" [[ teaser 01 :: ]]

debut :: || trainee applyfic ( story started! chapter five~ )

    " [[ teaser 01 :: ]]  

"Aaagh hyung, this is boooring."

As the younger male approached with an exasperated face, Taejun couldn't help but roll his eyes and smile while he cleaned another glass. "I thought you said you'd take the job because it paid well."

"How was I supposed to know it'd also be boring as fu-- fudge."

"Then how's being broke going for you?"

The blonde pursed his lips in defeat. This hyung of his.. he had a better comeback streak than him, and in all honesty, it was kind of frustrating sometimes. He'd probably mind it less if he hadn't invited the other to his group. If Taejun accepted his proposal, this would likely be his situation for the rest of .. well, forever. Or until the idea took off, they made it big and he could be a full-time idol instead of making coffee for people.

Travis gave a pout to his elder, before standing upright and stretching, adjusting the dress shirt and bowtie he was forced to wear. It had been just two weeks since he and his closest friend started to run around recruiting people for their project, Debut. There were rumours floating around about Debut, and their new quest, but for the most part, people thought it was a joke. Not surprising -- very few people made it to fame on their own in this music industry, and trainees quit everyday. None of the companies would miss a few misfits.

Not until Debut was rolling in riches. Relishing in cheers from fans and standing on stage. On their stage -- their very own concert. Travis couldn't help the smirk on his lips.

"We'll show'em." He mumbled, grinning widely as he vigorously wiped down the counter.

Taejun watched from afar, smiling at the blondie who was lost in thought and doing his job. The younger liked to complain a lot, sure, but he was at least diligent. He looked at himself in the glass he'd polished to perfection, and chuckled a little. The younger male had already offered him a spot on the new team, but he was reluctant. He had considered quitting before, but he never expected something like this to happen under his nose -- and much less to be invited to be a part of it. It came as more of a shock than anything, but the temptation was there.

As much as he hated the kind of training he was put through, he wanted to be an idol. Dancing was his life after all, and his brother Won Sik had already made it big as Ravi of VIXX. Seeing him on stage.. Could he help wishing for that same experience?

"Yah, Taejun, don't you think that glass is clean enough?"

Taejun blinked as he was broken out of his thoughts. Slowly he shook his head to clear his mind, before looking over to the younger male who was staring at him a little oddly. Then he proceeded to frown.

"You've lived in Korea for how long and still can't address your seniors properly?"

Travis blinked a little and then proceeded to grin sheepishly, before darting away to attend to the pretty noona by the cash register. "Sorry Taejun-hyuuuung~"

Taejun could feel his eyes rolling again.

"Brat."

And then he smiled and picked up another glass, and started to polish away at that, leaving not even fingerprints behind on the shimmering surface.

 

a/n :: So I lied haha. I thought up this idea while going through my applicants again, and just had to write a little teaser~ This kind of thing leaves the story open still to more applicants, since no one has formally joined the group/been chosen to be a part of it. This way I can get started on practicing personalities and relationship building~ What do y'all think? I might do more, shorter things like this in the future. This is also teaser 01 since technically the first one is a prologue to the story. Anyway, Kae out! /flee

layout by shirouen