The Enemy is came

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

I was busy talking to Dongjun when I heard a soft footsteps walking toward us. I turn to our back. There is no one there. “Why noona? Did you hear something?” Dongjun asked. I turn to look at him.

 

“Nothing.” I said. I tried to ignore it, but that sound getting close to us. “We better go back to our class.” I said. Dongjun just nod. We stood up together and start to walk away. And still, I can feel there is someone watching us from far.

 

"Noona." Dongjun call me. I look at him. "1 more you need to know.." Dongjun then whisper something to my ear. My eyes widened when I heard that. 

 

'Reincarnation?'

 

End of Taeyeon POV

 

Author POV

 

"She cant sense our presence right?" the boy with white clothes ask. 

 

"I dont know.. she didnt have her power yet." the girl with black clothes said. They two was sat on the branch of the tree where Taeyeon and Dongjun sit before.

 

"But that boy is cute." the other girl with black clothes said. She smile.

 

"This is earth, Tiffany." the other girl said.

 

"Yah, call me unnie. Jiyeon!" Tiffany reply. Jiyeon smirk. "L, why you didnt do anything? She didnt respect me." Tiffany said to the boy in white clothes. He look at Tiffany.

 

"Not my bussiness." he said cooly. Tiffany speechless. 

 

"She call us." Jiyeon said. As she said that, the three of them disappear like smoke.

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

TAEYEON put all her book in her bag, while Jessica just look at her. "Taeng, you look pale." Jessica hold Taeyeon left cheek. Taeyeon sighed. "Are you sick?"

 

"I dont know, Sica-ah." Luhan at the back peeking on their conversation by act like he was reading a book.

 

"We better go back A.S.A.P." Jessica said she stand and hold Taeyeon hand. They two walk together out from their classroom. Luhan then wear his back bag and follow them.

 

 

TAEYEON sit on her bed, after Jessica go to kitchen. She lay down on her bed. While she try to calming herself, suddenly there is a voice speak to her.

 

"Hye.. Are you okay?" Taeyeon look around her. There is no one there.

 

"Who.. who are you?"

 

"I'm Erica." Taeyeon turn to the window, there is a girl with the same face as her stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter