Bye

Untitled

“Soraaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” Shin Ye called her running.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh !!” Sora stopped running and cursed.

“You skip ballet class again????!!!!” Shin Ye warned.

“Listen...I have archery competition. And you...my most beautiful friend...you know what to do, right?”

“I wanna watch too....”

“So, just skip the class then!”

“Are you kidding me?!!! My driver will know if I skip the class...He might report it to mom...”

“ Who said you will go with car?”

“Soooooo....?”

“Ride my motorcycle, honney!”

“Ride whattttttttttt???!!!!”

“Motorcycle! “

“You cannnnn????”

Sora winked “Siwon oppa taught me hihihihi...Kajja...!” She held Shin Ye’s hand and together they went to archery competition. She won some competition, just like his father in his past time.

Ji Sub smiled gently as he saw she received the first winner medal and the bouquet of flower. As she went down, she run to him and hugged him tightly...

“Look at me, appa...another step closer to you...” she smiled widely.

“Another step closer to me?” Ji Sub got puzzled.

“Yeah... I will apply in your training division soon! With this ability, I’m sure I will pass it all well...”

Ji Sub went silence...

“But, Sora...you can’t... My world isn’t like the world you’re imagining... Your world...now is full of comfort and safe...”

Sora smiled gently “But there isn’t you in my world I live when I stepped at the house...”

JI Sub hugged her daughter warmly...as It was the only thing he could do at the moment.

***

As she reach her teen age, Sora would love to skip her class secretly and went seeing her appa trained, special agent So Ji Sub...

Sora always enjoy a  month holiday, once in every 6 months, as she could spent her time with her father, in his small house, Sora’s comfort zone. They go fishing, swimming, practice fighting, practicing archery, and shooting. They also went hiking.

17 years old Sora grew up with, developing two kind of different characters. She had to maintain different personalities. In front of her omma and the family, she will act elegantly. A princess, a lady, and a perfect sister of her brother  Tae Joon. Tae Joon loved his sister very much.  But outside, she’s a tough girl, who liked running, joining tae kwon do or such,  breaking the rules secretly, and loving her position behind the gun. Yes...Ji Sub introduced her in the world of shooting when she was 12. She was into it so much, she was great at shoothing that she might be a candidate to be a good snipper...if...she followed Ji Sub’s world and work...

She was close with Ji Sub’s closest friends, the only friends who know that Ji Sub had a daughter already. They’re Gong Hyo Jin auntie, Haroro uncle, and Ji Sub’s head division, Cha Seung Won uncle.  Seung Won himself personally asked Ji Sub to enrol Sora to be trained under their division, even when she’s still 15. But Ji Sub rejected.  He still stand in his oppinion that Sora should live in a prestigious place such as in her mother’s family.

But Ji Sub gave up, when Sora took a test secretly, and accepted in early training stage in his ministry of defense division with perfect score...

Cha Seung Won accepted her happily, with some different rules regarding Sora’s position...

First, she would just prepared at the beginner level as part time student, as she’s the only one who hadn’t graduated from high school.

And second... She should put aside her status as Ji Sub’s daughter...

***

Everyone in the big hall was cheering as Choi Siwon, 24 years old young CEO and the new owner of MBC broadcast station placed a shining diamond ring in Sora’s ring finger. He then kissed her cheek.  They’re officially engaged in when Sora turned 18. It was a big party. Hyeri felt so proud... at least a new big investment.

Siwon surprised Hyeri as he was the one who asked personally to have engagement.  They were friends since they were children. They played and hang out together. Siwon always felt that she was a nice and cheerful girl to talk. She has charm which is irresistable, though sometimes, he felt like she’s hiding something.  Off course...she hid all her talents from her father’s gene.

She sometimes dissapeared, and had no news. When she showed up she always looked so tired.

And he was true...

They were just on their way home when two black cars in full speed approached their car, stopped it, and some men in black attacked the car.  It was the very  first time Siwon saw her went out of the car and protected him instead. She fought against the men and took out a short gun she hid under the skirt and with her cold expression shoot them on their legs and hands...

She’s bleeding , but she just turned at him cooly.

“Go inside the car, oppa... I think they’re men from your competitor...”

Siwon who got shocked watching the scene obeyed her without a word and let her drive like a pro.

“Can you explain this?” Siwon asked.

“I will...” she smiled. “I will oppa...I am sorry...”

Siwon was completely stunned... He’s just met the other side of Sora...

***

Hyeri was looking at a gold necklace with red pegasus pendant, as a symbol of their family, Kang family.

“What are you doing?” Hyeri asked.

“Mom... I... have canceled my engagement with Siwon oppa...”

“You WHAT??????!!!!”

“And it seemed he understand...”

“HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!”

“Mianhaeyo...”

“You give shame to this family!!!!!”she screamed.

“I know...that’s why...I returned this necklace to you... “

“What do you mean?” Hyeri squinted her eyes.

“You...I know you don’t want me...As I have no more use...I never make you feel happy I guess...rather than keep bothering you...since  you have Tae Joon already...so...I quit to be the part of this family...”

“What.....?”

“I...I am sorry for being the way I am... And thank you for raising me... I think this is the right time to leave...” Sora bowed and turned leaving. Before she opened the door, she turned to her mother once again “Saranghae...” she nearly whispered.

“KANG SORA COME BACK HEREEEEE!!!!!!!” Hyeri shouted, but she went out already.

Hyeri fell on the chair, feeling the world spinning.

Sora walked and turned to Siwon. “Are you sure you don’t want me to take you...”

Sora shook her head and smiled at him warmly.  “Gomawo...” she pecked hi cheek and hugged him warmly. Siwon teared. He felt his heart broken into pieces. How he loved this girl very much, and how he wanted to make her happy badly. But he also know, keeping her inside wouldn’t make her happy. She never seemed happy in the family, he knew that. His heart was aching when she told him everything... the feeling of unwanted, the feeling of rejected. And so...the last effort he could do for her was set her free and fly to find her happiness... Going to his father’s side, whom she always met twice in a year. Siwon had realized before that it was the only time she felt happy and free...

“Oppa, uljima...” she whispered.

“Don’t reject me If I plan to see you, okay?” Siwon wiped his tears.

“I won’t...”

“Don’t reject Tae Joon too...”

“Never...” Sora smiled. They hugged once again before finally Siwon saw her leaving...dissapeared from his sight.