ȹ o11

Celebrity Expose!

 

A whole week without seeing Jongin was somewhat new for Jae, it was quiet and weird. No Jun who will tease at her with her every move. No Jongin lying off the couch. No one was home. She was there sitting in front of the TV, everyone was busy except herself. She took her phone and called some friends asking to have time with her, but everyone was busy. Even her best friend who’s the main stylist of SMEnt was also busy in Dancin’ in the Rain. Did everyone have a job there? She called some famous friends of her like Tiffany and others but none of them had time. Finally she decides to enjoy the day on her own.

She didn’t really care what everyone thinks about her though they said she should be now caring her image for the public but she didn’t bother. She took her old blue tee with a cute cloud print and pants long enough to cover her until above her knees. She took her cap and her back pack she recently bought, like any women, Jae love bags but not handbags mostly were back pack and slings and most of them were bought in a kid’s store. She had this urge to buy cute stuffs and something not even considering its worth in her life, but because of the incident she had in her high school. All her hair clips and organizer were as plain as white sheet of paper and hide her likes in her own room. Strawberries were different; she loved them to death, and had level down her amusement with it back in middle school after an embarrassing situation with her classmate, it was wipe out in her life lately after Jongin found her collections with it between her personal things.

She took a cab and went to a mall. Even the mall was uncrowded, it was weekday and most of the people coming were high schoolers which explain the quiet mood in the mall. She walks her way to a book store and browses some random genre. Her attention was swept away when she notice an old issue of a magazine she never seen or heard of but she and Jongin was the cover. She quickly took it out the stand and read the cover, in the biggest font she and Jongin was featured in the magazine saying that they will tell the readers why the two was a couple and how they hide their relationship for long. It was a theory by the author which sparked her interest to buy the said magazine. She bought a cold creamy tea in a café nearby inside the mall and read page where they were featured.

If she was in her apartment reading the said magazine she should be crying over it by now. The remarks made by the author were touching in a sense that she didn’t even thought of. The word being used was gentle yet very informative. It was something she really likes. The magazine reveals her photos with EXO long time ago and how she was a rising talking queen. Most of the articles written were about her. It seems it targets Jongin’s fans; it was helping her to regain trusts among his fans.

She looks through the wide window of the shop and saw a group of girls looking at her in curiosity while walking slowly to pass by the said café. She smile a little and give a small bow to them and gone back to drink her cold creamy tea. She put back the magazine back to the paper bag and stood up but the owner of the shop stop her.

“Annyeonghasseyo, I’m the owner of the shop... uhm.. we have this promo and… uhm… ah. Uh..” he shutters

 “Boss want’s an autograph.” The manager explained. The owner smile shyly at her and Jae giggled.

“Why didn’t you tell so? Where should I sign?” The owner scrambled through the counter and look for something for her to write to but the manager took a pen and gives her apron.

“My husband is such a fan of you as you can see.” The manager who is actually his wife sat at the table where Jae was writing.

“Oh, how cute.” She giggled as she scribbles down words.

“When will be the wedding?” she asked.

“I’ll tell you two if I’ll know soon.” She smiled and gives back the pen and apron with her sign. Just in time the owner got a pen and a clean white sheet of paper, she let him look at it and to Jae surprise the owner cried in happiness. He holds her hand and shakes it endlessly to say thanks and the wife took away his hands and apologizes to her as she went out the café.

Good thing his wife somewhat act like Manager Jung. She strolled further around the mall and checks all the stores she never seen before on her last visit. She bought some stuffs mostly were because it reminds her of friends who are all busy. She took note of wrapping it when she gets home personally and gives it hand in hand if time permits her.

She went home kind of late that day and brought Jun some take outs. He was there like the past days on the living room, scattered his notes and books all over. Jae put the take outs in the counter before speaking.

“Jun, clean could you?” she said as she arrange some of his books in the center table in the living room but Jun didn’t budge and continued what he was reading. It seems he was in total focus in whatever he is reading. Jae manages to put all the take outs she bought, pizza, coke, spaghetti, chicken, strawberry fruit cake and some salads. She waited for him to notice the food in front of him but he was still focus. “Hey? Aren’t you eating?” Jun look at him in surprise, like he hadn’t heard any of her rants since she arrived.

“What’s with all the food?” he looks at her in question.

“I was craving for them all of the sudden.” She muttered as she took a chicken thigh.

“ARE YOU PREGNANT, NOONA?” Jae spit out some coke in surprise. “You suppose to have a baby after marriage not before!” she massages her temples in her brother’s monologue. “… did you two do it when you two is in hyung’s place?!” she put a leg of a chicken swiftly in his mouth for him to stop and continue eating.

“I’m not pregnant, babo, it’s our stuff so don’t bother. Eat as it is free.” She calmly replied him.

--

Several days past and most of Jae’s time were into the internet lately. She reads any news that relates the country Jun even told her that she was promoted into an anchorwoman, which is impossible. She reads rumors, fan accounts and even fanfiction to ease her boredom.

She was scrolling through some fan page of Jongin when something made her smile on one post.

‘… I miss the oppa’s…’

She played the attached file and it was a song that she would never forget.

 

---- Flashback ---

Jae was thinking happily on her way to work, excited what would be Jongin’s surprise to her in their upcoming 1st anniversary as a couple in few days. Exo wouldn’t be busy by that time, she thinks, since they just finish promoting their album and it seems they won’t be appearing to the fangirls and camera for quite time. She heard they would be practicing for an upcoming event by next month but that won’t make him busy as he is in promoting right? She thought.

“Jae! Could you go and check the event location? I heard some of ours are there practicing there, Ma’am Kwon called a while ago saying she needs more staff support.” Her best friend, Dae Shin, one of the staffs of the company said while smiling widely.

“Are you going too?”

“Ani, I have jobs left for me.” She pouted. “Don’t worry; I think you’ll be checking the stage preparation there.”

“Isn’t it too early to prepare the stage when we will have SMTown a month away?”

“I don’t know what the high ups plans to, I was asked to relay it to others so I’m of league with that question missy.”

Jae didn’t bother to asked more, Dae Shin had a point anyway, maybe this was about the sudden fan signing event of Super Junior since they had been starting to promote after EXO did. She drove the company car to the streets of Hongdae, not sure if the company did the good decision in choosing the location for a fan sign event with a large group. She took the paper she took note with and start trailing its streets looking for the place.

Xiumin called out of the sudden. “Jae! Where are you? Mrs. Kwon is fuming up because the other staffs can’t contact you! Where the hell are you anyway and I need to call you thrice to reach you?”

“Huh? I’m by the streets in Hongdae looking for that place.”

“Ah! Whatever just hurry! I’ve been hearing her blabber about needing you by the stage!” Xuimin shouted on the other end of the phone since the location was noisy with the background music.

Just then, Jae saw the big signage of the place and hurry to get inside and to her surprise Dae Shin was there carrying a heavy box on her way out.

“You said you’re not coming?” Jae asks with one eyebrow up high.

“This is a job.” She giggled innocently while lifting the box a little. Jae sighs deeply and help her but she kick her away. “No. No. I can manage it here. You go to the center stage and check the lightning. Also, I left the paper board in the backstage, if you think it’s okay, open it and check the box and one last thing, there practicing in the stage so don’t bother and do your own job arraseo?”

 

Swiftly Jae ran towards backstage and grabs the paper board and suddenly one of the old song of EXO, Moonlight boomed the speakers. Without being bother the noise and with D.O. walking slowly out while singing live, she passed through the speaker and ran her way to the center where she needs to climb since there was an incline part of the stage. She stood up and saw Jongin there dancing amazingly alone. She didn’t bother once again and continue to check the lights around the incline stage one by one. Later she notices that the song was about to end since the lights were starting to close its lids and she didn’t even remember that Jongin was in the stage with her, dancing. To her surprise, he grab her hand and waltz with the remaining verses of the song, the echo’s from the Kyungsoo’s voice made her heart beat like drums. By the end, he stood there and hugs her tightly until the lights were out.

“What are you doing? What if someone sees us?! Jongin! Yah! Let go of me!” she hissed. Jongin let her go as she said but within the dark, Jongin took a kiss straight to her lips and disappear from the dark. Jae left standing by the center, waiting for the lights to come back, and also thinking Jongin still in front of her. When the lights came back he was already on his way back to the backstage, Jae ran to catch him but she didn’t manage to see him. She was fuming on how tuck less he was, what if someone did saw them and more worst a reporter checking out the venue? Jae walk calmly her way out to the backstage when, once again, Jongin grab her hand from the curtains. “Yah! Why are you doing this?” she hissed quietly.

“I’m just giving my advance gift for you.” He chuckled. She was speechless yet he looks at her blankly. “Don’t tell me you’re actually the one forgot about it?” his smile turned too frown as he studies Jae’s facial features.

“I was thinking about it a while ago.” She mumbled. Jongin pat her head.

“Good.” He slowly cup her cheeks and when they heard some staffs entering, he smirk out of sudden, he grabs her bangs and pull it upward carefully not to pull it hard.

“YAHHHHH!” she yelled him as she tried to grab his hair too, the staffs saw them but laughed out there way, it was the usual scene you will see if you will be with the two, they fight like little kittens.

 

-- END OF FLASHBACK --

It was Friday early noon, when Jae was in amidst of fixing her stuffs in her back pack for her Jeju trip when Jongin called.

“I’m coming home by Saturday night.”

“I’ll try my best to be home at that time.” She tucks her phone between her ears and shoulder blade as she was putting her camera neatly on one of the pockets of her bag.

“I don’t like you going home late. It’s best to travel at morning Jae. By the way, where will Jun be staying? Will he be alone in your apartment?”

“Mom and you ask the same thing! Aigoo. He said he’ll be going home for weekend since exams are done.”

“Good. Good. I’ll be hanging now. Bye, love you.” Jae looks at her phone in question. When did Jongin start using ‘I love you’ so frequently? As far as she knew he uses that if he needs favor. Maybe when he’ll be back he’ll ask a big favor then?

--

Madam Red and few of her staffs were in the private plane with Jae in their way to Jeju. But for some unknown reason the chattering of the staffs seems to be out of place. They’re excitement were not for the filming they will make but something she didn’t knew.

After an hour, they arrive to the said hotel they were said to do an advertisement. Jae was asked to proceed immediately to changing room and do her make-up as soon as possible since they were catching up with the sunset but they were too late, the director then proceed to another part of the hotel to take pictures at with the white gown she was wearing. She took some in the beach, in the lobby and in one of the deluxe chambers. Jae’s feet were aching from all the walking and standing in her 6 inch heels but all the struggle wipe out in her body when she saw a 5 layered half breed of choco-fundant cake. She was totally amazed and also curious of what would it taste will be, with her 2 favorite cakes together it would be delicious! She asked the two staff beside her if the cake was included in the advertisment.

"I think that's for the wedding by tommorrow night." a staff said. Jae then felt kind of jealous to the couple, if only she could take a small bite! The director called them again after they were done setting up, Jae took a last glance and type in her memo pad in her smart phone about the cake. She would personally order that in the cafe she visited the other day. After a couple of hours later, good thing the director told her to rest for the rest of the night since they will be shooting a video by tomorrow.

The hotel was a paradise, though her feet was a problem, she enjoyed the place and would like to visit again soon with some friends. The salty breeze that traps in her hair and the fine white sands stayed in her pores made her shower longer than she usually does which made not notice the ringing of her phone.

 


It's been a long time since the last update! Hey guys! Ohh~ That cake looks delicious haha! Hoping to see your comments soon! :D

Love lots~