Blood

Untitled

I really hate the sound of the alarm.

Now that I have Sora in my embrace.

We spent almost couple of nights in a week together. Not ermmm…exactly doing that… Wait! Do you put suspicion on me? I mean us? Well…we…what do you think have we done that?

Ummm….let me make it as a secret then. Well…I guess you might know yourself he..

But things a little changed for this couple weeks, moreover this week. She often escaped in the morning. I didn’t know the cause of that. She just explained that she’s having diet program, so she did exercise in the morning, but hell o! DIET?!! She’s got a great shape already! What the hell is the diet for??? I liked to feel every single part of her...her warmth, even her chubby cheeks.

But two days ago I just realized, when we were gathered for a secret operation meeting due to caught Ji Sub hyung’s murderer and all of the mafia members, she has been there. Exactly there, sitting next to Seung won hyung. Look a little tired and smiled at me. I felt like anger will soon explode. It made things clear then. The new trainings she had without me, and some meetings she had without me. So…that’s the diet things she lied to me.

When Seung won hyung opened the case and explained the plan, it hurt my eyes as I could see Sora’s name in frontal shooter position. The youngest frontal shooter ever. I protested for this decision. Well yes, I got the sharp angry glare from her. We nearly fought on the meeting table. She insisted to have the position, as Seung won hyung might would rather having her as second layer protector or snipper is the most. But no. She chose that position as she wanted to face hyung’s murderer in an instance.

Back after the meeting, which resulted me also stay on the frontal shooter position, the same as her, we still quarrel. I pushed her to my room and look at her deeply.

“You are careless…” I hissed.

“ I want to kill appa’s murderer…” she nearly shouted.

“But not frontal! You haven’t been there before!”

“I WILL!!!”

“I won’t let you! I will talk to Seung won hyung…”

“Don’t you dare to Park JungSu!!!” she shouted.

She never been as angry as this state before…the way she looked at me.

“Why? Why didn’t you listen to me… Don’t you know, you need to be protected? Don’t youknow, you need to practice more to face such mission? Don’t you know how risky this mission is?”

“ I DO for the heaven’s sake!”

“So…listen to me!”

“I did! Have you finished talking?”

“You just listen, but you don’t even think about what I said…” I made my tone lower.

She sighed “I know what I’m doing…even if it’s the end…At least I have ever faced him…”

I pull her hand and hugged her tight in my embrace “You scared me…” I whispered.

“I fear for nothing now…” she replied.

“How if they’re successful killing me first?” I asked.

She got shocked with my question…she smiled bitterly and shook her head “I’d rather me… I can’t lose anymore…”

“!” I cursed and wrapped her face before kissing her like there’s no tomorrow.

I carried her and throw her on my bed.

I didn’t know how many times I made her both screamed my name and moaned tonight. I felt every inch and went deeper pushing her on her limit. Her scent, her sweat was a poison, a ticket to ultimate heaven on earth.

How I wish I could stop the time.

I want her to feel me and forget about the mission tomorrow.

If it is possible, I wanna make her unable to walk…

But that morning, my heart drenched as the alarm rang…earlier…I I found she’s not beside me.

There’s a call right after that…I should be in my position a.s.a.p. together with others.

And as I walked to the last briefing, I saw her smiled at me, her eyes still bright like a sunshine.  I felt so heartbroken and jerk.

I asked hyung, what time was she ready, he said, she had prepared herself since 3 am this morning. Then…nothing can’t stop her I guess... the red badge had been on her left arm, a frontal leader. She’s my leader in this mission.

I smiled bitterly.

After that short briefing, I walked on her side and held her hand.

“Wae? I can walk properly…do you think I can’t?” she giggled.

“Great defense..” I praised her.

“You….” I stopped and looked at her with my begging eyes. “Good luck…” I said, as I know, I can’t stop her anymore.

“No matter how annoying I am…don’t ever forget that I love you…” she smiled at me..the sweetest.

My heart melt…

And before anyone can see…I kiss her on her fore head.

“Ehhmmmm…. I saw it…” a familiar voice distracted.

Seung Won hyung…

We smiled widely at him.

“Don’t get killed…” he tried to make joke which was also a warning for us.

***

As we cleared the first floor, we made open fire on the second and third floor of the base camp. I could see Lee Soo man with his guns on both hands. Their mafia team was undergrounded and a little hard to detect. Not until they made mistake on their last kidnapping, hacking, and robbery last time, bringing JI Sub hyung into death.

And there…

Somewhat it’s just like a world war, but somewhat it’s like hide and seek.

And yeah…hide and seek…

I hate this game in this state.

There he is!

Lee Sooman was there… In target. I know, he won’t be able to move farther. I guess his leg was injured. And so he hopped and run toward his car. I run after him…but I my distance with him was too far.

I cursed as I saw him get on his car, trying to escaped. I turned as fast as I could to reach any motorbike I could see… but…

She was there…

Standing right in some distance in front of the car and run towards it, ready with her gun.

My heart raced…

And the next scene I saw was…

Two or three shooting sound with loud screeching car.

I witnessed her flying after the car hit her with Sooman’s blood on the window before collided…and she fell…hard on the ground…

I screamed…

Screamed out of my lungs….

Running to her like a hell…

She was lying…with fresh blood running from her head and some other parts of her body…

She was lying unconscious there…

My Sora…


My heart broke in pieces...