ȹ oo9

Celebrity Expose!

 

“I heard your school will be having a festival this Saturday.” Jae preparing some dessert as they arrived yet Jongin started out his share, so with Jun.

“Yes, you can go if you want, we will be having a play. So if ever you think we will be doing stupid stuff in the classroom, that won’t be happening noona.”

“Oh a play? Is there singing too?” Jongin manage to speak after drinking a glassful of water.

“Ani, hyung, it’s a play not a musical.”

“Really, I didn’t know that. So, you’re acting as a prince charming? What is it about anyway?”

“I and my friends just stick out from the stage. We did the props, and it’s about Sleeping Beauty.”

“Don’t you like dictating people of what’s and does?” Jae placed a serving of freshly slice fruits in the center of the coffee table where the two sat and eat while watching some football game together.

“Nah~ I think it would be best if I don’t interrupt. But when they we’re talking about it, I can’t help but tell them to do it uniquely.”

“Hey Jae, about next week could we go countryside or somewhere?” Jongin started while picking one of the slice fruits. Jae looks at her brother, waiting for an answer.

“I’m perfectly fine here. You two can go on a date or something. I have midterms by 2 weeks from now.”

“So?”

“Are we free next week?” Jae asks as she looks at the calendar in her phone where she saves her reminders.

“I’m pretty free next week. I think we should go. It’s been awhile and I will be very busy to the extent that I can’t go home the week after.” He leaned on Jae lap and rests his head; the two occupied the sofa while Jun sat lazily on the floor. Jae was about to bite her sliced apple when Jongin snapped his hands to Jae’s wrist and grab the apple with his mouth. He grinned after accomplishing. Jae look at him in annoyance, she hasn’t even taken a bite while Jongin already ate 5 slices.

“Did you two ever sleep in one bed?” Jun blurted out of the sudden. His eyes were staring blankly to the TV. Jae slightly blush with his straight to the point question while Jongin laughed out until he choke and the glass of juice she served for herself was hurriedly given to him. He sta up and drink as he cough out his lungs. “Are you two really going to marry? I’ve been living here for a semester and a half which a year now and I even haven’t seen you two doing what couples do.”

“Are you telling me to do those ‘battering lashes’ and ridiculous nicknames, Jun?”

“You watch too much drama Jun.” Jongin finally manage to say. “Couples aren’t all like that. Your sister will punch me if I sleep with her!” Jun looked both of them in disbelief.

  “So if I’m going to say that my friends are coming over tonight to finish our props by tomorrow, it means noona will be sleeping in the streets?”

“Why am I sleeping in the streets? You guys just do your business here in the living room and I get my sleep in my room.”

“What if I tell you it’s half of the class?”  Jun finally looked at her sister. His eyes were serious, “I’m sure we will be using room for the girl’s. I know you aren’t that inconsiderate to let those girls sleep with us don’t you?” On the second thought Jun was correct, maybe she could just crash in Jongin’s bed for a night. She had sleep with him a multiple anyway… in the car, in the sofa, in the waiting room. Jae just visualize herself in the bed with him  is too inappropriate since they’re not yet married and Jongin understands and respect her to her concern.

“Oh! Stop with the ‘what ifs’ Jun.” Jae awkwardly chuckled. Then the doorbell rang. Jae look at Jun suspiciously.

“What if I told you, I forgot to tell you they’re coming tonight?”

--

“This is ridiculous! I’m being kicked out with my own apartment!” Jae burst her steam while stomping really hard on her way to Jongin’s apartment, which is the next door.

“Well, finally you could see my home.” Jongin opened the door chuckling, unlike to her apartment when you open the front door you will be greeted by her living room, in Jongin’s place his walk-in bedroom will greet you. Jae got flustered just by seeing the bed. We will be in one bed. In one bed. In one bed. She repeated in her head.

Jongin opened his shoe cabinet and looked for some slippers, his cabinet was way bigger than hers and way more organize than hers. All his shoes where perfectly arrange in line from converse to his running shoes.

“I can get my slippers back home.” Jae blurts.

“No. No, I found it anyways. Make yourself home.” He placed the slippers and walks first and turns on all the lights. He took Jae a little tour in his apartment, since it was way different than hers. You could say he did a total make over in the place since the apartment in the first place is closely looked like Jae’s rather than his. His bathroom was by the front door though, which she dislikes but she’s just staying for one night, what’s the big deal? The place was spacious and full of mirrors, what do you expect? Jongin loves dancing too much to the extent that even his place is like a dance studio.

“The kitchen is here.” He brought out a bottle of water and serves her a glass.

“Wow. You totally brought home the dance studio here. Your sofa is cute too.”

“I pick it thinking of you. Blue.” Jae sat on the sofa comfortably, she fold her legs together as she switch on the TV, which is wider than hers by the way. They sat together in that small sofa. Watching the shifting of channels without even think what channel they will watch. “You want?” Jongin was silently some Nutella in his spoon when nudge Jae.

“It’s kinda boring don’t you think?” She took the spoon covered with chocolate and savors the sweetness and the soft texture of it until it melts into before sighing in bliss.

“Ha! Indirect kiss.” He teased which made Jae blush. “You’re blushing!” he teases more. “Nothing to embarrass about, it’s just the two of us.” Jongin took her hand and intertwine his fingers to yours. “Since when did the last time I hold your hand like this?” he stared at it for a while now.

“What’s with you today?” So Jae did notice Jongin’s shift of personality. He just want to show Jae his affection towards her in a different way, well not totally ‘he wants it’ but as what he’s friends had been saying to both them kinda bothers him. ‘Both of you don’t act like couples’ they remark which dug in to Jongin’s head.

He kissed Jae’s hand and hugs her playfully and rest his head to her lap… “I’ll be gone for a week, I need to charge up. I won’t be seeing you until Sunday!”

“So childish of you.” Jae was putting up that wall again which made Jongin chuckled with her attitude. He took a small dip in the Nutella bottle and it once more.

“Jae, there’s no people around. Just you and me… and this Nutella bottle and this spoon and the—”

“Still childish!” she rolled her eyes and flick a finger on his forehead.

 


Sorry it took me long for this. My life was pretty busy with school which is starting by next week. Summer break here is over huhu

Anyways, I would like to thank everyone for supporting this story, though my talent in writing isn't that worthy to be noticed. Thank your for loving JaeKai! I'll be writing soon some rated stuff about them as a one shot soon, please forward for it xD
Since school is fast approaching, my time would divided especially now I'm being said to be a representative or something in an upcoming contest where my college had become champion for 3 consecutive years now. I know it's quite a burden for someone like me who doesn't even have a talent huhu. Hope you will still love this story and don't forget to comment! :D

I'll update soon enough!