( ˘⌣˘)◞♥ヽ(•‿• )

ILY
XSYKOTICA

Sorry, the numbe-

“He’s not picking up again,” Kyungsoo grumbled as he tossed his phone to the couch. It had been the fifth time he tried to call Jongin already, and he was becoming impatient and annoyed now. It was Jongin who called him to eat dinner together. It had been Jongin who said ‘I’ll get home early tonight’. It had been Jongin who promised to be early and said his good-byes with loving words, so why..? Why was Kyungsoo waiting, still, for his return hours later? 2 hours to be exact.

Jongin had brought his hopes up again and crashed them down just by disappearing yet again; yeah, again. This wasn’t the first time Jongin did this. Kyungsoo didn’t even know why he had bothered to cook, this should’ve been expected. After the many times, Jongin would call him during the noon and plan a dinner date. ‘Just the two of us’, he had said, yet he didn’t even show. Come to think of it, Kyungsoo couldn’t even remember the last time Jongin had dinner with him, let alone a date.

And, as always, Jongin called the dinner off with a simple text ‘ILY’.  What the hell did he mean? How can he say ‘I love you’ and not show up?! It didn’t make sense, no, none at all.

Kyungsoo was heartbroken all over again as doubts rushed through his mind. Jongin… What happened to Jongin? What happened to the Jongin Kyungsoo’s known? Or, did Kyungsoo ever know Jongin? No, Kyungsoo was sure he knew Jongin, maybe for a short time, but he’s sure.

Had Jongin always been this way? No, Kyungsoo could remember Jongin, his Jongin. He used love Kyungsoo like they were newlyweds in their lovey-dovey stage. Jongin had always filled Kyungsoo’s mornings with warm hugs and sweet kisses. He could still remember their lazy Sundays, when they’d only lounge in bed snuggled in each other’s embrace.

Their days spent on fluffy dates, going anywhere Kyungsoo wanted, doing everything Kyungsoo liked. Jongin loved Kyungsoo that much… Right..? Jongin wouldn’t do that for someone he didn’t love. There was no way and Kyungsoo trusted him that much. But as much as he wanted to believe, there was always a thought that maybe Jongin didn’t love him as he thought.

Tears began to gather and sting in the corners of Kyungsoo’s eyes, and threatening to spill. We’re only memories..? It hurts so much… Jongin-ah… “Was love always this difficult?” Kyungsoo wondered out loud, his eyes fell on his reflection as he stared out at the night sky. The first drop of tear fell. And many followed not so long after.

~

Warm arms s around Kyungsoo’s petite form as he stared out. A small smile of relief unconsciously played at his lips. “You’re here?” He breathed out.

In response, the arms tightened, pulling Kyungsoo till his was leaning on the other; Kyungsoo could feel the warmth radiating off the Jongin’s body and the outline of toned abs pressing against his back. Kyungsoo pulled Jongin’s arms away from his waist; the younger whined a bit at the loss of Kyungsoo’s comfortable figure that was supposedly trapped in his embrace, as Kyungsoo ignored him and turned to face him.

Jongin’s eyes glistened when he stared into Kyungsoo’s. His eyes wavered for a quick second revealing an unreadable expression but was immediately covered up with a smile that would usually melt Kyungsoo if not for he was worried. There was a hint of sadness in his smile now. But before Kyungsoo could question the latter, he was pushed against the glass window with a hurried kiss pressed against his heart shaped lips. Jongin’s body crashes against him as Kyungsoo’s back falls against the window. Jongin’s hands were pressed on the window after landing on both sides of Kyungsoo, with a loud thud that somewhat also sounding like a slap. Their teeth clashed, as Jongin took in Kyungsoo’s full lips and nipping his bottom lip. To say that Kyungsoo was surprised would be an understatement, but he was more worried than ever about Jongin. The kisses shared between them normally didn't involve so much crashing and was usually taken as a slow pace, as Jongin himself like to say, to show Kyungsoo how much he was loved. This kiss was hurried and forceful. Almost as if Jongin hadn’t kissed Kyungsoo for years. At the feeling of Jongin’s tongue pushing into his warm cavern, Kyungsoo gave into the kiss, tugging at the younger’s clothes and closing the gap between themselves if there was any left at all.

Kyungsoo felt Jongin’s body pressing closer; it was almost crushing his petite form, to deepen their kiss. The hands that were originally on the window, now cupped Kyungsoo’s face and waist. Kyungsoo’s hands traced along Jongin’s neck and into his hair, tugging at the locks that emitted a groan from Jongin’s bruised lips.

A simple kiss escalating into a long make out session that eventually brought both into their beds, crashing into each other’s heated eyes filled with lust.

‘I love you,’ Jongin said over and over almost like a chant the whole night; it sounded like Jongin was afraid and reassuring himself and Kyungsoo replied with ‘I love you, too’ each time, meaning it deeply.

~

That was the first time, the first time Jongin showed late for their dinner date; that time, Kyungsoo panicked and called the other over a hundred time with voice messages questioning the younger’s whereabouts. That night, Jongin came barely an hour late. That night… was when the texts began. The first time Jongin texted ‘ILY’, it all began then. And Kyungsoo forgave him right off, saying he understood; Jongin was busy after all, his job demanded a lot from him.

Now, he just wished Jongin still had at least enough time to spend with him, enough time to show Kyungsoo that he was still loved. Those words ‘I love you’, were no longer assuring. They came to his ears with the sounds of lies.

Kyungsoo crumbled to the ground, tears emitting like rivers and streamed down his face.

“Jongin.. Why are you doing this to me..?”

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OMG that was such a fail attempt at >////< *cries*

*calms down* but... thank you for reading and please leave a comment *waves* that's all for now~