For a Smile: Mr. Kevin

Second Wishes

I stare at Kevin not at all sure with what I’m seeing. Having just answered my door and seeing a very feminine and very much my boyfriend Kevin standing dressed up as a girl. “Oppa, I think I need to get my eyes checked.” I say simply blinking a few times. I’ve seen Kevin cross-dress before, but that had always been for a variety show or for his fans and all in the past.

“You’ve been kinda sad these last couple days,” Kevin says simply walking over to me. “So I thought we could do something fun,” He suggests smiling at me. “Just don’t tell the other guys.” He mutters while rolling his eyes.

I nod my head slowly letting him in. “So your idea was to dress up as a girl?” I ask while frowning, though thoroughly amused. I chuckle seeing him nod his head rather happily. “Well you do make a very pretty girl.”

Kevin gives me a cute pout before following me in. “Hyunae, is everything alright?” He asks rather seriously. “You haven’t been answering my texts, and when we do spend time together you’re unusually quiet.” He asks walking closer, taking my hand in his. “I’m worried about you.”

I shake my head, trying to deny the words. “I’m fine Oppa; I’m going to go get dressed.” I say abruptly, taking my hand out of his and walking towards my room. Ignoring the sound of my boyfriend’s frustrated sighs. I change out of my sweats, ignoring the stare I’m getting from Kevin, “Do you want to pick?” I ask him quietly, trying to get over the unhappy feeling in my chest.

Kevin walks into my room, picking a pair of jeans, a white shirt, a navy blue cardigan. As I pull my clothes on Kevin proceeds to pick out accessories, putting a couple of bracelets on each of my wrists, and finally a necklace. Allowing me time to do my makeup Kevin smiles approvingly. “I’m not going to drop it, but I’ll take you out for lunch in the meantime.” He says firmly.

I nod my head following Kevin out, picking a pair of navy blue sneaks to put on with my outfit. Making sure I have my purse, along with my phone and wallet I follow Kevin out. We get several smiles and winks from guys, all of which Kevin readily returns jokingly. “Oppa, what if someone approaches you?” I ask chuckling as he sends a cute wave to another guy.

“I’ll tell them straight up, I’m dating someone.” Kevin says seriously, glancing at me. “What do you feel like eating, Hyunae?” He asks grinning at me; I feel the dark feeling ebb away. Kevin has always made me happy, being around him like this just makes it all the clearer that he cares about me. I mean how many guys would willingly cross dress for you, just to get you to smile and go out?

“Pizza?” I ask smiling rather happily now. “Oppa, it hasn’t really been anything, just a bit of a bad mood lingering around.” I tell Kevin openly.

Kevin glances at me and smile, he looks relieved. “After this then, we’re going back to change, I’m not staying dressed like this all day.” He says seriously. Happily grabbing my hand Kevin leads me towards a restaurant for us to eat at. I fight back hysterically laughing from Kevin using his ‘womanly’ charms to get us a discount on our food.

“That’s rather unfair,” I say giggling as Kevin winks at our waiter again. Kevin then turns to me seriously. “What?”

He simply smiles at me. “Just, it’s to make you laugh.” Kevin explains while reaching over the table, grabbing my hand and giving it a light squeeze. “I’ll stop after we leave.” Kevin whispers seriously as our food arrives rather quickly.

“Here are some napkins,” Our waiter says handing each of us one, Kevin purposely touching his hand then smiling at him thankfully. “Just call if you need anything.” He says before walking away.

“Oh, the poor guy totally has it bad for you.” I say chuckling. “What’s with that face?” I ask as I start eating. Kevin slips his napkin over to me, biting his lip to stop himself from laughing. Once I see it I mimic him, on it is written a number and for Kevin to call him. “Oppa, he’ll be rather crushed.”

“I think it’s better if we just not say anything.” He says while nodding his head. “Definitely better if we don’t.”

 

~~~

I help Kevin take the makeup off, already changed back into his clothes and the wig discarded, Kevin looks like his usual self, handsome. “That was a lot of fun.” I whisper as I get the last of the makeup off him.

“It was, though, I think next time I’ll just take you out on a date.” He says leaning over to kiss me. “Promise to just let me know how you’re feeling; I thought you were upset at me.” He mumbles worriedly. His worried looks turn into happy ones when I nod my head. “Good, now that all of that is cleared up, I think it’s time we laze around.” He say chuckling, pulling me back towards my bed.


 

Thank you for requesting~!
I haven't listened to U-Kiss in a while so this was a nice
chance to get inspiration from them again~!
^^