New Students?

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 : New Student

 

JESSICA and Kris was busy prepare a breakfast when Luhan climbed down the stair. He already in his school uniform. He look around while he stepped to the living room.

 

“Where is Lay hyung, Sehun and Kai?” Kris look back to where Luhan stand. He was washing dish while Jessica cooking.

 

“They go to our house.” Kris reply. He continue his work. Luhan sat near the counter. He turn to the stair when he heard a footstep climbing down the stair. Dongjun appear. He also already in his school uniform. He walk to Luhan.

 

“Hyung, where is Taeyeon noona?” he asked.

 

“In her room.” Luhan reply as Dongjun sat next to him. Dongjun smile. Luhan look at him weirdly. “Wae?”

 

“Aniyo..” Dongjun said, but he chuckle.

 

“Yah.. better you tell me.” Luhan said while he put his left arm around Dongjun neck.

 

“Ahh! Hyung!” Dongjun laughed. While Jessica and Kris just smile.

 

“What are you doing?” a soft voice ask them from back. They four look to the back.

“Noona!” Dongjun smile. Taeyeon walk to them. Jessica and Kris was about to greet Taeyeon when they saw Taeyeon eyes.

 

“E.. Erica?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon chuckle.

 

“Yes.. It’s me.” Jessica hug Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smile.

 

“When did your memory recover?” Jessica asked while broke the hug. She look into Taeyeon dark purple eyes.

 

“Last night.”

 

“Luhan must be using his ability to recover your memory, right?” Kris said. He put three plate filled by a pancake on the counter.

 

“Maybe?” Luhan said. Kris glare at him. “Yes.” He said. Dongjun chuckle.

 

“When Erica noona has been recover, so I can use my ability then.” Dongjun said.

 

“Continue call me Taeyeon, Dongjun.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Yes, Princess..” Dongjun reply. Jessica and Taeyeon smile.

 

“What will you do if they know that Erica is back?” Kris ask. Taeyeon look at Kris.

“How can they know that Taeyeon memory is recover?” Jessica said.

 

“They can know it by looking at Erica eyes. It’s different then Taeyeon.” Jessica look at Taeyeon.

 

“Maybe a war will happen.. if they know I’m back.” Taeyeon said in a serious tone. “They want me.. To save their King.. right?” Luhan, Dongjun, Kris and Jessica look at each other.

 

“How did you know?” Kris asked.

 

“I will tell you later. Jessica must be know the answer already. Did you remember what I said to you in class yesterday?” Jessica silent, thinking.

 

“You can see what we do although you close your eyes right?” Taeyeon smile and nod.

 

“When Jiyeon came to take me, Luhan and Jessica came before Kris and Dongjun right? Jessica use her ability to make me unconscious, but it didn’t effect me. So I just pretend to faint and look at happen around me.” Taeyeon said.

 

“So.. naughty. She know that I’m the one who carry her to bed.” Luhan said in a teasing tone. Taeyeon smile shyly.

 

“Oh no.. No loveline here...” Kris said, in a teasing tone too. Jessica and Taeyeon chuckle.

 

“No loveline? So you two?” Taeyeon ask Jessica and Kris.

 

“Why?” Kris ask back.

 

“Aren’t you two a lover too?” hearing that, Dongjun and Luhan cheering. Jessica smile while Kris just act cool.

 

“We not a lover.. we just.. a..em..” Kris shuttering.

 

“Ouh.. no loveline here...” Luhan said. They all laughed.

 

“WE ARE HERE!!” They five turn their head to the door. Lay, Sehun and Kai walk in.

 

“Can you press the doorbell first before get into my house?” Taeyeon said in a serious + teasing tone. Lay, Sehun and Kai frozen. They three quickly get out, close the door and press the doorbell like Taeyeon said. They five laughed. Dongjun walk to the door and open it.

 

“Came in.” Dongjun said. They still trying to hold their laughed. Lay, Sehun and Kai came in.

 

“Is it Princess Erica?” Lay ask while walk to the living room. Kai and Sehun follow him from behind.

 

“Yes, it’s me. Why?” Taeyeon smile.

 

“Your High..” before Lay could say it, Taeyeon cut him off.

 

“Dont do it here.” Lay then stand properly.

 

“Yes.” Kai and Sehun chuckle.

 

“Lay hyung is too poite.” Luhan said.

 

“Kris, can you brought the pancake to the living room? We will have a breakfast there.” Taeyeon said. Kris nod. Jessica help him. Taeyeon walk to the living room, followed by Luhan and Dongjun. Kai, Sehun and Lay already there. “Sit.” Taeyeon said when the trio still standing. Taeyeon sit on the single couch, Luhan sat on the handstand of Taeyeon single couch while Dongjun said on the floor, near Taeyeon couch too. The trio sat on the three couch and Jessica and Kris sat on the two couch. Kris put the pancakes on the table while Jessica put a tray of glass’s and a jag of orange juice. Kai pour the orange juice into the glass.

 

 

“KRIS hyung will drive us to the school!” Dongjun said. Taeyeon and Jessica walk together our from her house while Luhan walk with Kris, Dongjun with Sehun and Lay with Kai on the back,

 

“My car only enough for 5 person.” Kris said while take his car key out from his bag.

 

“What...” Sehun groaned.

 

“Well.. we will just use my ability.” Kai said. He smile.

 

“Oh, that’s right! You’re ..” Kai cover Sehun mouth before he could say his ability.

 

“Shut your mouth!” Kai said. Sehun nod and Kai let he go.

 

“Dont say your ability loudly. The enemy must be peeking on us right now.” Taeyeon said loudly. And... It’s true. There is a girl peeking on them, far. But Taeyeon still can hear that. All of them look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just give them a signal to  do their own work. Lay, Kai and Sehun then walk away from there while Kris, Luhan, Dongjun, Jessica and Taeyeon get in to the car. Kris turn on his car engine and start to drive away.

 

“So there is eight all of them..” the girl that was peeking on them said. She was sat on the branch of a tree while swaying her legs playfully. She smile.

 

“What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter