A copy

Untitled

I was looking at myself in the mirror... I shighed heavily and wore my black suit.  I was checking out my gun when I heard someone’s knocking at my door in a rush. I opened it  “Hyung, Sora’s beating some girls...” Kyuhyun told me with his panic face. I run straightly to the place Kyu’s directed as fast as I could. And yeah, I saw Sora was punching Taeyeon and kicking Jiyeon. She then walked faster to another girl and slapped her face several times. No one stopped them as they got shocked in horror. It was the very first time she behaved in a such way.

“SAY THAT AGAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!”  Sora shouted.

“YOU... BACKSTABBER...!!!!”that girl shouted and Sora punched her directly.

I run towards her and tried hard to separated them. “LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Sora screamed. We fought, she almost hit me, but I blocked her faster and locked her  wirsts against the wall.

“SHUT UP!!!!!” I yelled at her.

She looked at me with her angry eyes. “Control yourself...” I whispered.

“What happened??!!!” I shouted and looked at the girls.

Taeyeon stood up and squinted her eyes. “I just wanna stop that attending Ji Sub’s Hyung funeral... who the hell is she? He died when two of them escaped together. Together!!!! She played behind Hyo Jin unnie’s back and make love with chief!!!” she nearly screamed.

“She shouldn’t be there.....!” Jiyeon spit.

“YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!” Sora was about to attacked them again, but Leeteuk blocked her. “Follow me...” he said to Sora.

“SHIROOOO!!!!” she shouted.

“FOLLOW MEEE!!!!” I shouted at her . She went silent. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and walked away with her. After some steps I stopped and turned to the girls “You’re gonna bow to apologize...” I said to them with my anger face, making them got sudden rush in panic and confussion.

***

I could see everyone’s eyes were in surprise as they saw Sora herself and Hyo Jin noona stood behind the  coffin.

She was in her black suit with white ribbon tied on her right hand, she couldn’t hide  her tears.

She bowed deeply to the podium.

“A..annyonghasimnika. I’m Kang Sora...” she stopped and smiled in pain “Actually So Sora... Jisub appa’s only daughter. “ she stooped for a while. “This is the very first time I could proudly call him as appa...but I guess he couldn’t hear it no longer...” she managed to smile a little “I came here as I want to get closer to my dad. I dropped my name, enter and learned in this place without his help, so that I can stand proudly without his shadow. One day...I wanna say proudly that I am his daughter...” Couldn’t hide longer she sobbed. None of us could bear it too. Even Jiyeon and Taeyeon and some other girls showed their shocked and sorry face.

“Thank you...for supporting my dad throughout his life... I am glad that he has great friends like you... thank you...” she bowed deeply to everybody before she went down from podium. Hyo Jin noona has been waiting for her and hugged her, share their tears, with Seung Won hyung as well. This is the very first time for me seeing Seung Won hyung cried.

And there finally he was burried...

Farewell hyung...gomawo...

***

“Lee Soo Man? Is that his name???!!! I wanna kill that bastard killed my father..!” Sora looked at me with her sharp eyes.

I sighed. “No...”

“Teukie HYUNG!!”  she shouted.

“Improved yourself first! Look at you!! What have you done this past weeks??!!! And you keep saying you wanna kill that bastard?!! His level is higher!”

She tried hard to control her emotion. “I...”

“Hyung left to make you stronger..not to make you weaker. Don’t you want to stand proud and call yourself as his daughter?!!!”

And she failed...

Failed blocking her tears.

“Train me...” she almost whisper.

“Your graving thing has over... You...should go back to the one you wanna be...”

She looked at me as I wiped her tears. She smiled and bowed at me. I was walking away when she called “Hyung! .. gomawo, hyung...”

As her voice broke my heart, I couldn’t control myself not to support her. I turned and hugged her tightly.

“Mianhae...not much I can do...” I said. I do believe, she heard my cracking voice and my little sob.

***

It was a sunny day in the morning. It has been a month since hyung’s leaving us. I walked slowly at the big yard we used to practice, but I went further, next to a small river.

“Oppa where are we going?” Sora’s beautiful voice distracted me.

“Training.” I replied.

“What training?”

I kept walking and she kept following. We stopped next to dandelion meadow and I opened my bag I carried.

“What are those plates for?” she asked.

“You will shoot.”

“Shoot?”

“Get ready with your gun.” I instructed. She held it with her right hand. I shook my had and signed her to move to her left. She smiled.

I throw a plate above and she was successfull in shooting it till it broke into piece. I smile...I know she could.  Too easy for her. I throw two plates, and still she could shot it well as well as three plates.

But when I threw four...she missed the fourth.

“Aishhhh!!!” she got dissapointed.

“Once more...” I instructed. She nodded, but next, she failed again. We have tried several times, but she kept failing.

“Hyung!!!!” she shouted.

I know what she meant. Hyung...instead of oppa, means...it has been really serious. I walked and gave her four plates. “Throw...” I instructed. And she threw it far to the sky one by one so quickly. I shot them one by one. As I finished, the first thing I saw was her stunning face.

“You’re...a left handed shooter too?” she asked. I smiled meaningfully at her.

***