About the Enemy

My Cute Little L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

After see what Taeyeon and Luhan do, he disappear from the tree like a white smoke. He then appear infront of a old mansion. He walk in, before he could reach the stair, there is girl talk to him.

 

"Where are you from?" She ask. She was sat on the couch near the window. He sighed.

 

"Everywhere that can calm my mind."

 

"How's the feel? Is your heart hurt when see her kissing with your friend?" She ask. Still backfacing him.

 

"He is not my friend!"

 

"Not huh.. You also came from his place, L. You too a bestfriend before. Only you and him the people from your villange that still alive after we destroy your village.. am I right?" L grasping his hand tightly. "That girl.. there is no one can have her.. because she will die in my hand.. soon.." her red lips create a smirk. L leave her alone and go to his room.

 

L or Myungsoo, get in to his room. He sit on his bed. He hold is head, while lowering his head and staring at the floor. "She will die in my hand.. soon." He remember what that girl said. 

 

"She cant die.." Myungsoo said in a low voice. He sighed. "Why must him? She cant be yours.. Luhan.. She will be mine.. because.. i already know her before you.."

 

*flashback*

 

In a big castle, there is so many people work in it. Cleaning, cooking, and more. Outside the castle, it has been surrounded by fresh flower with a different colour. And.. there is a girl running towards the castle, she was carrying a basket of purple flower. She run happily toward the gate. Suddenly, her feet tripped over a small rock and make her fall to the ground. 

 

"Ouch..." before she could get up, there is a young boy riding white horse stop next to her. He climb down the horse and walk to her.

 

"Are you okay?" he ask while lend her his right hand. She look at him and reach his hand. He pull her hand and make her stand up.

 

"I'm okay. Thank you." she said while pick up the flower back. He help her. He then peek on that girl eyes. It was purple. Dark purple.

 

"Wow.. your eyes is beautiful." that girl then smile shyly after heard that. She lowering her head.

 

"Thank you."

 

"What is your name?" he ask after they finish collect the flower back to the basket.

 

"Erica. Princess.. Erica." hearing that name, he give her a respectful bow.

 

"Ouh.. Your Highness.. I'm L. Prince L from Kingdom of Livonia." Erica bow to him to. They smile to each other. "Do you live here?" he ask while his index finger pointed to the big castle not to far infront them. Erica nod. "So you are the future princess of Elleore Kingdom."

 

"Yes, I am." Erica smile. "Are you are on the way to my castle?"

 

"Yes.. I need to deliver my father messages."

 

"Ou.. Can we go together?" Erica asked. L noded. He hold his horse chain and walk side by side with Erica.

 

"Where did you get your eyes?" Erica chuckle when she hear that.

 

"I got it from my mother, Queen Elsa."

 

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter