Meeting

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

SUHO smirk as he saw Myungsoo face. He then look at the front, focus on what Mr.Lee say. While Taeyeon, Jessica, Luhan and D.O keep staring at him in a whole time, make he uneasy. 

 

'Why you're so stupid!!' he thought. After the class end, Myungsoo get up from his seat and went outside. The five just watch him. When he gone from their sight, Luhan look at Suho.

 

"Hyung, did you..."

 

"It's not Myungsoo." Suho said. He turn to his back. Make all of them look at him. 

 

"Really?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yup.. and it is..."

 

"Jiyeon." D.O said. 

 

"WHAT??!" Jessica, Taeyeon and Luhan shout. D.O and Suho close their ears.

 

"Isn't Kris have kill her?" Taeyeon ask. Suho chuckle.

 

"Enemy would not die so easy. Maybe Kris use the vanish bullet." Suho said. "Not the killer bullet." he add. They all silent, and then they hear a girls cheering. Like they have seen an artist. They stand and went outside. Suho, Jessica and Luhan jawdropped. While Taeyeon and D.O just smile. On the hallways, there is three tall guy walk towards them. Like a model.

 

"They are soo..." Taeyeon didnt finish her word. She just laughed.

 

"Yo! Hyung." Sehun smile while waving his hand to the five of them. While Kai in his y smile and Lay with his cute dimple smile.

 

"Why didnt you tell us that you enter our school too?" Jessica ask.

 

"Surprised!" Sehun said, excited.

 

"But.. not only us." Kai said.

 

"Who else?" Luhan ask. He stand near Taeyeon.

 

"They.." Lay look back. All of them too. And.. their eyes widened when they saw 6 people walk towards them. Lay, Sehun, Kai, and the other stand near Taeyeon. Protect her.

 

"Dont be afraid.." the girl in middle said. She smirk while hug herself. They 6 stop infront Taeyeon and the other. 

 

"We're not afraid." Jessica said. The girl in the middle staring at Taeyeon.

 

"Ouh.. wow.. Erica is back.." she said. 

 

"Well.. Nice to meet you, Eunjung." Taeyeon said. Eunjung smirk.

 

"Dont act like you not afraid.. Erica.." Eunjung said. Taeyeon chuckle.

 

"Ouh... I'm so scared.. There is a ghost infront of me..." Taeyeon mocking. D.O, Luhan, Suho, Lay and Sehun chuckle. Kai smile and Jessica smirk. Eunjung bit her lips. Jessica then look at the other girl behind them, her eyes widened.

 

'Krystal?' Krystal look at Jessica.

 

'Why is that girl staring at me?' Krystal thought. Jessica look away. 

 

"I came to made an agreement with you." Eunjung said. Taeyeon still look at her.

 

"What?"

 

"Let's have a war between our kingdom." she said. Taeyeon chuckle.

 

"Like a kid.." Taeyeon said while hugging herself. "Okay." hearing that word, Kai, Sehun, Suho, D.O, Lay, Luhan, and J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter