08

Wallflower

"Help?" I blinked at him and chen settles all the paperworks on the table and faces me

"Oh, Kai suprisingly offered to help us since he overheard us" Chen explained as he takes a seat beside Kai and me on the other hand chooses to take a seat on a huge couch plushie across both of them, taking glances at Kai who was already picking up papers, squinting his eyes.

"Yeah. Suprisingly" I said and smiles awkwardly at them then averts my attention to the pile infront of us.

"Goodluck to us" I heard Kai muttered and each of us grabs a paper to work on then Kai spoke up out of the blue.

"Oh yeah, Chen. Someone told me she likes you back in the rooftop and-" Kai started but he was keeping his gaze at me, smirking and narrowing his eyes at me and then I knew. I knew this was the consequence he was talking about, I have to cut him off.

"A-ah Chen, can you help me with this one?" I leaned in and literally pushes a paper to his face and send death glares to Kai who just shrugged me off, Chen then takes the paper and lays it flat on the table, pointing out the meaning and keywords which was on the paper.

"Oh? This is just simple so you see this.." Chen continues to explain the paper to me which I already understood and just nods at everything he says, I can see Kai smirking at the corner of my eye.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and sits back down as he finish explaining and starts writing a review of the paper, ignoring the fact that Kai enjoys what he's seeing, geez. This guy is really stubborn, and demanding.

"So Chen, do you wanna know who's that girl?" Kai looks at Chen who looks up from the paper and taps his chin with his pen. I mentally killed Kai a million times in my head and I can't help but kick his leg underneath the table which he, in return, flinched a bit and glances at me with that dangerous look on his face.

"Uhm, no. It's better if I hear it personally from her" Chen smiled and thank god he was the total opposite of this jerk beside him. Kai rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I agree with you" I chirped, grinning at Chen who smiled back

"Oh, you agree?" Kai raised his brow at me, I blinked at him. Stands and pulls him up from his seat, Chen raises his brows at us in curiosity.

"We'll buy drinks. What do you want?" I asked chen, smiling while gripping on Kai's leather jacket who just stood timidly next to me, not evem protesting.

"Iced americano, please"

"Okay, be back" grins at him and walks-slash-drags Kai with me towards the counter and faces him, crossing my arms under my chest.

"What the heck are you doing or thinking?" I exploded but in a hushed voice, trying not to drag attention from people whose on the line.

"What exactly am I doing?" Kai shrugged, keeping his gaze straight infront of him, not even looking at me.

"Okay, okay. I know you're mad because I didn't follow you" I sighed as we take a few steps forward, nearing the counter then he tilts his head down at me. Damn, why is he so tall. I look like a midget next to him.

"I'm not mad, Yuko-ssi. I'm simply following our deal. You don't follow what I tell you then you'll earn a consequence"  

"But, but" I mumbled then he takes a few steps forward then pulls me next to him as the cashier asked for our orders.

"3 Iced americano and-" I was cut off by Kai who in.

"That's 2 americano and 1 caramel frappe, I'm not a fan of bitter drinks" he scrunches his nose

"Okay then. That's all" I smiled then looks at Kai who was looking around, frowns and slaps his arm.

"Ya" I called out to him then he looks back to me with that straight face

"What?"

"Money. Pay, ppaliwa" I blinked at him then he rolls his eyes and takes out a black credit card and hands it to the cashier while me, on the other hand, was bewildered and my jaws were hanging open at him.

"What?" he asks without even looking at me and signed something then stuffs his credit card back im his wallet.

"Do you live in Gangnam?" I asked him and he simply took our tray with our drinks on it and left, leaving me still in shock. Finally snaps out of it when he was not in sight and went back to our table.

"Hey chen, how rich is this guy?" I asked, poking Kai's thighs with my pen who just ignores me.

"So you've seen his magical black credit card, huh?" chen chuckles as he take his Iced americano and sips on it.

"Yeah and only really, really rich people has that. Like, it has no limit." I was amaze by the fact that this jerk is actually from a really rich family and maybe that's why he keeps ditching classes because he doesn't even need to study hard to have money in his hands. Wow.

"Tch." Kai clicked his tongue with that annoyed look on his face

"Uh, he doesn't really like people saying that" chen warned as he rub his nape, I gave Kai an odd look then shrugs it off as I focus back on writing this review which was due on the next day. Ugh, torture.