Forgive Me

It's Business

 

“What do you mean help Sulli too?”

“Tell me Taemin. What’s happening?”

“I want her, so, I do all sort of thing to get her.”

Jinki went to him and grabs his brother collar.

“What did you do?”

“Oppa, calm down.”

Jinki leaves him and drops his hand to his side.

“Tell me.”

Taemin stares at both of them and sit down comfortably.

“I tell Minho what I feel about her.”

“I fall for Sulli when I saw her, but when I come back for her, she is married.”

He sighs.

“She doesn’t love you Taem, you should just give up.”

“No. I won’t.”

“You will get hurt.”

“Ani. I won’t. Minho and Sulli is not in good term nowadays.”

“What are you saying? They are still doing good.”

Zyra said protesting.

“That’s just for media play. I know what is happening in their private life.”

Taemin laughs.

“Do you know what happen a day before Sulli was discharge after giving birth to Yoogeun hyungsoo?”

Zyra shakes her head.

“He punches me.”

He paused and plays with the glass in front of him.

“Just because I help Sulli who was going to faint.”

“Can you imagine how bad a guy he is?”

“I won’t believe this. Sulli did not tell me anything.”

“Maybe she was threatened.”

“No, he won’t do that. He loves her.”

“How do you know? Their marriage alone is an arranged one.”

“Yoogeun will not be here if they did not love each other.”

Jinki reasons after a moment.

“It can be done out of love hyung.”

Taemin said chuckling.

“I did it all the time.”

Zyra turns her face away from Taemin in disgust.

“Don’t treat others like you Taem.”

Jinki said shaking his head.

“I don’t care of you don’t want to believe me, but that is what really happen. They got married, had a son, but they are not happy. The marriage is basically business; he got Sulli’s appa’s land and starts the housing project while Sulli get to marry him.”

He drinks some water and stands up.

“Ask you friend hyungsoo. You will know if I’m telling the truth or not.”

He took his wallet and hand phone and left the couple while whistling.

                                                                                        ***

“Yoogeun?”

“He is sleeping.”

Minho nods and he took Sulli’s hand in his.

“I’m sorry.”

Sulli smiles.

“It’s okay oppa. I shouldn’t expect more. This is a business related marriage. And it should just be like that.”

Minho bites his lip and he releases her hand.

Sulli lifts her head and stares at Minho’s face.

He is frowning.

She breathes calmly, waiting for him to talk.

“I was afraid.”

He started.

“I was afraid that you will say something I don’t want to listen.”

“I will only speak the truth. If only you let me speak. It will not be this awkward.”

Minho lifts his hand and cups her cheek.

“I was wrong. Say it. Say what you are holding back. I’ll listen to everything.”

“I can?”

Minho nods while caressing her cheek.

“I’ll listen to everything. Every single things.”

Sulli lowered her head when the unpleasant memories hit her.

She sighs before she starts.

“I'm sorry to say this oppa. But as you had suggested that we have to talk, I'll say it. I'll say everything that I hold in all this time."

"You are not there when I was struggling. I was hoping that you will be the first person I see when I open my eyes after I give birth to Yoogeun. Our condition is bad. I almost need to go through C-section. They need husband’s consent but you weren’t there. Is it my fault that Taemin oppa is there instead of you oppa?”

Minho shakes his head while he wipes her falling tears using his thumbs.

“I was drained. I lost too much blood. I have no strength to even stand properly. You said you are going to attend a short meeting but you are gone for almost half day. Is it my fault that Taemin oppa help me to walk in that condition?”

Minho sighs.

It’s his faults.

“You believe all the things that he said. You even called me names when you saw the edited pictures.”

“Edited?”

Sulli shoves his hands from her face when he looks surprise.

“You thought that I am really flirting with him oppa?”

She looks into his eyes which were looking intently at hers.

“Ani, it’s not what I mean.”

Sulli chuckles lowly.

“You mean all that. You are casting me aside after that day when Taemin oppa was holding me.”

“He is not a good guy.”

“But he is the one who saves your wife and son lives. Can’t you thank him for that? We won’t be this awkward oppa.”

“Taemin and me, we are friends.”

“I know that. Zyra told me. Mr. Lee told her.”

“But we were not friends anymore.”

“I know that too.”

“I was afraid that he will take you away from me.”

“You are being selfish oppa. I told you that my live and future is with you. I vowed to stand by you. Don’t you take my vow seriously?”

“Taemin and I, we are competing in everything. I succeed in everything except one and that is women.”

He sighs while he turns his back from her.

“I don’t know how to express myself. I want you badly, but I lost confidence when he is in the picture. I don’t want to lose you.”

“You don’t trust me.”

“It’s my huge mistake. I regret it.”

Sulli sighs.

“You are close with him, you smile, you laugh and you even look more comfortable with him than you are with me. I feel insecure.”

“Do you realize how you treat me since the day we married?”

Minho shakes his head.

"Did I do wrong?"

“You always say thanks, sorry and praises me when I do something good. Don’t you think you just treat me like stranger? That makes me feel awkward. I can’t hug you as I please, I’m afraid if I will cross the border.”

“What border are you talking about yeobo?”

“You act like my boss rather than my husband.”

Sulli wipes her flowing tears while Minho stares at her.

“What hurt me more is that you always said you wanted someone like me as your wife because I understand your job.  You said that we can lead our life as a true husband and wife, but you are still far for me to grab. Its fine with me, I am fine with all that because I still can see you every single day and night. Oppa, I never cheat on you. I never look at other men even before we are married. I feel like dying when you suspect me with Taemin oppa. You hurt my pride as your wife when you treat me like a cheap lady after you touched me that night. That is when you hurt me badly. I thought that you will respect me as your son’s mother but it is too far from my expectation.”

Minho can’t listen anymore.

He rushes to Sulli and hugs her tightly.

“Don’t. Don’t.”

He whispers to her.

“I was wrong.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I was blinded by my hatred for Taemin that I drag you into my own problem. I’m very sorry. Please forgive me yeobo. I can’t see you like this. Please don’t say those things. Forgive me.”

He releases the fragile figure and look into her red and swollen eyes.

“Slap me hard, hit me with all your heart but please don’t utter those words ever again. I can’t stand that.”

Sulli places her right palm on Minho’s left cheek and caresses it with her thumb.

“I am your wife oppa, you can treat me like a slave but please don’t treat me like a cheap woman.”

 

 

 

 

 I thought I had posted this yesterday.. *sigh*