To get Better: Mr. Yongguk

Second Wishes

“I don’t understand why I need to go with you.” I complain to Himchan as he leads me by hand towards their practice room. I glare at my older brother, suspicious of his intentions. “I told you Oppa, I don’t want to see him.” I say stubbornly as I pull my hand free.

“Yah, Minah things won’t get better if you two won’t talk to each other.” Himchan says just as stubbornly.

Cutting Himchan off I glare at him angrily. “Maybe things won’t get better.” I say angrily, walking away from the building, I don’t have any intentions of seeing Yongguk yet. I’m still angry at what he’d said. The words stung, especially since they came from Yongguk. If we’re dating shouldn’t he have said it in a different way? Shouldn’t he as a leader be a bit more tactful? He’s a songwriter I’m positive he could have found another way to say it.

The more I think about it the angrier I get. I can’t stop thinking about it though.

“I just wish Minah would be more upfront about her feelings, I mean she is human right?”

I blink the tears away. Of course I’m a human. I frown at the thought. I couldn’t be whiny when I was a kid, Himchan was the whiny one, and I was the one that knew you just had to put up with some things. I had to be the calm one. I suppose I just learned to watch on and put up with all the things I don’t like. I furiously wipe my tears away. I hate crying.

I head home, the alternative being to sulk out in public not appealing to me. I walk quickly avoiding looking around; I rather not get spotted like this after all this is hard enough as is. With B.A.P. doing so well, and Himchan happily flaunting me as his cute baby sister, baby sister by a year, I get recognized when walking around. While it isn’t usually annoying, lately I’ve wanted to do nothing but deny it.

By the time I get home I see Himchan leaving my apartment giving me a pleading look. “Oppa, I’m going to take my key back.” I say seriously, holding my hand out for him to give it back.

“I know, but…just Minah, I want you to be happy.” Himchan says handing me the key. Giving me a quick hug he heads off. I try to fight off the ideas that are forming in my head about why Himchan had been in my home; I try to convince myself that he wouldn’t do what I think he would.

As I get him I see the exact thing or rather person, I didn’t want to see. “I should have come straight home.” I say irritably. “Could you leave?” I ask Yongguk coldly.

“Minnie,” Yongguk says slowly watching as I clip my shoes off, following me with his eyes as I walk around him, ignoring him, and into my apartment. I hear his feet pad after me. “Can we please talk?” He asks in an uncharacteristically sad tone.

“I’m not really in the mood to talk to you.” I tell him seriously turning around. “Oppa told me that we would need to talk; did he happen to tell you what I said?” I ask annoyed by everything, by the way I still find him cute, how I absolutely fall a little bit more for his deep voice, and especially for how he still looks at me.

“He did,” Yongguk says, a pained expressions clouding him. “I want things to get better.” He says seriously and determined. “Minah, I know what I said hurt, but it’s hard to read you some times. I don’t know what you’re feeling most of the time!” Yongguk says standing his ground. I frown, crossing my arms staring at him. This isn’t my first time hearing it, a lot of people tell me that they can’t tell what I’m thinking, that it’s strange that I just watch while everyone else does something. I decide to look away from Yongguk all my thoughts hurting me more than he has. “The only person I know that can read you correctly all the time is Himchan, but I can’t go running to him to see how you feel, what you want to do, Minah, I just want to know you more.” He says slowly.

“I like watching you writing songs, I like sitting with you and just talking about whatever comes up because it’s comfortable. I like playing my guitar, I like listening to Himchan complain, but don’t you dare tell him.” I say looking up at Yongguk, he’s moved closer. “I like you.” I mutter blushing, slightly uncomfortable with revealing so much about me like this.

Yongguk simply presses his lips against my forehead. “I like you too.” He mutters a smile on his face.


Thank you for requesting~!
I hope you like what I came up with ^^