Dating & Crying

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

LUHAN get in to Taeyeon house, he close the door. At the living room, Lay, Kai and Sehun was busy watching tv. While Jessica and D.O busy cooking for lunch at the kitchen. Kris was climbed down the stair. Luhan look at him. "Hyung." Luhan call him. He still at the entrance.

 

"Why?" Kris ask while walk to Luhan.

 

"Where is Taeyeon?" Kris smile.

 

"In her room." Luhan take off his shoes and climb up the stair to Taeyeon room. Kris walk to living room. Luhan knock Taeyeon bedroom door. After a minute, Taeyeon open the door. Luhan smile. Only her head shows to Luhan.

 

"Why?"

 

"Are you just finish shower?" Taeyeon nod. Her hair still wet. "Can I came in?" Taeyeon face turn red.

 

"Wait. I still in my bathrobe." 

 

"Ouh.. okay." Taeyeon close the door. Luhan waiting for her. After a few minute, Taeyeon open the door and let Luhan came in. Luhan close the door. He look at Taeyeon. "Where are you want to go?" he ask when he look at Taeyeon. She was wearing this.

 

"I want to go out for a while. Why?"

 

"Let's date." Luhan said while hold Taeyeon right hand. Taeyeon blushing.

 

"Go change your clothes first." Luhan look at his clothes. He still in his school uniform. Luhan smile.

 

"Wait a minute." he go to his room. Taeyeon walk out from her room and go to downstair. Kai look at her who was climb down the stair.

 

"Where are you going, noona?" Kai ask. Make Lay, Sehun and Kris look at her. 

 

"Date?" Kris guess. Taeyeon smile shyly while nod.

 

"Ouh.. so cute.." Jessica said from the kitchen. D.O laughed. Taeyeon walk to kitchen.

 

"Woah.. who cook all this?" Taeyeon ask.

 

"Kyungsoo." D.O smile.

 

"I'm not sure if this all can be finished." she said.

 

"Well.. we have Kai and Sehun. They really love to eat." D.O said. His hand was busy cutting a rice cake. Jessica sit near him.

 

"Luhan is ready." Jessica said when she saw Luhan climb down the stair. Taeyeon look at him. Luhan look so cool and handsome with his black sunglasses and cap.

Taeyeon walk toward him.

 

"We go first." Luhan said when Taeyeon came near him. He grap Taeyeon hand and hold it tight. They walk together to the outside. Taeyeon close the door.

 

"Where are we going?" Luhan ask.

 

"Up to you." They walk hand in hand out from the gate. Taeyeon smile.

 

"Let's go eat ice cream first."

 

"Ouh.. you didnt eat ice cream at the school earlier right?" Luhan nod.

 

"I want to eat it with you." He wink to Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckle.

 

"Okay, one cup of ice cream. We share it together." Taeyeon said when they enter the ice cream shop.

 

"Okay, what flavor you want?"

 

"Chocolate and vanilla." Taeyeon lock her arm with Luhan when they walk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter