010

Wallflower

Saturday. 11 am in the morning and he's still sleeping.

 

And by he, I mean Kai. Yep, I had to drag-slash-carry him in my apartment since I had no idea where he lives, sighs. And thanks to him, I earned myself a pair of dark circles under my eyes since I had to push him back on the bed everytime he falls off the bed. Poor me, I know and I had to curl myself on the couch cause hey! Can't and won't sleep next to him who smelled like alcohol all over.

I'm now seated across my own bed with a cup of hot coffee in my hand, legs crossed and is observing his sleeping figure. He was laying flat on his tummy and his uniform hugged his back, I mean, I can actually see his back muscles. For a lazy- like him, he's got a pretty toned body. Don't take it the other way, I'm just saying.

"Like what you're seeing?" his voice snapped me back to reality and glares at him who was looking at me, still in the same position.

"Shut up. Good thing you're up, please leave now" I raise an eyebrow at him as I stand from the chair and gently kicks his leg.

"Nice legs" he smirked, I widen my eyes at him. Seriously, for a guy who's suppose to have a hangover, his jerk- attitude never change.

"Tch. Such a " I clicked my tongue and throws a pillow directly to his face, hard. Smiles victoriously as I hear him groan and walks out of my room and heads to the kitchen with sagua tailing me from behind.

"Sagua, annyeong~" settles my cup ontop of the counter before crouching infront of this furball with her tongue hanging from , chuckles lightly as I scratch her chin.

"Cute" he smirked as he lean on my room's doorframe, looking directly at us then sagua barked at him, charging towards him. Well, I guess her brakes were broken when she bumped onto Kai's leg. He laughed lightly and leaned down to carry her in his arms.

"You like dogs too?" I straightened up and puts my cup on the sink then turns and leans on the counter as I look at sagua who was resting comfortably in his arms, I feel betrayed.

"Yep, I have a few with me" he replied as he pets sagua's ears

"Jinjja? what breed?" I asked as I turn my back at him and faces the sink to wash my cup

"Poodle and toy poodle" he answered but I furrowed my brows as I hear him talk as if he's so near to me, turns to look at him but instead, hits my face flat on something hard then I realized it was his chest.

"m-mwoya" jolts 5 ft away from him, blinking repeatedly at him

"Baegopa. Feed me" he simply said and walks closer to me, so close that I had to press myself on the fridge, he leans down to my eye level but I can't keep my gaze at him so I had to stare at his pair of plump lips instead.

"Go get it yourself" I mumbled lowly, keeping my eyes on his lips then it stretched on the side to a smirk as he press his palm on the fridge. Just wtf is he doing, why was he acting like this? and why can't I push him away? It seemed like he all my energy away from his mere stare as I meet his gaze, I was then pushed aside harshly as he peered open the fridge.

"Ya!" slaps his back as I retained my balance which he, in return, just ignores me as he was able to pull out a banana milk and a bag of cookies from my fridge

"Ya, those cookies are mine" I exclaimed as I try to snatch it from him but he just raises his arm high and I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot, jumping up and down to reach the bag of cookies.

"Nice try" he pats my head as I gave up, panting hard and glares at him as he walks back to the living room, sprawling on the couch and flipping the channel to a sports tv channel.

"Ah jinjja" pulls my bangs as I groan out of frustration and grabs a banana from the fruit basket and sits across from this jerk who was cheering wildly to his favorite team

"Yaaa. Keep it down" throws a pillow at his direction as I refocuse back to my phone, tapping and surfing news from naver but his cheering voice didn't waver, groans as I plug on my earphones instead and listens to Geeks' songs then this idiot pulls out my earbud and practically shouts to my ear

"YA YA YA" he repeatedly loudly and I had to stuff his face with another pillow to stop him from shouting to my ears. Ugh, this guy is seriously getting on my nerves.

"MWO MWO MWO" cups his ear and replied loudly. Well, I was practically shouting back to his ear and I regretted it when he got a hold of both of my wrists and those eyes piercing thru me. I was scared just by looking back at his infinte pool of darkness-kind of eyes.

"Did you just yell at me?" he raised an eyebrow at me, tilting his head to the side.

"N-neh. Wae?" Damn, why did I even stutter? He must've known that I was scared of him from the way I stutter since he smirked in triumph and pats my head like I was some dog to him

"Good to know you're still scared of your master" he grins as he stand and head back to my room then I breathed out amples of air and whips my head to his direction which was in the bathroom

"YA YA YA YA" jolts up from my seat and races towards the bathroom but I was too late when he turned to face me with my bra in hanging from his forefinger and my undies on his other hand

"So you like purple that much?" he shifts his gaze back to my purple underwear set, reddens in embarassment as I snatch both of it and hides them behind me

"Jerk-" head hung low and kicks his shin before rushing out of the bathroom, locks myself up in my small walk-in closet, tucking my bra and undies back to its designated drawer. Groans as I collapse on the floor, kicking and punching the air as if it was him

"Jerk- , pabo, " grits my teeth at every punch and kick I gave away to the air. Stays there for a few more minutes before crawling out from the closet just to see Kai walking out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso and his droplets of water dripping from his hair and trailing down to his body. Gulps as I whip my head to the other side and slowly rise from the floor

"Ya, get out, I mean get dressed" I talked to the wall with my back facing him, I could hear him chuckle. Damn, why does he look so hot even though he just showered for like a few minutes. Shakes my head furiously as if erasing that crazy thought from my head then my soul almost flew out from my body (again) when he tapped me from the shoulders.

"YA MWOYA!" exclaims as I turn to face him, who was still not dressed. I gasped as I use both of my hands to cover my eyes and kicks him away and runs out of my room then dives on the sofa, covering my body with all the pillow on it.

"Ya, what's wrong with you?" he plops his just above my head, I tried to squirm away but he was able to pull some of the pillows of me but my eyes were still shut

"Go awaaaaaaaay. My eyes are not anymore" I groaned, flailing my arms on all direction but then, he was able to take a hold on both of my wrists again and forces me to open my eyes, pulling me up to a sitting position.

"I'm dressed now, okay? And stop whining like a kid, you're already 19" he rolled his eyes when I opened my eyes and looks at him from head to toe and sighs as I see him fully dressed.

"Good, now leave" I pushed him off the couch and he was about to fight back when his phone rang, he checks the caller's id and I could see the way his eyes shifts moods, his eyes were back into these deep, empty eyes.

"What's wrong?" I had to ask, judging from his expression, he didn't liked the phonecall he got

"I got to go. Thanks" he coldly glance at me and left my apartment just like that, sagua was barking on the door when he left. I blinked a couple of times, thinking what the phonecall was, why he looked so upset. Shakes the thought of him off from my head and walks towards sagua who was still barking at the closed door.

"Ya, don't forget, I'm your owner. Aratji?" pokes her nose and walks back to the living room with sagua on my lap. Remember how I said I would not think about him and his situation? I lied. He was able to stay on my mind the whole day.