Time Travel

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

"Please.. came back.. they was about to attack our kingdom.." Taeyeon grasping her hand tightly. Her eyes was closed. She is in her dream. 

 

"Princess.. please come back here.. we need you all.."

 

"Erica. It's father.. I'm sorry for throwing you away. I really regret it.. but please.. return to our world.. the kingdom is about to have a big war. Without you all, we cant do anything. Please.. return.. save father from this jail.." Taeyeon eyes open when her father said about jail. She wake up, sit on her bed.

 

"Is father really in a jail?" Taeyeon thought. She look at the watch. It's 12 am. Taeyeon climb down the bed. She tie up the long hair to ponytail while walk out from her room. As she arrive at the downstair, all her friend already there.

 

"Are you.."

 

"We dream about it too, Taeng. We need to go home." Jessica said. All look all her friend face. All of them look worried. Taeyeon sighed.

 

"How.. with what we go back to our world?" Taeyeon asked. Kris smile.

 

"Are you sure, Princess?" Kris asked. Taeyeon look at her.

 

"Yes. I'm sure." They all stood up. "We need to go back to our world. The big war is about to happen.. we need to get ready for it. This what are we waiting for, right?" They all nod.

 

"Let's go to Suho house. He have the time travel." Luhan said.

 

Suho house

 

SUHO open his door, "Oh, what.." he stopped when all of them get in to his house. Suho just close the door and follow them to the living room.

 

"We need to use the time travel, Suho."

 

"What?"

 

"Dont you dream of.. something about our kingdom?" Sehun asked.

 

"I have.."

 

"We need to go back. I know you love to live here. But our family need us there." D.O said. Taeyeon sighed. 

 

"Please, Suho. Help us." Taeyeon look at Suho in her pleading eyes. Suho sighed. 

 

"Okay, came with me." They all followed Suho fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter