ȹ oo8

Celebrity Expose!

Jun had adapted really well in the city, though sometimes he act with no common sense. Jae had become a model thanks to Jongin, her title being the Gossip Queen was change due to her relationship with him. Jae was sign under the management of SM then, it wasn’t a big deal though but she earned some haters even though she hasn’t even done anything wrong. Maybe that’s what Jongin told her about being careful these days. She wasn’t hurt either way; people must be jealous of her or maybe questioned her relationship with Jongin. It has been half a year since they we’re engage but the public give a big fuss why they aren’t yet married. Jun in school, became famous in his own means, he was good kid to start with so practically saying Jun is not a hindrance to Jae, except for the fact that he always agree with Jongin rather than his sister. Many haven’t yet notice that his surrounded with celebrities but no one would wonder if they knew because his is a celebrity himself in the school grounds.

Jae and Jongin usually drop him off and come home by bus. He had met new friends too and hang out with them. Jae knew some of them by name. She even let Jun invite his friends in the apartment but refuse because it was risky for her safety if something came out. Jae was somewhat positive Jun was hiding something, either he doesn’t want his friends to meet her or maybe he is just purely aware the status of his sister.

“Don’t you think Jun is embarrassed to have me as his sister?” Jae asked out in the blue. They we’re on their way home after their CF shooting of some vitamin energy drink.

“Did we already have this talk yesterday? Why are you so concern about it anyway?” Jongin look at her as they stop in an intersection for the green light.

“Because eomma, kept bothering me to send some pictures with Jun’s friends.”

“Oh, I thought it was enough with the three of us.” He look back to the road. “By the way, when will eommo-nim will visit us?”

“Why?”

“Nothing, maybe we should head to the countryside and visit her! Eomma really wants to see her in-laws.”

“Well, that’s a good idea. We can head off as we’re done but Jun’s still in school.”

“Oh right, entrance exams are in the corner too.”

“Omo!” Jae look at him surprised. “I never thought your concern with Junnie I never even heard Junnie talking about lectures when you’re around.”

“Yah!”

“Oh? Isn’t that our Junnie?” Jae looked from after. Jongin looked for a second and decide to park the car not so far from where Jun was standing. “It’s him!”

“I thought you enrolled him to a cram school?”

“I also thought too!” she look at him in surprised. “Is that a girl, he’s with?” Jongin lean close to the glass for a better view.

“OMOMOMOMOMO! That rascal. I told him to go to school to graduate!” he said as he cluck his tongue in annoyance but Jae slap his head hard and clench a fistful of his hair.

“Yah! His my brother! Don’t call him rascal, you bastard!” Jongin can’t help but to pout with his brows in the center as he hold Jae’s hand.

“Aaah~ Ouch! Ouch! Jae. Why are you getting mad at me?” She realizes what she was doing and smiles at him as she fixed his fluffy hair.

“Sorry. You know about the sister complex, right? Jongin-ah?” But Jongin look at her suspiciously.

“I thought you’ll my scalp there.” He fidgets.

“Aren’t we free tomorrow?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“I have a plan.” Jae smiled evilly as she rub her hands together while looking Jun and the girl he’s with.

--

The next Jae and Jongin drop Jun as usual. Well, of course without Jun knowing that they don’t have job today. Jae rolled her window half as she say few last words with Jun, “Do you have cram school afterschool? Because I think we will be going home late.”

“Nope, but I have club after school.”

“Ah okay, we will buy dinner with us on our way home, you have the house keys right? See you later kiddo.” Jae rolled up her window and the car moved along.

“Ah I wish they will buy chicken tonight.” Jun mumbled as he waved them goodbye. “Ah! Craving!” he imagines which made his mouth water.

--

“Palli! Jongin! The gates will be closing soon!” Jae was busy combing her plain straight black hair; which rests in her shoulder.

“Don’t you think we’re a little bit old for this, Jae?” He was busy buttoning his shirt.

“Look at me.” Jongin obeyed, Jae who is holding a comb hurriedly styled his dark brown hair.

“Yah! Be careful. Ouch! You comb too much force.”

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” poorly Jongin was dragged out by Jae. Her plan was to spy out Jun in his school; to see if he’s not doing stupid. Later that day they planned to show in the school as his guardians who will be getting his report card. It was due till this week, Jun even insist to just wrote a letter address to his homeroom teacher which will be sign by them since he doesn’t want to be drag for both of them and go to school.

Jae and Jongin successfully entered the school ground without anyone noticing.

“Aren’t I still looking like Kai with this? I just change my clothes with a school uniform!” Jae look at him from head to toe, indeed he look the same though his hair was styled plainly. His hair was cut in half sideways, cleanly and straightly comb to its side, revealing his forehead.

“Good thing I bought this glass, incase this happen!” Jae put the glasses in his ears.

“Yah! How thick is this? I can’t even see anything!” while checking his eye sight with fingers which in his perspective we’re very blur.

“Just hold my hand and follow me.” Jongin chuckled in pure enjoyment. He just saw Jae in a high school uniform. His life was full of bliss. Due to her hair was colored inappropriately for Jun’s school she had to wear a wig but still it was like what he just dreams in his high school days.

“What are you laughing at?” Jae looks at him. Jongin slightly pull down his glasses to his nose bridge to see her clearly.

“I-I thought the way you wear that pack bag is cute.” He awkwardly chuckled.

“Ara! Ara! I’m cute. Let’s go!”

Jun’s school was preparing for their upcoming festival on Saturday which made the whole school rest for that day. They we’re given three days to prepare.

“What class is Jun?” Jongin whispered.

“I don’t know.”

“What? I thought you have a plan?”

“The plan is to follow Jun and see if he’s seriously about school or not.” Jae stop in the first floor of the main building. “I think this is the for freshman’s.”  she mumbled as she look from the left and right. “Wait here for a while.” Jae let go of his hand and approach two freshman coming in their way. “Excuse me, we just transferred here this Monday, and the teacher gave us an errand. I don’t want to burden my classmates. Do you know where is 3rd year’s building…” Jae beamed and looked at their nameplate. “...sunbae?”

“That way.” One of them pointed the building on the left side of the window.

“Kamsa, unnie.” Jae walk her way back and grab Jongin whose awkwardly standing in the center and made their way to the 3rd year building.

“I didn’t know our school receive transferee’s at this time.”  Go Ara’s friend mumbled.

“She’s somewhat familiar, isn’t she? She said sunbae right? She look ‘too woman’ to wear our uniform.” Go Ara added.

--

“Excuse me, do you know what class is Soo James Keith?” Jae asked as she approach three guys in the building pointed a while ago by two girls.

“I don’t know there’s a foreigner student here.” The other one in the left mumbled.

“Never heard his name.”

“Ah! Isn’t that Jun’s real name?” the guy in the center beamed.

“Oh yes! He’s nickname is Jun! You knew him?” Jae look at him in happiness.

“We’re his friends. We’re in the same class too. Who are you anyway?” the guy in the right look at Jae’s nameplate, which was fake to start with, but still she cover it with her hands.

“Aigoo, another fan.” The guy in the center laughs whole heartedly and the others laugh like it was the funniest joke they heard. Jae looks at them and awkwardly laughed with them.

--

Jongin was once again left by the stairs; his head was starting to get dizzy with the thick glasses he wears. He lean by the window across the stairs they climb and took a couple of deep breathes.

“Aigoo~ this is worse than that CF with Juniel’s.” he mumbled under his breathe upon remembering how many times they have tape because Chanyeol’s was being a dork and the director wants a cool image.

Jongin took his glasses off, loosen a little his tie and the last button of his shirt. He took his hanker chief and wipe some sweat beads by his forehead and undo his ridiculous hairdo by running his fingers with it.

(Please imagine it in slow motion LOL)

“Aigoo.” He sigh.

“Uhm, excuse me? What class are you?” a group of girls approach him and beaming like a stupid teenager like his Luhan-hyung used to do when they get interested about something and they want it..

--

“Well, let’s say I’m his biggest fan in the school.” Jae pouted as she respond to them after they laughed so much which made her a fool.

“Ah! That’s impossible. His big fan is his Jongin hyung.” He stops and look to his other friends and whispered ‘Umma’ and they laughed again.

“Does he have a girlfriend?” she asked straight to the point?

“Oh? Eager much, miss? Sorry but that guy is currently being friend-zoned by his girl… friend. He won’t even look at you. How about you hang out with us? You might get close to him and we will even give you a push to him.”

“That guy hit his head hard to Hwang Go Ara since class started. Poor guy, being friend-zone.”

“What’s your name anyway?”

“You’re prettier than Go Ara. Jun might fall for you.”

Jae was in deep thought while his friends talk about him. Jun is being friend-zone? Does that mean he really ask her to be her girlfriend? That kid!

“Should we ask Jun to stay in his place for the midterm?”

“Ah! I totally forgot its 2 weeks from now!”

“I haven’t even study for midterms!”

“Yah! Kiseop, Hoon, Kevin, you left Jun alone in the club room!” another kid approach the three.

“We we’re talking about the upcoming midterm with her.” The guy called Kevin, whose standing in the middle put his hand on her shoulder.

“Midterm my , you three and Jun don’t even bother to study, why talk about midterm!?”

“Soohyun! Don’t say that! She might think we’re dumb. She’s Jun’s fan”

“Go!” Soohyun look at them in annoyance while pointing away. As the three disappread from her sight, Jae’s blood was boiling, so that kid was fooling around.

“You’re another fan of Jun?" The guys who just appear talk to her. "I’m saying this as his friend. Stop bothering him, he like someone else and if your bothered by his well-being. His perfectly fine even with his grades. He's not interested having someone for now for I know that kid is scared by his sister. Now, please stop bothering him because I won’t even give you his number.” He walks off his way where his friends went off.

Jae took a deep breath and smile upon her thoughts when her phone suddenly beeps loudly; it was from Jongin saying he went back to the car and waiting for her. Jae looks at hallway once again before going to Jongin. She felt assured upon meeting those four, though they meet in very weird circumstances. Jae was sure that Jun was in good hands.

--

Jun was on their way home early that afternoon with his friends when suddenly the talk was something he didn’t know.

“Yah! You should have asked her phone number!” Hoon, who’s frustrated, groaned in annoyance.

“She wants Jun, why insist yourself?” Soo Hyun yelled.

“What are they talking about?” Jun whispered to Kevin out of curiosity about the little fight Hoon and Soo Hyun had.

“Some stalker appears and asked about you. She even called you by your real name. She’s a very hot stalker I’ll tell you.” He smirked out in remembrance of her face.

“About your house, Jun—“ Kiseop started.

“No, I told you, you can’t go there.” Jun insist. The five was busy talking to each other that they didn’t notice the car parked by the gates with two extremely attractive creatures leaning by the blue luxurious car they only often seen during morning.

"Jun isn't that your noona's car?" Hoon pointed.

 

“Who are you to deny your friends visiting my home huh?”  Jae was leaning her back in the car’s closed door, wearing a denim shorts and some tee with sunglasses on while Jongin, also in sunglasses, was resting his arms on the car’s roof with a long sleeve designed with lines and stone wash pants, smiling to see Jun. Some kids were looking over the little entrance Jae made, softly talking who they we’re and being so cool.

“Who are you too?” Jun asked in blank face.

“Yah!”

“Nice one Jun. Haha” Jongin cheered. Jae approach Jun’s friends and took off her glasses. The four gasp in surprise with her familiar face.

“I’m Jun’s noona, Soo Jasmin, and you are very welcome to visit MY HOUSE.” She smiled as she extend a hand to Jun’s and drag him to the back seat.

“Kim Jongin here!” Jongin just wave at them and finally the little crowd realize they we’re the celebrity couple they see on magazines and billboards.

“See you around boys.” She beamed as she secretly hand gestures them about what happen that morning. “Hey, Jun I bought chicken for tonight.”

“Chicken Party!” Jongin beamed as they drive off.

 

--

“That bastard has a hot celebrity noona.” Kevin manage to mumble in surprise and without a doubt the others agreed.

 


I had fun writing this one. Enjoy the long update and don't forget to comment below! :)