Rainbow

Untitled

It started with a battle…

With the dead of one of the mafia leader, Lee Sooman.

And here’s the remaining…

Fuzz here and there

Running

Keep shouting

Everybody was busy.

Kyuhyun was squatting down crying, his shoulders shook and Bora comforted him… her eyes were like ping pong balls already. I couldn’t see such scene more.

And this was my second time acknowledging Seung Won hyung crying silently. He shouted painfully at his room.

My heart has been drenched. It just one, but I’m scared that it would broke into pieces again.

I looked at Jong Suk while wipping my tears. I did understood that he kept weeping and his hands…were trembling for preparing things.

Hyo Jin noona pat his head. “If you don’t control your emotion, better leave the surgery room now. I can’t risk her life more by cooperating with unready surgeon!”

Jong sung looked shocked.

“Are you leaving or staying?!!!” she shouted emotionally, tried to control her tears from falling.

Jong Suk bowed to her and wiped his tears. “I’m…I’m in…” he said with choked voice. He went out to clean himself.

“You better out here Teukie…” she talked to me. “Go to that station! I need type A blood more!” Hyo Jin noona told me.

I was stunned but then running quickly to the next room. Hae Jin followed me. We shared the same blood type.

Second by second passed… I looked through the big glass window. I just noticed once or twice seemed noona shouted at Jong Suk. As my blood and Hye Jiin’ was ready a nurse took it immediately.

“Stay here first…”

“No, thanks. I will wait there.” I replied.

The time was running so slowly. It started to get dark, and they haven’t finished. It was 11 pm when the surgery room opened.

It was Jong Suk who walked out first.

He smiled at me weakly “hyung….”

***

I smiled as I walked at the corridor, heading to her door.

I opened it slowly and walked closer to her bed. I put a bouquet of pink roses in the vase on the bedside table. 

“Good morning, sky…” I greeted her and kissed her temple. “How are you today?” I dragged a chair and sat next to her bed.

“Hey, I watched your favourite band Super Junior  with Kyuhyun, JongSuk, and Hae Jin last night. There was a song I liked the most. Do you wanna hear? The tile was Only U..” I cleared my throat.

And I started to sing…

Nae mal deu-reo ju-llae amu maldo haji mal-go na sashi-reun neomuna buranhae
Ni-ga eom-neun haru eotteohke kyeondil-ji jeongmal molla
Uri kkeuchi aniraneun keorara
Nae-ga eom-neun binjarie honja apa ul-jineun ma

Nae mamso-ge ojing neo ne mamso-ge ojing na
Seoro talma-ganeun moseubi saranghae ppajyeo it-daneun geot
Gateun haneul dareun gos urin jamshi tteo-reojyeo
Jigeum i sungan yeongwonhi i-jji mal-go giyeo-khae

Can you listen to my words, don’t say anything yet
Actually I’m so insecure, without you how do I live each day?
I know you haven’t ended yet,
But don’t cry over the empty space that I left

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We’re separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember

I wiped my tears as it’s automatically running down my cheeks…

I grabbed her hand tighter…

I got stunned in a second…I thought she’s smiling…and I could see a drop of tear rolling from  the corner of her eye.
 

“You can hear me?” I put myself close to her. “I know you can hear me…” and I cried “I miss you…really miss you like a hell…so” I stopped as I can’t say more “So please open your eyes… “

***

“She’s safe…” Hyo Jin told me. “But she will be in a coma…till some couple of weeks…or month… “

“I will wait!” I bowed “Thank you…” I said.

“But…I’m afraid she won’t remember you…remember us… As she might lost her memory…”

I got paralyzed…

***

“So please open your eyes…” I wept more “It’s okay even you don’t remember me anymore…”

It’s been the sixth month…

***

It was a bright morning in the last day of September.

I was woken up by a call. And I run as fast as I could and speeding with my car.

I run through the corridors… It seems they’re getting farther from Sora’s room. I almost tripped from my feet as I reached her room.

And there with the brightest morning sun shine. I saw her  for the very first time with her bright eyes..

She was talking to Hyo Jin noona and smiled at her. She then turned to me… Frowned a little…and smiled…

***

She  squinted her eyes. And she shoot some glass plates thrown.

She hasn’t lost her shooting skills. Her left handed skills. We run up tpo the stairs and shoot our 3D targets in the dim light.

As the lights on, we know that our practice was done well.

Seung Won hyung smiled brightly.

“Two of you are ready to be paired up and go to the main team with the others. Chukkae!” he congratulated us.

“And you…a great and fast recovery…” he hugged Sora.

“Gomawo, uncle..” she smiled gently.

AS Seung Won hyung  left, she turned to me and blushed in a sudden.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Errr…emmmm…nnoooooo….” She shook her head. “gomawo, hyung…”she smiled brightly.

“It’s oppa…” I replied her and she bust in laughter.

Days went well. She remembered some parts of her life…but she didn’t for the others. She knew me…but she didn’t really remember me. We’re getting closer now..and that’s the one I thankful the most…

And what I did was just stay beside her. AS a hyung, as sunbaenim, a friend, a father, someone who loves her, and … an irreplaceable partner. I didn’t try hard to make her remember me. I am just be there…

And now…I love the way when we played joke together, and hang out.

