Whose little girl?

Untitled

I held this girl hand...

Her palm has similar size with mine...

And I embrace her more gently...

She’s here by my side...

Only for me...

Her eyes closed, she slept peacefully...

Tracing her forehead with my finger, I then kissed her temple...

All in a sudden, the memories’s back...

***

An elegant lady walked in her shade, passing the small alley and met a bigger one, to a house next to the river. She held a little girl’s hand who looked at her surrounding in amazement.

Knock knock

The door’s opened. A tall and handsome man opened the door and got shocked. But his eyes turn gentler after a little hand touched his hand.

“Hyeri.... Sora?” Ji Sub got puzzled.

“Appa...omma said I can stay here during summer holiday, can I?” the little girl asked.

Ji Sub smiled at her gently and kneeled down at her. “Sure you can...”

Little Sora jumped happily and hugged her appa.

“You have heard that... I’m leaving...” Hyeri said coldly, but Ji Sub held her hand. “Chakk...chakkaman...”

“Anything else?”  she hissed.

“No...I mean...don’t you want to say something to her or bid goodbye or say see you?”

“Hyun Joong’s waiting...”

Ji Sub sighed. “Ara...” he smiled bitterly. “Take care...you and your baby...”

“Thanks...” she caressed her stomach. She’s having  7 months pregnancy at that time. She then left without turning back.

“I’m not feeling sad...” Sora suprised him.

“I am 6 now, I’ve been a big girl... and I know will be replaced by my little brother once he was born... But I’m not sad appa... Because I have you...”

Ji Sub nearly choked in tears.

“Look!!! I have something for you, appa...!” She searched something in her jacket pocket... She didn’t find anything, and she frowned. She then searched something in her jeans pocket...and any pockets.

“I must left it somewhere...” She nearly cried.

“Heyyyyyyy....” Ji Sub hugged her, but she pushed him lightly.

“Chakkaman...” Sora smiled. She put her hands on one of her jacket pocket as she seemed about to take something.

Slowly...

She took out...

nothing...but her own hand, with her fingers making heart shape...

“I give my heart to you then appa...” she smiled widely.

Ji Sub held her heart shaped fingers and put it on her chest.  He then hugged her tightly and caressed her hair “You’re the best I’ve ever had... thank you...” and kissed her head.

***

Hyeri was one of  the heirs of a very big company. She has twins, and they compete to be the only successor. But yeah... It seemed Hyeri was luckier, as she was the one who could have baby. Her twin sister, Hyorin has problem with her ovaries.

By accident, Hyeri had a daughter, with her former bodyguard, Ji Sub. But she didn’t want to mary him for her own sake and agony.  The then married one of a businessman, Kim Hyun Joong, a gentleman, a kind one, but he’s a little timid.

Once in three or four month, she would let JI Sub to take care of baby Sora for a week. How Ji Sub wanted  his daughter Sora badly, but Hyeri woudn’t let it happened. 

When Hyeri felt save for her position, Hyorin brought her a shocking news. She had a baby in her womb, she’s pregnant, after 5  years of marriage. A baby girl to be born... 

Their position were the same...both are equally strong for the only successor. However, Hyeri position wasn’t safe at all...as the daughter she had wasn’t from Hyun Joong, her husband.

As Hyeri  felt insecure, she then made another effort...

Hyeri was rewarded by a baby boy to be...

And she started to put aside Sora... as she no longer useful for keeping her in the position she wanted...

It was summer, when she was 3, when Hyeri introduced her to Ji Sub as one of the kind uncle...

It was late winter, when she was 5, when Hyeri finally revealed that Ji Sub was her father. It was also the time when she started to stay with her  father for some months, and she returned more similar to her father, making Hyeri felt surprised.

***

Ji Sub stopped walking and turned.

He smiled gently to his little daughter.

Sora grinned widely..

“I follow you...one step...two steps...” she said.

Ji Sub stepped closer to her and kneeled down... “You shouldn’t...”

“Waeee?”

“You should be an elegant and beautiful lady like your mom...”

She shook her head “I wanna be as cool as you..” she grinned widely. “One day...I will be just like you...hihihi...”

***