" [[ story and characters :: ]]

debut :: || trainee applyfic ( story started! chapter five~ )


    " [[ story :: ]]
 

This was a story I thought up of in my spare time and while doing applications for other applyfics. It'll be my first here, and I am a little nervous, but I really want to write and I really hope to get this story going. I'm going to do my best updating and hopefully this'll turn out well. Thank you!

The Story

Two young trainees, Travis Beck and Hanasawa Yuki have had it. They've had it with the music industry, and trying their all just to be denied, scrapped, or told they're going to be back ups to their already debuted sunbaes. It's frustrating, the life of trainee. Worse than that of an idol, anyone could bet. At least the idol got some screentime. A trainee lives day to day hoping to be one in a thousand picked out of a hat for a chance to debut.

So two in a thousand decide they'll make it big on their own. They scope out trainees who never had a chance, who are frustrated, who are depressed, who quit, who dream of the spotlight, and who aren't willing to wait in a nearly hopeless line. Their plan; to build their own, independent group.

But making it to the top without the support of a big name isn't easy. These children will have to live together, work together, and build together a team that can outdo all their rival teams in big name companies, make music that can boldly impress millions who are already invested into the K-pop culture. they have to learn to succeed. They have to learn to shine.

Luckily, at least a little support is there. A young actor, Chung Mudae, overhears this chat. He himself, had thought of being an idol at some point, but knew he could never make it through the trainee life. Inspired by their strong dedication to win in this gamble, Mudae lends them his family's supporting hand in their endeavors. His sister had just married, and after speaking to her, she offered the old apartment she bought in Seoul to the group, and the family as a whole gave enough financial backbone for the group to get started.

Now everything's just getting started with their new chance to debut.

 

    " [[ characters :: ]]

To be updated with pictures and profiles.

+ The Mastermind || Travis

+ The Ring Leader || Yuki

The Frustrated || Jihyun

The Invisible || Jungbae

The Optimist || Kyungsoon

The Go-getter || Ellington

The Dreamer || Taejun

+ The Hopeful || Jaehwa

 

layout by shirouen