It's Me

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

*Err.. stil flashback? hehe.. After Taeyeon dream story.*

 

JESSICA get in to Taeyeon room back when Kris told her to. She was about to go to kitchen because she feel thirsty. But when Kris tell her to go back to Taeyeon room, she obey it. Jessica walk to Taeyeon bed, and found her already wake up. "Taeng, you're awake." Jessica sit next to Taeyeon.

 

"Sica-ah." She called. 

 

"Em?"

 

"I want to ask you. And you need to be honest to me."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Am I.. really, really Erica?" Jessica eyes widened when she heard that. "And you.. close to her. Right?" Jessica silent. "And you know Luhan too." still silent. "Am I right?"

 

"Taeng... I.."

 

"Tell me." Hearing that order, Jessica lowered her head. 

 

"Yes.. You're Erica. But you have lost your memory." She said. 'She's like Erica. Too serious when she want to know something.' Jessica sighed. "I'm from where they came too. I have an ability. And it's suit to protect you just like what your father tell me." Jessica silent. "After a week he sent you to world, he got sick. He call me to meet him. And I go. He want me to go to world to bring you back, because.. your father can see that our kingdom is in trouble when you're not around. Only you can save our kingdom. When I meet you in the first time at world, I want to tell you directly, but.. I cant because you lost your memory and you dont know me. I afraid that you will chop me as a crazy girl. Talk about kingdom, power, king.." Jessica chuckle. She look at Taeyeon. "Dont misunderstood what your father decide Taeng.. he sent you to world because he dont want our enemy take you after know about your ability. They need your ability to.. I dont know. They was too mysterious.." Jessica staring at the wall blankly.

 

"Are they strong?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Too... strong." Jessica sighed. "When you're not in our kingdom, they can enter our area. Thats why.. you need to go back to our world.. You're they future princess, you need to learn how to take care your people. They are in trouble, Taeng.. My family.. too.." Jessica look down. "They take Krystal with them."

 

"What? Krystal?"

 

"Do.. do you know Krystal?" Jessica look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon wake up and sit. 

 

"I think I ever heard that name.." suddenly Taeyeon remember something. She gasped. It make Jessica look at her. "You ever tell me about her. She is your young sister right?" Jessica gasped.

 

"Taeng! You remember!" they two cheer in happiness. "Thank God.. You'll slowly be Erica." Jessica chuckle. 

 

"Why? Dont you like it?" Taeyeon and Jessica laughed.

 

"Of course I like it.. I like Taeyeon and Erica. They two is my bestfriend." 

 

*end of flashback*

 

"Hey.." Taeyeon looked up. Suddenly her heart beat faster. It's Luhan. He was stand at the door. Luhan rubbing his back neck. Actually, Jessica is the one who tell him to go to Taeyeon, same as Kris. Luhan sighed. "I'm sorry if I disturb you." 

 

"A.. aniyo.. What do you want?" Taeyeon sit properly.

 

"Can I.."
 

"Came in." Luhan then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter