( ˘⌣˘)◞♥ヽ(•‿• )

ILY
XSYKOTICA

“What is ing wrong with you?!” Towering over Chanyeol, as he yelled into Chanyeol’s face, was none other than his boss Wu Yifan. To say he was angry would be an understatement; Yifan, or as he preferred Kris, was far beyond that. He was pissed and the veins popping on the back side of his neck was enough proof for that.

Kris pulled away from Chanyeol, of course not after lettings strings of profanities and insults slip from his lips, and tossed his hand into his hair. “What the Chanyeol?! I can’t believe you! Why did you bring him here?!”

Heaving sighs and ramblings of incoherent words spilled from Kris’s throat until he finally decided to try questioning Chanyeol, that was his intention after all… at least it was until he couldn’t contain his anger anymore. Kris turned his attention back to Chanyeol, within the few seconds that their eyes met, Kris could only find the latter’s presence annoying and growled in frustration. Watching from the sideline, Joonmyeon sighed with annoyance and finally stepped up to help Chanyeol. These boys can make anything complicating can’t they? While Kris continued to busy himself with calming himself down; Joonmyeon pushed him aside, of course with modesty, and pulled Chanyeol out of his office.

“Let him calm down for a while,” Joonmyeon sighed as he closed the door behind Chanyeol. “You’re not even working today and you still found a way to get on his nerves, huh?”

Chanyeol blushed; it did seem that way didn’t it? “Hyung,” Chanyeol hesitantly began. “When are we going to get him out?” The same question he’s asked since Jongin’s disappearance and the same question that caused Kris to feel annoyed slipped once again.

Joonmyeon sighed. “I don’t know, Chanyeol.” It was needless to ask who he was, everyone knew who when Chanyeol asked the question. And each time he asked, a blanket of depression seemed to fall on them, whoever he asked. Now, it was Joonmyeon. With a heavy urge to lift the morose mood, he broke the silence with a smirk. “Shouldn’t I be the one questioning you?” Chanyeol grinned sheepishly. “So you wanna explain to me just why you brought him here?”

“Well…” Chanyeol was hesitant to reply. He had actually called for Baekhyun’s opinion on how to deal with Kyungsoo’s suddenly appearance at his front door demanding an explanation of Jongin’s disappearance; that was basically how they ended up with this problem… So he explained.

~

“Hyung,” Chanyeol began as he walked towards his kitchen. Relief washed through Chanyeol as Baekhyun picked up on the third ring. 

“Hey Yeol, I’m a bit-” There were shuffling sounds that accompanied the soothing soft voice of Byun Baekhyun as he spoke. As always, the feeling that he could forever listen to Baekhyun’s voice greeted him, but this time he didn’t even let the other finish one sentence.

“Kyungsoo’s at my house right now,” Chanyeol’s voice came out raspy and choked, immediately catching Baekhyun’s attention despite whatever he was doing.

“What?!” The image of Baekhyun’s eyes bulging out flashed into Chanyeol’s mind, but he felt no energy to smile or chuckle, he felt empty. There was no way he could anyway; ever since Jongin’s disappearance everything seemed to fall apart. “Why is he at your house?” If there was anyone else who knew how badly it was to have a certain Do Kyungsoo at their house during such a critical time, it was Baekhyun. “Is he asking about Jongin?”

“Yeah…” Chanyeol managed to say, he felt overwhelmed by Baekhyun’s questions so he stuck to answering only one.

“Did you tell him anything yet?”

“No… I don’t know what to tell him.”

“Park Chanyeol, are you stupid? Just tell him Jongin’s staying at Sehun’s to finish a big project or something.” Of course… why didn’t I think of that? Oh yeah because you have no idea how hard it is to lie to Kyungsoo when he’s crying?

“I can’t lie to him-” Chanyeol began to argue but Baekhyun cut him off with a sigh.

“It doesn’t matter now; he wouldn’t believe you if you reacted by calling me first anyway.” Baekhyun paused. There were shuffling sounds from the other end again. “Does he know who you’re calling?”

“No why?” Chanyeol breathed out. He was going nowhere with Baekhyun.

“Tell him you just called Jongin then!”

“I said I can’t-” Chanyeol yelled, but immediately caught himself before he could finish his sentence to lower his volume. Kyungsoo didn’t need to know the contents of his call even if by accident. It’ll be harder to explain that way. “Baek, I can’t lie to him. Plus, he already tried Jongin’s number.”

“Yeah yeah I forgot. You’re such a softy!” Baekhyun grumbled but returned to his worried tone seconds after the said statement. “That’s why he came to you? Cause he couldn’t reach Jongin?”

“No, he reached Jongin all right.”

“Wait how? But Jongin’s-“

“Someone picked up, not Jongin, but someone did.” Baekhyun’s gasp from the other end of the call reached Chanyeol’s ears.

“Why didn’t you say so before?! We can’t just deal this by ourselves now! Tell Kris or something!”

“Kris?! I’m not even working today! He wouldn’t even want to pick up my call, if I tried.” Annoyance was building up, aside from the stress and depression he already had. How funny was that? The Happy Virus was coming down with depression.

“Did you try?” Baekhyun’s voice held a hint of skepticism and disbelief. “He’s still the head; he has to care, so call him. Or just bring Kyungsoo to his office.”

“Are you crazy?! You want him to kill me?” Heaving a sigh, Chanyeol pinched the bridge of his nose out of frustration. Maybe calling Baekhyun for help wasn’t such a great idea? But who else could’ve he gone to?

“Look Chanyeol, he needs to know. Kyungsoo can’t be held in the shadows forever and now that he called them? They should, I mean if they’re smart enough, know Jongin’s weakness. It would be safest to have Kyungsoo supervised.” Baekhyun paused. “Actually, it would be the best for both of them. How long do you plan on sending Kyungsoo ‘ILY’s for Jongin?”

AUTHOR'S NOTE: *dramatic music* (Sorry I'm very poor at writing dialogues ^^;;) wuh...? What....?! Chanyeol's the one sending 'ILY's?! O.O How??? Why??? 

LOl this is fun xD more secrets will be revealed soon~ *becomes TV man* Stay tune for more ILY!!

TBH, I made two different chapters on this chapter... yeah that didn't work. I wrote two drafts for part five. One was happier but *nods yep you got it* I decided you'd probably like the angsty one better xD Heyyy~ I had angst warnings! *sigh* I'm such a bad author-nim TT^TT

Now now, please comment and subscribe!!! I shall brainwash you! Feed me your thoughts!! (*runs away*)