When she burst in laughter because of me…

When she blushed silently…

I am just there… Simply be there to be by her side…

As If we were meant to be together…which is I do believe ultimately…then we will be..

She will remember me…or…I will make her fall for me…again and again…

Those are  the only options…

***

Sora look at me with her questioning eyes... But I won't say anything but smile at her..

"Try to remember me..." I said.

"I have..." she said. "I don't really remember, hyung...sunbaenim..." she looked at me. "But...I think...you have became a centre of attraction for me...butterfly on my stomach..."

I burst in laughter, as I know...that's my word...butterfly on my stomach every time I look at her...

"Did I..." she sighed "like you?" she asked.

"Did you?" I smiled. "You do...."

"I do?"

"More than that...."

“More than that?” she asked.

I looked at her gently.

“Would you help me?” I asked her.

“Help you?”

I nodded.

“Sure I will…” she smiled sweetly.

“Then try to remember this…even if you don’t…just…” I got myself really close to her…traced her hair and cupped her face. She closed her eyes…and I kissed her gently.

For some seconds…

She looked at me with her blushing face…

We giggled together…

“Do you remember?” I asked.

She smiled and shook her head. “I don’t remember  about our kiss…” she stopped and looked at me meaningfully “But I remembered the feeling that…we…love each other…”

My heart burst in happiness…and I hugged her tight.

“Saranghae…” I whispered.

“I….” she looked up, to see me.

I waited…

But she smiled…and kissed me back…

I got stunned.

She hasn’t changed..

As that the thing she did when I confessed how I feel to her last time.

“Sa…” she blushed ‘Saranghae…” she replied me.

We then… giggled hilariously and keep hugging each other…

She’s back…

My Sora…

***

I held this girl hand...

Her palm has similar size with mine...

And I embrace her more gently...

She’s here by my side...

Only for me...

Her eyes closed, she slept peacefully...

Tracing her forehead with my finger, I then kissed her temple...

She frowned and started to stretch her body.

Oops! I woke her up…

“Oppa…what time is it?” she yawned.

“Six…”

“Sixxx???!!! HUH????!!!! Shouldn’t we have morning practice for shooting tofayyy??” she jumped out of the bed. “Awwwhhhh!!! It hurts…” she sat down.

I giggled  looking at her.

“WAIT!!!!” she nearly shouted. “WHERE IS ITTTT???” and looked around in confused face.

“Aigooooooo....tsk tsk tsk....” I replied in disbelief.

“Ah....! we... we’re....stilll....errmmm....” she blushed suddenly.

“Should I reminded you that we had a week honeymoon here in Paris?”  I put her in my embrace and I tickled her, she bursted in laughter. “Stopp it oppaaaaaa hahahahahaha.... apooo...”

 “Oh! Sorry...” I stopped and looked at her gently  “Still hurts there?”

 “Do you think how did you and how many times we did it last night huh?” she puted and protested.

I smiled widely and hugged again before kissed her lightly and gently. “Saranghae...”

“Saranghae...” she replied shyly.

I love her...Love to have her in my embrace, love her warmth, love everything about her...so much...and I’m glad that we could be finally together.

Well...

Suddenly knocked on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

“Wait here...” I kissed  her forehead and left to open the door.

Once I opened it... there were 2 boys.

“Room serviceeeeee!!!!” one of them smiled widely. And all of them bragged in.

“WAIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!” I grabbed their collars and looked at them.

I shook my head in disbelief...”What the hell are you doing here..... Kyuhyun...Jong Suk?” I turned my head “YA!!! Bora! Come here!!!!”

And she shyly appeared from the door.

“Hyuuuunggg....it’s not my fault... I warned them... but they insisted to disturbbbb...”she pointed at Kyuhyun and Jong Suk.

“No...no...no.... we just wanna helppp....” Jong Suk explained.

“Helping what? You said you wanna play trick!” Bora pinted at him.

“Ige mwoyaaa??” Sora appeared. She got surprised. “Kyukyu? Sukkie? Boraaaaa???”

Three of them rushed in and hugged Sora..

All I could do is just crossing my arms and smiled seeing four of them.

“Okayyyyyy.... Time is up....!” I shouted.

Only Bora smiled at me widely,kissed Sora’s cheek and left.

Butttt those damn boys hugged my Sora again!

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Who do you think you are??!!!” I dragged them again. Ignoring them protested to me. Sora bursted in laughter as I kicked them out of the door.

I turned to her and smirked.

“Wh....what...? What is it...? What is the meaning of your smile?” She  could read my mind.

“Let’s continueeeeeeeeeee....!!!” I run to her and carried her in bridal style.

“Opaaaaaaaaaaaa....” she chuckled as I put her on our bed and hovered her and kissed her deep.

Opps! Wait!

Well...

Let me close the door first.

I don’t want you to see more...

It’s private you know...

Hihihihihihihihihihi...

****

Thank you readerrr...for any comments and support

I hope you enjoy this story...

Hugs for all...