( ˘⌣˘)◞♥ヽ(•‿• )

ILY
XSYKOTICA

“I hate you Jongin.” Kyungsoo’s face was screaming with angry tears. His eyes glared red as fire was tossed beside the said boy. Panic streamed through the younger and heat swarmed him. Jongin struggled out Kyungsoo’s name, the ‘why’s caught in his throat, the ‘I love you’s buried in his chest as the overwhelming heat and smoke clouded his sight. Tears began to sting in his sockets and his nostrils burned. The air choked him with its raging embers, colored in deep red, gold and orange, trapping his lungs with thick acrid smell. Jongin couldn’t find his voice. The scent of burning filled the air around him. It was suffocating.

Move! Jongin tried. But he couldn’t, groans filled his ears as he tried to hop up. He was stuck, Jongin realized. He was strapped in a chair. Arms and wrists tied behind his back and legs glued to the chair. He would die there

Kyungsoo was still there.

Watching as he stood outside of the fire that crept toward Jongin. Tears were still pouring, the rivulets glowed with the fire, and his eyes still glistened with beauty as they always had. His hand was cupped over his mouth and muffled cries poured through. His head shook with dread, and the thick brows scrunched tightly together. Jongin could see his small figure trembling. One hesitant step back, no... Kyungsoo was leaving him.

Panic gushed through Jongin’s body, the feeling coursed to his fingertips. He had to get out. He needs to get out. He needs to go after Kyungsoo. Jongin’s heart was still tied to Kyungsoo’s; he couldn’t let him walk away now. If only he could embrace him. Wrap his arms secure around Kyungsoo’s waist and tell him how much he loves the older.

But of course, Jongin couldn’t. He was trapped, in thick ropes and in a ring of the hungry fire. The flames spewed in all directions, they were like little hands, burning hands that crawled and swiped at his legs. Jongin could feel the sparks stinging his skin. Yet, he didn’t care, he didn’t feel it, as long as Kyungsoo was still in sight, he wanted to try to reach him. No matter how far he’s gone, no matter how much he had ran, Jongin’s eyes were still locked on his lover’s small frame.

His flesh began to bleed with the red blazes and finally his own tears began to stream. No, not because it hurt him; not because is hurt, but instead because, now, Kyungsoo was gone too. The fire engulfed his vision.

The fire exploded, inferno. There was no escape now; the fire relished itself with the great meal, Jongin included. Everything was consumed. Then black. Nothing was left.

Flames. Cinders. Embers. Blood. Red. Crimson. Fire.

~

“Yah!” Metal chairs flew across the room, clashing in a loud ramble one after another. Jongin flinched in his chair as the crash landed only yards from his feet. Only.. a dream.

“Hey hey! Wake up!” Jongin squinted in the dimly light room, as two figures made their way towards him. He tried to lift his head to make out the faces, and a shot of pain surged through his chest and neck. “Hey! Hey, wake up punk!” One of the metal chairs was kicked toward Jongin when he didn’t reply, it landed by his right leg after the impact collided with his knee, arm and dangerously close to his face. He gritted his teeth as groans poured and grumbles of curses slipped roughly through his bleeding lips.

“Hey!” Had they not heard his groans and grumbles? Well, if they had, they didn’t care, cause a heavy and rough palm suddenly swooped across Jongin’s bruised flesh. Laughter rang in his ears when the slap sent his head swooning. “Oh you’re finally up, thought you were dead.” Jongin’s eyes finally met his abusers’ and immediately a growl ripped through his throat. Another mocking laugh played into his ears, until one of them scooped out an object suspiciously familiar to Jongin. “This your phone?”

Yes, it was. It was his phone, but what did it matter? It was just a small useless electronic devise that Jongin’d never use to get him out of the ropes strapped around his bruised and cut body. Nor would it be much help to getting him out of this hellhole. Yet, within seconds, once he recognized the number printed on the screen, it became a big matter.

Kyungsoo flashed through Jongin’s mind and he could only think to protect him.

The next thing he knew, the phone was tossed across the room, skidding on the pavement and screen cracked.

The assassin was now, lying on his side, the chair with him while his two captors stared at him wide eyed.

“What the you do that for, bastard?” A kick was sent into Jongin’s abdomen, the impact struck mostly his ribs. It doesn’t hurt. Groans spilled from his lips and tears stung his eyes. I’ve gone through worst. Another kick was sent into the blades of his shoulder, then another and another followed. I’m trained for this- Blood was coughed up when a kick was sent into his chest.

“Enough! Hold your anger!” The older of the two captors growled. “Find out who called him. That bastard’s important.

“You got lucky. Next time,” Heavy slaps were beaten into Jongin’s face but he could only glare back. He couldn’t even protect Kyungsoo’s name now. “I’ll just kill you, Kai.”

~

Backs pressed against the cold surface of the brick walls, the nine assassins surrounded the building but out of eyes ranging. They had just entered the grounds of the factory’s grounds and the wired fence was standing far behind them. A slight nod of approval comes from Kris and immediately Baekhyun and Zitao snuck up towards the building, both hands tightly gripped on their grappling hooks. Once they were close enough the hooks were tossed up onto the walls of the factory. Baekhyun and Zitao, both, looked as if they were already in their own world as they checked if the hooks were secure. Kyungsoo, from the ground, watched the two climb in awe. Once they reached the end of their hooks, they switched over to using their claw gloves, which Kyungsoo couldn’t help but think how funny they looked crawling on the walls.

Zitao reached one of the second floor windows first since he had the advantages of being taller and having stronger upper body strength as compared to Baekhyun. But shortly Baekhyun was knelt on one of the sills as well. Both nodded once and as quietly as a nod was, they looked through the glassless windows. When seeing no one in sight, the two assassins quietly stepped inside, now officially into the factory.

Now, behind walls, and out of the rests’ sight, everything is pretty much up to their two best wall climbing assassins.

As it was so earlier in morning, Zitao and Baekhyun really had no worries about being caught but always being on the safe side they basically crawled around on the walls and ceiling like spiders. Luckily, since the height of the ceilings were really high and having low hanging lights, it was easier for staying out of sight, but also a deadly fall if one wrong move was made. In some rooms, the ceiling also had wooden planks that crossed across the room which served both assassins as a checkpoint for them to take breaks from clinging to ceilings or walls.

Shortly after setting foot into the building, Zitao and Baekhyun separated to cover more ground and faster.

The second floor had exactly five rooms according to Minseok’s blueprint. Both spider-like assassins realized later that one thing Minseok couldn’t record was that the hallways in fact hung lowly, probably 2 to 3 yards lower than the ceiling in the rooms, so travelling to different rooms weren’t exactly a struggle, but it was harder to remain hidden in the naturally casted shadows of the high ceilings.

Zitao eyes glowered with anger when he reached his second room. In the center of the room, surrounded randomly by scattered metal chairs, and rubble of leftover food and plastic wrappings, was a slumped body, bloody and bruised with cuts. He immediately recognized the said body as Jongin’s.

“Kai spotted,” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, it had been approximately 30 to 40 minutes since Zitao and Baekhyun went in, and now hearing Zitao’s voice thick with anger his heart almost jumped out of his chest. The doe eyed boy was immediately all over Kris, almost scurrying his way to reach the communicator, for details.

Kris scowled of course. He grabbed Kyungsoo by his collar and handed him over to Chanyeol, who immediately gave the latter the access to his communicator when he saw angry tears threatening to fall.

“Is Baekhyun in the room with you now?” Kris asked.

“Yeah,” Baekhyun replied for himself. “There’s no one in the room with him, should we help him out now?”

“Don’t move recklessly,” Joonmyeon’s voice immediately blared through the communicator.

“Oh, you guys are finished with your batch already?” Jongdae asked with a brow raised, he was already position at his post, so were Sehun and Luhan.

“More like, there was no batch,” Yixing’s reply came through the synthetic devise. “They didn’t even visit Kyungsoo’s apartment.”

