( ˘⌣˘)◞♥ヽ(•‿• )

ILY
XSYKOTICA

Chanyeol sighed. “I swore to Jongin I would help him if he couldn’t send them to Soo; you know that, Baek.”

“Of course I do, but how long do you plan to do it for? You can’t send ‘ILY’s forever you know?” Baekhyun doesn’t wait for Chanyeol to reply, it was rhetorical. “You can’t expect Kyungsoo to feel at ease with just ‘ILY’. He doesn’t even get to see Jongin; ‘I love you’ isn’t going to make up for that. You know that, Chanyeol.” He was right, Chanyeol did know. Kyungsoo was broken because of these lies.. well they weren’t exactly lies, since Jongin still meant it. But these ‘I love you’s didn’t count if it came from Chanyeol. “We should just tell him the truth.”

Chanyeol was speechless. Or actually he was speech-full, he had so much to say, but he didn’t know what to say. Baekhyun was right; there was no way he could keep this secret anymore. It was too big and too out of hand. Kyungsoo was bound to find out somehow. All he need is a slip up. Another call maybe, and they be sure to tell him that Jongin was in fact close to dying.

“Okay…”

“’Okay’ what, Yeol?” Baekhyun was baffled, he almost expected Chanyeol to hang up on him, but nonetheless the reply was a good heads up compared to the many times Chanyeol acted before thinking.

“Okay, let’s take him.”

~

“So, he’s Jongin’s Do Kyungsoo?” Joonmyeon asked with a sad smile.

“Yeah,” There was a hesitant pause before Chanyeol spoke up again. “Do you think Kris will let us tell Kyungsoo everything?”

“I’ll talk to him,” Joonmyeon said hesitantly, after a long silent pause.

“There’s no need for that.” Joonmyeon turned to the source of the voice. Kris. He stood, leaning against the rim of his office door. Chanyeol eyed him carefully. Was he there that whole time? “What?”

“Hyung,” Chanyeol began, still eying Kris with suspicion. “You know it’s not good to eavesdrop right?”

“Are you going to keep pissing me off or do you plan to take Suho and I to this Kyungsoo that you’ve spoke of?”

“Right away sir,” Chanyeol said with a grin.

~

“How’s he doing?” The door slid open as Baekhyun made his entrance and sat beside Yixing, who was already seated by Kyungsoo’s nursing bed.

“Oh, hey he’s fine. The drug wore off a while ago so he should be conscious soon.”

“Thank god! I thought maybe that idiot gave him the wrong drug!” Baekhyun laughed out loud.

“Uh Baekhyun..? Maybe it’s not good at all to have Chanyeol handling drugs?” Yixing said with a chuckle and Baekhyun followed suit with a laugh. A stifled groan emitted from Kyungsoo caught both boys’ attention as they were laughing. “Oh I think he’s up already.”

Kyungsoo was up indeed. He had been conscious quite a while ago actually, but the drug that Yixing said wore off ‘a while ago’ was still in his system. His senses were slowly returning to him as the tingling sensation in his head started to clear, and the woozy weight on his head seemed to lift. Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered open and his arm crossed over his eyes to block out the room’s blinding light. Another groan slipped past Kyungsoo’s lips, and within seconds his eyes started to adjust.

“Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo’s voice came out fragile and dry as he began to push himself up, something Yixing immediately picked up and went off to get him water. Baekhyun was hesitant when he noticed Kyungsoo struggling to sit up, but eventually he rearranged the pillows for Kyungsoo as he held him up. “Why are you here? Where am I?”

His eyes began to scan the strange environment which he sat in the center of. The cozy room resembled a hospital room. The walls were painted white matching with the color of the bed that he had minutes before laid unconsciously on. There was an IV bag hanging on his right, but no wires or pipes were attached to his pale skin. Half way across the room, directly in front of the bed was a small coffee table and two comfy black leathered couches. There was a large desk in the left corner of the room with three or so drawers and stacks of papers piling on top. Next to that, Kyungsoo noticed, a back of another man was busy filling up a cup from the water machine.

“You’re at my work place, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun responded after sitting back into his chair. Yixing was returning with the water for Kyungsoo as well. When the water was handed to him, Kyungsoo was hesitant to accept it and the shaking in his hands was visible.

“Why am I here?” Kyungsoo said, almost in a whisper as he eyed the water.

“Drink the water. You must be thirsty after being out for so long. I’ll tell you in a minute,” How funny would it to say this familiar situation played in Kyungsoo’s mind. It was dejavu with a twist of words. By now the thin layer of trust Kyungsoo had wrapped around his sanity was slowly dissolving. He looks down at the water, yes it was true that he was parched, but could he trust this water? Before, with tea, he was drugged by his friend; now, it wasn’t even Baekhyun who gave him water, it was a stranger.

Kyungsoo glanced up, meeting the worried look of his puppy eyed hyung, in a pleading way. Baekhyun gasped in realization, “Oh Kyungsoo-!”

“Please drink the water,” The stranger, or as we know, Yixing, began. “It’ll help clear your dizziness, I’m the doctor here so don’t worry about the water.” Baekhyun nods immediately in agreement.

“Please trust us, I know it’ll be hard to since Chanyeol just drugged you, but we had an urgent reason to.” Baekhyun panicked to explain. “Geez.. why didn’t I just tell him to pull a bag over you?” Kyungsoo arched an eye brow at that statement, which caused Baekhyun to fluster more and stumble over words. He mentally face palmed himself for being so stupid. In this situation, he was supposed to calm Kyungsoo down without any suspicions yet he made it worse.

“You planned this?” The accusing tone pulled through Kyungsoo’s throat, and the water he held was completely forgotten, along with Yixing still seated by Baekhyun.

While Baekhyun busied himself with hands waving in denial and panic, Yixing cut him off before he could utter any explanations. “Well, I wouldn’t say he planned it. Baekhyun,” He stopped to glance at Baekhyun with a questioning expression; he wasn’t sure how to word it with making Baekhyun a bigger criminal than he actually was. “…pushed him into doing it..?”

Immediately Baekhyun jumped up with a loud, denying “NO!” which sent both Kyungsoo and Yixing jumping a bit.

“I didn’t push him into doing it either!!” Baekhyun protested with his hands gripping the rim of his shirt. “I only said to bring Kyungsoo to Kris’s office!”

“Okay, okay, Baek. Calm down,” Yixing waved his hand up and down to gesture the other to sit. He then turned his attention back to Kyungsoo, “Look; now you scared the boy more.” Baekhyun was about to protest again but he decided against it.

“Kyung, sorry, but I guess you could say I was partially at fault to trust Chanyeol to use his brain and bring you here.” Baekhyun offered a sheepish smile and Kyungsoo hesitantly nodded. That could be true. Chanyeol had never been in his right mind to start with, if he had one that is, so it could explain why Kyungsoo was drugged. Although, the thought of having a bag pulled over his head gave him the creeps, so being drugged wasn’t so bad... maybe..?

A question formed in Kyungsoo’s mind and just as he was about to ask, Yixing interrupted him. “Now, drink that water. At least then, I can be at ease about the drug being worn off. You don’t look so good either. You’re so pale.”

That was true, Baekhyun noticed. Kyungsoo looked paler and skinnier since the last time he had seen him, which was quite a while ago but nonetheless, short enough to say it was an abnormal change. He could tell that Jongin’s disappearance caused the drastic change in Kyungsoo’s health and diet. Now, that he was here, the news we’d soon feed him would probably cause him to take another drastic toll. Baekhyun shook that thought from his mind. No, it’s best for Kyungsoo to know. He will eventually anyway.

~

“So, why did you need to drug me? Or rather why Chanyeol did?” Kyungsoo immediately brought up the conversation as soon as he drank all of his water and after Yixing introduced himself.

“Well…. How do we say this..?” Baekhyun scratched the back of his head; his face expressed a troubled look, and looked at Yixing for help. “Telling him this much without Kris’s permission should be fine right?” Kyungsoo watched the two older men with a confused look. What was so classified? Yixing nodded with a shrug and Baekhyun turned back to Kyungsoo with all seriousness. The troubled look no longer rested on his face, only a blank look. Kyungsoo noticed that Baekhyun’s eyes no longer glistened as it normally would in dark or light. It was almost frightening how his orbs were completely black now; the lively color vanished and was replaced by a pair of expressionlessly dead eyes.

“We are assassins, Kyungsoo. You’re at our headquarters.” The words pronounced beat by beat timing with the fast rhythm of Kyungsoo’s heart.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Please comment!! Upvotes would be greatly appreciated. The deadline for this story is in four days, so updates will be more frequent. The end is soon~ Thank you to those who has read up to this point, and remember, COMMENT!! ^u^

OMG sorry!! ((O^O)) I didn't realize I had the author's note up there Dx *bows deeply* sorry ><