As Expected: Mr. Seunghoon

Second Wishes

I stare at Seunghoon, my eyes narrowed as he leads me to a table. “Why do you always look at me suspiciously?” He asks in a mock exasperated tone. “I want to have lunch with my beautiful Cheonsa; I don’t want to share you.” He states simply and rather proudly.

“Because of that statement right there.” I tell him smiling, though I’ll play along. Letting Seunghoon take my hand and leading me to a table he smiles happily. “You’ve been pretty busy lately.” I say slowly, not at all happy, but I understand. Seunghoon is in a famous group under YG, and seeing as the guy in front of me can charm anyone; it isn’t surprising just how popular and relevant WINNER is. “You’re going to Japan again, right?” I ask when he simply shrugs his shoulders to my first question.

“Don’t do that,” Seunghoon says while pouting slightly and reaching across the table to take my hand in his. “I’m right here right now, don’t spoil it and thinking about anything else.” He says firmly. I frown and nod my head. “Cheonsa, you look really pretty. I like you hair like this.” He says complimenting, his way of distracting me from unpleasant things.

“I like yours too; this is a good color for you.” I say softly, while self-consciously pushing my hair behind my ears. Even after all these years I still blush, I still feel the same thrill from Seunghoon only paying attention to me, showering me with his sweet words and his cute smiles. “Is it really okay for us to have our date here?” I ask curiously when I can’t stand his direct gazes anymore.

“Of course, besides if we didn’t people would keep trying to take you away.” Seunghoon says seriously, “Cheonsa, I can’t smile at you if you aren’t looking.” He says teasingly. I refuse to look; Seunghoon has the tendency to reduce me to being speechless, blushing, and attempting to say something only for my mind to draw a blank and end up saying meaningless syllables. “You’re so cute though.” He continues to bait me.

“Mr. Seunghoon, I think we both know that if I look this will become a very one sided conversation.” I say, my words coming out shakily at best. Despite my words we both know that we like the effect Seunghoon has on me, and vice versa, though mine is usually when we’re alone at the dorms or my apartment.

“What are you guys doing here?” Bobby asks coming in with Mino and Hanbin. “I thought you had a date planned for today.” He goes on, turning I see the three of them approaching the table, a flustered Seunghoon shooting them annoyed glances.

“Oppa, I think no matter where we go someone is going to try to take one of us away.” I tell him amusedly as Seunghoon nudges Mino out of the seat he’s taken next to him, Bobby and Hanbin next to me and Mino. “Where are the others?” I ask curiously seeing as the three seem pretty happy where they are.

“On their way, we’re taking a break and having lunch too.” Bobby says happily. “Hyung, you should be a bit happier.” He says teasingly to Seunghoon. “Well if you’re going to look so distraught maybe we can entertain Cheonsa instead.” Bobby continues to tease while throwing an arm around me casually.

“Yah,” Seunghoon says immediately and rather jealously. “I will not let you steal my Cheonsa, I love her.” He says possessively.

I can’t help the giggle that escapes from me. “Oppa is super y when he’s protective of me.” I say happily, quickly forgetting the bashful state I’d been in before they arrived.

“I thought Seunghoon was a bit too excited to just be going on a lunch break,” Jinwoo says as the others all join us, pulling table together and joining us all. “What’s the matter?”

“This is not how I wanted lunch to go at all.” Seunghoon says immediately, shooting the others all annoyed glances, before sighing happily at me. “Aigo, you’re so beautiful!” He cheers reaching over and taking my hand again.

“You should just propose already.” Taehyun says while rolling his eyes.

Seunghoon who is obviously fed up barks at their maknae, “What do you think today’s lunch was for?!” The words shock me and everyone else. “I ask you guys to give us some privacy …” He says leading off, looking at me rather shocked. “Ah, this is definitely not how I wanted to ask you.” He mutters dejectedly, letting my hand go only to pull a small box out of his pocket and sliding it across the table to me.

“You should have told us at least, we could have helped you plan something.” Seungyoon says dejectedly. “Hyung, you should have been romantic!” Which of course is followed by all the others cheering for him to be more romantic.

“Yah let him ask me!” I yell pouting upset that I still have not been asked properly. The guys quiet down watching Seunghoon and I expectedly.

My boyfriend, my Seunghoon, chuckles lightly. “That’s my Cheonsa.” He says opening the box. “Will you marry me, you sassy girl?” Seunghoon asks with his usual cheeky way.

I nod my head happily. “Of course you silly boy.” I tease right back happily. Seunghoon slips the simple ring onto my finger. “I’m expecting lots of kisses and flowers.” I tell him jokingly.

“I can do the kisses.” Seunghoon says happily getting out, walking around the table to me, leaning down he pecks my lips. “Flowers are on their way.” He whispers against my lips. “Now, how about we get out of here, since these buffoons don’t look like they’re going anywhere,” Seunghoon mutters while pulling my chair out for me.

I nod my head happily, hugging Seunghoon tightly. “We’ll see you guys later.” I say taking Seunghoon’s hand, letting him lead me out of the room.

“Yeah, and I’ll be sure to goof up your proposals!” Seunghoon calls back with a smirk plastered on his face, with no doubt meaning every single word.


The first one shot~!
I hope you like it Rexee <3
c: