Fly

Untitled

Sora was walk quickly and checking her gun...a new one.

“! You got a new one?” Yunho walk beside her.

“Yeah...” She smiled proudly.

“I want to get a new one to...” Yunho shook his head and smiled widely.

“Where is the building located? The one we will be in charge?” Sora asked.

“From an “unknown white apartment” to MBC station, ended in blue house...” Yunho explained. Unknown apartment was an apratment with location wasn’t listed in public street. Only real high class people who usually could buy the apartment.

“Whom will we take care of?”  Sora asked.

“Choi Siwon...”

Sora walked slower and stopped.

“Wae?” Yunho got puzzled.

“No...nothing...” Sora smiled. “He will start his political world?”

“As what it has been rumored...”

Sora smiled silently and continue walking.

They entered the meeting room where I  and Seung Won hyung had been waiting.

“If you have read the procedure, I guess you have understood. But Sora, you will work with Yunho together at the front line, Bora, move behind, you need to work with Kyuhyun too. Is it clear?” Seung Won asked.

“Crystal clear!” the 94 team shouted.

“Good. Meeting dismissed. You have 10 minutes to prepare, and let’s work hard today!” Sung Won dismissed the meeting. Everyone was going out, only Yunho, Sora, Kyuhyun, and I left.

“Are you sure you have mastered the new gps program?” Sora asked.

Yunho  and I burst in laughter.

“YAAA!!! Kang Sora how could you doubt my ability, I will be able to hack the programmer!” Kyuhyun boast.

Everyone giggled.

“Fine...Kajja...”I  instructed everyone to leave the room.

Kyuhyun left the room first and Yunho followed.

Sora was about to walked at the door when I...finnaly managed to  grabbed her arm .

“Waeyo?” Sora asked.

“I....” butterfly on my stomach... “ I will be on the roof... You...take care, araso?”  he said.

Sora smiled widely. “Yes, captain...” she saluted.  I looked at her with amazement...the girl I love...

I shook my head “Okay...let’s go before someone see !” I said while ruffling her hair.

“I saw it....” a familiar voice surprised them.

“Hyung!!” Leeteuk’s heart almost jumped from its place seeing Ji Sub crossed his arm. He was leaning next to the door.  He walked closer to Leeteuk and pat his head. “I haven’t given permission...” he hissed. Leeteuk then bowed. “Ah...father I’m sorry...”

“Father your !!!!!” he kicked him.

Sora bursted in laughter.

“Sora go! If he proposed you say no...!” Ji Sub smiled evily to Leeteuk before leaving the room and pushed Sora following him.

“Ahhh...appa~chiii....” Leeteuk pretended like he was in a state of desperate. Ji Sub waved at him without looking at him as he keep walking.  Leeteuk then smiled. “Off course he’s worry about her... One day...I will say how much I love her...for now..let me just show her...”

***

Siwon was stunned seeing a girl in her black suit, her hair was tied tidily, her eyes was lovely, the ones he loved even till that day...

It has been two years...

“Good morning, Sir. My name is Sora, I’m the lead guard, and please follow the procedure we will give.” She smiled at him.

Siwon’s heart broke into pieces... another side..he was proud, she was managing to make her dream came true, but at the other hand...he missed her so much...it should be him who protect her, she should be inside the car together holding hand with him...Mrs. Choi Sora.

“Sir...?” Sora called.

Siwon woke up from his daydream and smiled at her.. “Thank you...Sora..”

Sora gave him her big gentle smile.

Siwon entered his car and Sora helped him closed the door.

Siwon smiled watching her run and coordinate thing with her partner.

“Saranghae...” he whispered. That’s all he can do...

It was another great success to guide Siwon. He would be one candidate of governor candidate. There was a spy among the crowd, but Sora was successful in indentifying it, and made Bora caught him.

Ji Sub smiled proudly hearing her achievement... “my daughter...” he said.

***

Sora’s ability has been proven well during this first year since she’s officially working for the main team. She belong to 94 team together with Yunho, Kyuhyun, Bora, and Jong Suk. And she’s quite leading, better than Yunho now. The department was preparing her to the next stage to be a snipper. Most people think she was the newborn of Ji Sub, but she was surely better than him of having such great skill when she’s just reaching her 20.

However, the bad rumor about her relationship with Jisub still underground...some still spoke about it, and some still hate her so much for it.  But she didn’t mind about it, for people who trully knew her and love her, know the truth and stood beside her. It’s more than enough for her.

She had joined some missions, including guarding Prime Minister. And her team did clean and neat work under Yunho and her lead. She gained awesome achievement as well as hatred from those who really missunderstood her. She got her name and recognition without Ji Sub’s help.

***

She was sleeping on the library table. It has been ten  minutes or more I stood here looking at her. I decided to sit in front of her carefully and just be quiet watching over her... That’s all I can do... I fall for this girl, I just couldnt do anything yet... My timid heart said...wait.

I feel like I really wanted to protect her.

Hyung...Ji Sub hyung...I really fall for your daughter...mianhae.

I smiled and still watching over her sleeping soundly. That’s more than enough for me... watch over her just from here...