“And so, we’ll join you soon.” Joonmyeon sighed.

“We’ll save some fun for you,” Sehun chuckled as he had heard the entire convo.

“Hm..” Kris hummed with a smirk. “They’re a lot slower than I thought,”

“Guys, about Kai?” Zitao’s angered and annoyed voice blared into their ears in a rough whisper.

“Find out where the guys are first. Luhan peak through your window see if they’re on the first floor. We’re ready whenever you are,” Kris grinned. Maybe this mission was a lot easier than expected.

“Roger that,” The three, Luhan, Baekhyun and Zitao, replied.

~

They were outnumbered yes, but not out skilled. Kris growled in annoyance, this was definitely not included in the details, when he received the mail containing the mission’s information. Dispose seven men, it had said, this was definitely not seven. It didn’t even mention the part about them being trained fighters either. If he had known better he would sent two or three more assassins along with Jongin. Maybe then, none of this crap would’ve happened, it would’ve been easier for Jongin at least. He actually tried to fight against almost thirty of these bastards by himself?

It didn’t matter; the fight wasn’t what you’d ever call fair either. Kris had to admit that maybe it was a bit dishonoring if he was a traditional fighter to fight armed against a group that wasn’t exactly, their number of weapons were short, but then again when had life and death fights ever been fair? Yet still, there were more unconscious bodies as compared to actual death bodies. The assassins only used their kill weapons when necessary; otherwise it was all skin fight.

Everyone was in position as planned. Jongdae was guarding the front door exit well, only few were almost close to getting away, but Minseok assisted. Luhan and Sehun were coping better than expected, Yixing and Joonmyeon, who arrived shortly after the fight began, were helping the exits too. No one was getting out. While, also on the first floor, Kris and Chanyeol busied themselves with protecting Kyungsoo, on the second floor, Baekhyun and Zitao were fighting and protecting Jongin from anymore unnecessary harm. The probability of winning was obvious, and the number of unconscious men was proof. None of the assassins were, at least yet.

~

By the end of the fight, the sun was hanging high in the sky, bodies knocked out cold were scattered on the concrete ground of the factory, some even on the dirt ground outside of the building, while others were too bruised to move.

As Baekhyun and Zitao finished off the last few rival fighters that were already on the second floor, the eight assassins from the first floor made their way into the room. Kyungsoo’s eyes immediately brimmed with tears when he met Jongin’s frame and face. He was so cut up with blood bleeding through parts of his clothes and bruises painted themselves on his sun kissed skin. There was blood chapped on his lips and the sides of his face. Jongin looked like he was on the edge of death. Yet when he saw Kyungsoo, a small smiled pulled at the corners of his lips. Oh, how he had missed those doe eyes, and hearty lips.

Kyungsoo stumbled toward Jongin was tears of joy streaming down the sides of his pale face. His legs were weak and his heart was ramming against his chest.

“I love you,” Jongin mouthed as he couldn’t say them without suddenly coughing up blood or grunting in pain.

But that didn’t matter to Kyungsoo, he didn’t even care about those words anymore. All he cared about that moment was that Jongin was safe, sitting just feet away.

Suddenly a sharp, like knives slice through the air, sound of a pistol shot echoed into the factory walls.

Eyes widened, as Kyungsoo could only hear the assassins and some conscious rival fighters behind him yell. “Hyung! Kai! Kyungsoo! Jongin!” The names stuck together in a cloud of sounds and one body landed in a thud, face first onto the cold, lifeless, old factory flooring.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The end~ .... God... I should really get killed for this O~O

Well there you have it guys... this is the end of this story.... *feels gets clouded in my chest and suffocates my stomach* I don't really want this to end believe it or not.. I really had fun writing this, although the last chapter gave me a hard hard time. I can't write fight scenes for Dx *sigh*

Hope you enjoyed it, leave your comments, I'll love you for it!!! And maybe... *still deciding* I want to write an epilogue ._. Anyone interested?