( ˘⌣˘)◞♥ヽ(•‿• )

ILY
XSYKOTICA

PROLOGUE
“Kyungsoo-ah,” At the beautiful voice, the doe eyed boy glanced at his beloved with curious eyes and a small hum. “I love you,” And with that Jongin smiled his famous smile that often made girls swoon and melt. Taken aback by Jongin’s sudden confession, Kyungsoo’s face became ablaze and heat rushed up to his rosy cheeks tainting his ears as well in the process.

“What are you saying?!” Kyungsoo managed to sputter out as he pounded his fists against the latter’s chest. Jongin just laughs, while taking the light punches, at his hyung’s cute reaction. Actually, when was Kyungsoo ever not cute? “Don’t say that so freely! Don’t tease me!”

Still laughing, Jongin grabs Kyungsoo’s wrists and pulls the latter towards him. A short yelp escapes Kyungsoo’s heart shaped lips before Jongin claims them between his own. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen more. His heart pounding and throbbed with a joyful feeling; it almost felt like his heart was jumping. It was a pleasant feeling and eventually Kyungsoo returned the kiss with eyes closed, face still burning.

It was an innocent kiss, yet enough to make Kyungsoo melt into Jongin’s embrace. A few nibbles at each other’s lips as Jongin cupped Kyungsoo’s neck and pulled him closer for a deeper kiss. Feeling the older’s body press closer, through the thin layer of clothing, Jongin could feel the pounding of Kyungsoo’s heartbeat and he smirks confidently. His hyung’s heart was only reacting this way because of him.

Slowly Jongin pulled away, a smile still resting on his lips as he cupped Kyungsoo’s face in his hands while the latter rested himself on Jongin’s chest. “I’m serious, you know? So that’s not teasing,” Those words sent shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine as his face took another shade of red darker and deeper than what already rested on his cheeks. “I love you, lots.”

“Jong... I love you too.” Kyungsoo managed to say before he hid himself in the nape of Jongin’s neck out of embarrassment.

“Oh, but I’ll always love you more,” Kyungsoo felt Jongin’s lips brush against his ear and the warm breath fanned softly and picked at the sensitive hairs on his skin. “Forever... more, way more...”

He bit his lips as he went speechless and snuggled closer to Jongin before he muttered a response that was barely audible if it wasn’t because Jongin was so close. “Me too,” With that Jongin smiled and his arms tightened around the other’s waist. Only small whispers of loving words slipped past Jongin’s lips and invisible circles were traced on Kyungsoo’s back before they were pulled into slumber; both, with a sweet smile resting on their lips.

The younger always seemed to surprise him with the affection and love that was usually masked behind Jongin’s immature pecks. And always, Jongin had to catch him off guard in the most random times; that was only a charm of the million Kyungsoo found in Jongin, which of course he loved all.

~

It struck him hard and painfully to think about how they were before... Three years... That was all it took to change. Now, Jongin was almost never physically by Kyungsoo; never there when Kyungsoo called and never in sight when Kyungsoo felt loneliness creeping on his skin. Although, mentally, Jongin stuck like glue or maybe it was even worse than glue. It was like a contagion, a spell, a curse. Kyungsoo’s mind was haunted by Jongin and his own insecurities. Maybe Jongin didn’t love him anymore..? Did he ever really? Their time together ceased shortly after they settled anyway… Was that the same as their love, leaving shortly and quietly? Or was it actually only what he thought was ‘love’?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Awkward awkward prolouge ^^;;

Thank you for reading and please comment and subscribe for more. Bye-bye for now~