Erica Kim

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

KRIS and Dongjun climbed down the stair, followed by Luhan. Kris sat on the couch while Dongjun go to kitchen to give him some water. Luhan sat on the single couch and look at Kris. "What should we do hyung? They came to get her." Kris sighed. 

 

"I dont know, Luhan. We need more people to protect Erica because.." Kris stop for a while when Dongjun came and sit beside him. Dongjun give him a glass of water, he drink it before talking. "SHE is here."

 

"Who?" Dongjun asked, curious.

 

"The Leader." Luhan and Dongjun eyes widened when they heard that.

 

"The Leader? E.. Eunjung and Taecyeon?" Luhan asked. Kris nod.

 

"When I was huntering Jiyeon, I saw them. I cant even get close to them. Their aura it too.. Strong." Kris sighed again. He then remember something. He look at Luhan. "Did you use your special ability to Taeyeon?" Luhan look at Kris and sighed.

 

"I cant.. hold myself to not to use it.. I miss her." Luhan said as he cover his face with his both hand. Dongjun look bewildered. He turn to Kris.

 

"What is his special ability?"

 

"Healing. He can heal any illness in body of people he love just by looking, staring at her or touch her." Kris explain. Dongjun nod in sign he understand. "Just like what you did to Erica, huh?"

 

"What did you do to Taeyeon noona?" Dongjun ask. Luhan uncover his face,

 

"I look at her eyes, touch her.. and.." before Luhan could finished his word, Jessica interfere.

 

"And kiss her forehead." Kris, Luhan and Dongjun turn to look at the stair. Jessica climb down the stair.

 

"KISS??!!" Kris and Dongjun said in unison. They three, include Jessica smile teasingly.

 

"Yah! How dare you..." Dongjun was about to walk to Luhan, the doorbell ring. They four look at the door.

 

"Go to Taeyeon." Kris said as he stand up and go to the entrance. Jessica go to Taeyeon room. Dongjun and Luhan stand up. Kris open the door.

 

"Good Night Everyone!!" Luhan, Dongjun and Kris shocked. There is three guy stand infront Kris. 

 

"Yah! When did you came?" Luhan run to them while Dongjun just walk toward Kris. Luhan hug the three of them.

 

"I heard her voice, tell us to came here and help you all." the guy with a deep dimple said.

 

"Her? Who her?" Kris asked.

 

"Cant you invite us first? I'm so tired." the guy with the black sut said.

 

"Get in." Kris said. They all gathered together in the living room. Dongjun as always, he will prepare a glass of water for them. "Who's voice did heard, Lay?" Kris asked. The guy with the deep dimple smile.

 

"Princess Erica." Lay said. Before they Kris could speak, suddenly Lay and the two more guy stand and kneel down then said.

 

"Your Highness." Kris, Dongjun and Luhan look at the stair. Jessica and Taeyeon was climbed down the stair.

 

"Aish.. these guys.." Dongjun murmuring. Taeyeon look suprised to see there is six guy in her living room. Three guy kneel down infront her and three other just sit cooly.

 

"Who.. who are you?" Taeyeon asked. " Please.. stand up." they three stand properly. 

 

"Hyung, is she didnt know us?" the guy with the white sut finally speak.

 

"She lost her memory, Sehun." Kris reply. He then stand up. "I'm Kris, Luhan brother." Kris said to Taeyeon. Luhan in the other side just staring at Taeyeon. While Kris busy introducing that three guy to Taeyeon, Taeyeon turn to Luhan who was staring at her for a whole time. Caught her eyes with him, Taeyeon suddenly felt embrassed. Her face turn red. She turn away. Jessica realise that Taeyeon face turn red quickly asked her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter