C.H.U

Untitled

It was late at night, we, Sora and I have reached the third stage of shooting practice. Seung Won hyung helped us  in control pannel.

We leaned against each other, sweating,  and ready to head the last floor.

“I go first.” Sora said.

“You wish...” I smirked and run leaving her who then yelled at me. I feel my blood rushed in excitedment. It was the fery first time after some month I had my last training with ji Sub hyung, and

I do admit, that having training with his daughter, sent me the same excitedment and chill. I was grateful finding another rare left handed shooter just like me. It was just me and Ji Sub hyung before.

She has improved a lot. And in this past few weeks, we have also joined some missions and we were paired. They said...as what I’ve heard, they wanted to train us as SubWon- Ji Sub and Seung Won, the greatest pair this department has ever had. Since Seung Won hyung has lost his soulmate...so he thought, there should be another pair like them.

***

I looking at her and smiled as she bowed at Ji Sub hyung’s grave.

She just went silent when I stepped closer to her. I stood behind her, didn’t want to disturb.

She put down a bouquet of lillies of valley, closing her eyes and pray.

She looked straight at the grave “Appa...bogoshipeo...nomu nomu boshoshipeo...” And she couldn’t held longer and cried as she bowed. She knelled down and I really don’t know what to do as tears rolled on my cheeks. So I bent on my knees and hugged her. This was the very first time we cried together since the funeral. The next day after the funeral I rarely saw her cried again...Except when she hid and cried silently. It broke my heart as I couldn’t do anything to ease her. She hid her pain very well, pretended everything was fine. But she’s not.

One night,  a week after the funeral, I heard a knock on my door.  I got surprised seeing Hyo Jin noona appeared with her worried face. It has been a week, Sora always cried in her sleep. And so I followed her in her room and looking at my Sora who  seemed sleep well...but tears rolling from her eyes and she said something unclear...

“I always held her hands and even sleep next to her...I hugged her...but still...she’s always like this...”

I thought for a while. “I’ve...ever seen they slep like this on a hammock during our last holiday...I’m sorry, I just wanna try...” I said.  And so I carried her, and moved her a little before lying down and hugged her in my embrace.  It felt so warm...and peaceful...

However, tears still rundown from her face and she mumbled unclear things with painful expression. I serenaded a song Ji Sub hyung used to sing before while caressing  her hair.

It’s like a magic spell. She slowly slept peacefully.

“How could you do that?” Hyo Jin noona smiled at me.

“I don’t know...” I said. “Perhaps because I love her...” I smiled meaningfully.

Well, I don’t wanna boast, but I took care of her very well. 

***

We finished a mission today. A quite hard mission, but we can do well. There was a group who tried to sabotage a  conference.  Sora was in a team. There was a little open fire, but we just had our fight together.

And it was a tiring evening when I saw her barefooted. Cleaning her wounded hand before walking back to the car. I smiled and noticed something she left on the grass. I walked a little faster to catch her. Before I could, she suddenly turned and got surprised looking at me walking behind her.

“Didn’t you left something?”  I grinned.

She covered her face and giggled looking at me carrying her shoes. I walked closer and kneeled down.

“Eyyy...oppa...?” She looked confused but at the same time blushed, watching me helping her wearing her shoes.

“It’s just me. You don’t need to feel uneasy...” I smiled at her and stood up. She surprised me as she streched her hands asking me to hold it. “Let’s go...” she smiled meaningfully.

“Eyyyy....” I reached her hand. “Wae suddenly?”

“I have ever lost my partner...my dad in such situation. It frightened me when I know I always stay with you in a team. I...” she stopped, she smiled sadly “don’t want to lose anymore...”

I smiled and held her hand tightly.

***

Okay...

Wait...

Isn’t it late at night?

Yeah... seemed so...

What day is it?

Saturday?

Ah....yeah...it must be Saturday. As this afternoon we had a meeting... I yawned.

I opened my eyes a little just to peek at my clock. 2 am.

I tried to find my bolster but...wait...

Why was it so warm...

I got surprised as I opened my blanket, I nearly fall from my bed.

Who won’t?

Sora was lying there sleeping, under my blanket hugging my waist.

AISHHHHHHH!!!!!
She DID it again! My heart beat fast...

IT”S TOTALLY NOONA’s FAULTTTT!!!!

I wanna screammmmmmmm...happily...

I looked at her... her sleeping face...

her loose white t-shirt, shorts, and socks...

As I observed her, she opened her eyes and I got shocked...

She smiled and rubbed her eyes... “Mian...”

“YA!!!! How could you invade into my bed...” I asked.

“You said I can come everytime I want...” she replied with her sleepy eyes.  She then yawn before turned her body and covered it with my blanket. I shook my head...still my heart race...

“Ah...this position is not nice...” she mumbbled  aand turned facing me. She potitioned herself close to my chest and into my embrace...

And...Dear God...I’m afraid I can’t  stand anymore. I opened the blanket harshly to wake her up.

“A WAEEEEE!!!!??” she got up and protested.

“You...you...ISHHHHH!!!! It’s impolite!!! I’m your senior anyway!”

“ARAAAAAA.... But you’ve promised! I will suffer in insomnia if I don’t sleep here! Whose fault?”

“It’s my fault?”

“Ha ha ha you said yourself... Now let me sleep...” she lied down on my bed.

“Arasooo.... “  I grabbed my pillow and was about to leave when she grabbed my trainings.

“Eeeeyyyyy!!! What are you doing?” I asked.

“It’s useless if you leave...there won’t be your scent and heartbeat sound...” she said and smiled with her puppy eyes.

I got surprised...and...okay...let my heart control everything...

I stepped closer to her...

“Listen..I am a man too...” I whispered looking at her eyes deeply.

“I know. So...?”

I choked and shook my head in amazement.

“ Well... a man...can do this...” I moved closer and I could see her eyes twinkling.

“What? You will kiss me?” she asked innocently and curiously.

I cupped her face and slowly kissed her gently...

Dear God...the most delicate and warm lips ever...

Ji Sub hyung...mianhae...

She closed her eyes as I let go the kiss..

“How dare you...” she blushed.

“Sure I dared. Why can’t I kiss a girl I love?”

“You what?” she blused more, but her eyes challenged mine.

“I kissed a girl I love...” I repeated.

“How if that girl doesn’t love you back?” she asked.

“Jinjja...?” I smiled “Let me checked...”

And again...I kissed her... Her hands on my arms and I could feel she replied my kiss.

“See...you love me too...” I whispered.

She smiled shyly “I think so...”

I laughed and hugged her tightly. I was about to kiss her again, when she stopped me. “No more! Appa said...a good man who kiss me ...”

“Should marry you huh? I WILL..”

And we kissed again...again and again...

***

EVERYONE HAPPY TEUKSO 1000 DAYS!!!!!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!