The Truth

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV.

 

TAEYEON walk out from their house and run to her bicycle that was placed near the gate. She ride on it. Before she could start to get out from the gate, her young brother call her.

 

"Taeng noona!" Taeyeon look back.

 

"What again, Dongjun-ah.." Taeyeon groaned. Dongjun run toward Taeyeon.

 

"Let's go to school together?" Dongjun smile. Taeyeon chuckle. 

 

"Get on my bicycle." Taeyeon said as she tie up her hair to the ponytail style. Dongjun sat on Taeyeon bicycle passenger seat on the back. Taeyeon smile when Dongjun hug her waist. She start to riding her bicycle. Kim Dongjun, is her adopted brother. Her father bring Dongjun live with them after save Dongjun from being beaten up. They have been live together in 8 years since Taeyeon in 10 years old and Dongjun 8 years old. Taeyeon stop near the traffic light. Dongjun look at his sister.

 

"Why are we stopped?" Dongjun asked. 

 

"The traffic light is red for a walker, Dongjun-ah.."

 

"Ouh.." Dongjun smile. They didnt aware that there is someone watch them from far. He only look at Taeyeon. He then turn down the window of the car.

 

"It's her." He said.

 

"What?" the guy next him asked. He look at him.

 

"Nothing."

 

"I can read your mind, Luhan." Luhan sighed. He look at the guy next him.

 

"She looks like Erica, Kris." Kris look at the where Luhan stare on.

 

"Yes.. really.. alike." Luhan look down.

 

"Are you okay?" Kris asked.

 

"Not really.." he reply. Kris start to drive away. Luhan glance at Taeyeon back when they pass infront Taeyeon. Taeyeon didnt see him, she only talk with her brother. Luhan turn up the window back.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Your new... school."

 

"Again?" Luhan sighed. Kris chuckle.

 

"This is the last time."

 

"Yeah.. last time.." Luhan look at the outside while Kris just focused on the road.

 

 

JEONJU Art High School; Taeyeon lock her bicycle after she and Dongjun get off from the bicycle. "Noona, I go to my class first." Dongjun said.

 

"Okay." Dongjun smile and start to walk away. The black car that was enter the school gate caught Dongjun attention. He look at the car when someone get out from it. Dongjun eyes widened.

 

'His hair is blonde..' he suddenly remember his foster father said before he died. The guy that was get out from the black car is the blonde boy. He close the car door while wearing his backbag. Taeyeon stand properly and crossing her bag over her shoulder. She to where Dongjun stand.

 

"Yah, why are you still here?" Taeyeon ask as she tapping Dongjun. Dongjun flinch and look back.

 

"Noona.." Dongjun smile awkwardly.

 

"Waeyo, Dongjun-ah?" Taeyeon asked and look at where Dongjun look before. There is a blonde boy stand not far from them and look at them too. Taeyeon staring at him. She was frozen. Dongjun notice it and quickly pull Taeyeon hand.

 

"Noona, go to your class." Taeyeon nod and walk to her class. Dongjun look at Taeyeon until she get in to her class. He sighed. He then walk to his class.

 

TAEYEON sat on her seat. She still quiet until her friend, Jessica greet her. "Hey Taeng! Are you okay?" Taeyeon looks like just wake up from her daydream. She look at Jessica.

 

"Why?"

 

"Are you okay?" Jessica look at her.

 

"Em." Taeyeon nod. 'What is going on? Why I looks like being cursed after look at his blue eyes?' Taeyeon thought. Jessica look at her weirdly.

 

"Yah.. you look..." 

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing.." Jessica sit on her seat when their classroom teacher get in to their class. Taeyeon lay down her head on the table after greeting Mr.Kang. She close her eyes. Jessica that was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter