ȹ oo1

Celebrity Expose!

"... so it wasn'tt intentional? It seems to me your fans had become very fond of this little rumour. You heared about something like dating?" Jae asked.

"O-oh that, actually. That guy in the picture is my childhood friend." Tiffany confess.

"You seem really close don't you? If I was your boyfriend I found be likely jealous of you two."

"Jealous?! Oh no, he knew him—"

"He?" Jackpot! Jae hit the right spot! "He who knew that this guy is your friend, do you mean your boyfriend Ms. Tiffany?" Jae's eyes are sparkling, she knew right away she will not end the show without revealing something. Tiffany left in silence. The producer lift up a piece of paper saying she have 5 minutes to end the show.

"Now the world knew that this guy is just a mere friend of Tiffany Hwang. Sorry guys you have no room in her heart now! And as for Tiffany's boyfriend, never let a girl cry and you'll be punish by the whole world. This is Soo Jasmin of E!News, confirming that there is no hidden within my horizon. See you next week."

"And CUT! Good job guys." the producer praised.

 

"I hope this won't turn out bad." Jae whispered in Tiffany's ear, covering her mic clinging in her blouse. "I did my best to make it positive."

"You did great Jae-sshi, you should have reveal him!" Tiffany hissed.

"Maybe it's a better idea if the company do a statement there. I don't wanna drown with money."

"You're the best Jae."

 

"Tiffany-sshi! I hope the show.." Jae bid farewell first to the staff in the studio. Nobody actually knew that the scoop of information she had been revealing over a year now was all scripted. Well, in the sense that it was the truth and it was only being revealed to her personally. Jae wasn't really a big celebrity before becoming a showbiz host.  She was just a mere staff of the biggest tv network in Korea. So mostly she meet different artist off cam. She was in that business for 5 years now. The company began to like her personality towards her workmates, she was friendly and approachable, making her comfortable to talk with. She wasn't the gossip queen a year ago. She hides secret uptight in herself only.

She was being promoted due to a recommendation by her previous boss in a movie where, she became the staff who takes care all the schedules, even the schedules that wasn't hers to think with was being listed in her paper. So whenever the director ask where his actor is, she knows there will be a conflict or even if the actor itself forgot his schedule, Jae would remind them.

Having this job was a lot of easier for her. Her bosses was impress for her research ability but they actually didn't;t know she was being feed with it and only finds evidences and think of possible outcome who to make it good for the audience to intake as it is.

Jae was fixing her stuff when her phone rang out of the blue. Why it rang though she puts in a silent mode? It was Jongin. He persistently insist to answer his calls, why? because his a very busy person and he can manage to call once in awhile.

"You scared me!"

"You really hit the jackpot tonight aren't you?"

"Were you watching?"

"Yup, it's a dayoff. Everyone gone out, I stayed because of my aching back."

"You sound like a grandpa. You should stop being too—"

"Attractive?"

"I was about to say being persistent. I know you dance to damn charming but if your going to hurt yourself every performance that won't do."

"Sorry mom."

"Yah! I'm not joking here, kiddo." Jae went out the dressing room and march outside, interrupting their conversation just by saying 'Goodbye' to whoever she pass by.

"So when we will be seeing each other again?"

"Well, maybe by next week."

"WHAT?! I miss you~"

"I've been explaining this for 3 years now, Jongin. If you want to get bash or harass by your so called fans we should be avoiding meeting every now and then! We have to be precautions!"

"Who cares I'm your boyfriend anyway, Jae. Wait. How about make it a blind item and reveal it yourself by next week?"

"Are you nuts? You want me to be killed?"

"Atleast you die out of love." Jongin chuckled.

"I'll you back when I go home, I'll buy dinner for a sec and drive home." Jae hung up as she arrived by the near-by restaurant in the studio. She was expecting to have long night tonight for she will be staying up late watching Fringe. Thankful for the existence of internet, she would be missing half of her life if she never watch it. She recently hook up with it because of Jongin. It was suppose to be a joke in the first place where he send a photo of this pale looking kid who undergo too much chemotherapy-something leaving him to hair. Jongin didn't know at that time that she like horror stuff very much but not gross stuff like puking. She became fond of it and now she also love gross stuff that she used to hate.In short, Jongin made her change somewhat.

It was only 10 minutes after she hung up Jongin and now her phone rang in respond of a message saying, Are you home now?

She was battling herself if she will reply and lecture Jongin instead her ear became sensitive after hearing her boyfriend's name. Well, they might be haters so it will be worth listening and relay it to Jongin that not everybody likes him but then it made her boil in anger.

"Hey, hey. Did you see that ahjumma's phone? Maybe she's one of the the pedo noona's who worship Kai-oppa, she even text herself and name her number as Jongin."

"That . I never actually met a pedo noona before. She really look normal but the way she thinks is so dirty."

She was standing up on a line to the counter when the two teenagers from her behind was talking. You won't even consider it as whispering for anyone who's not really paying attention about something can clearly hear it even from afar.

"Good Evening ma'am, what will be your order for tonight's dinner?" the staff in the counter asked in a lively tone.

"Do you have ketchup? I need lots of lots of ketchup to kill somebo—" the staff lost its smile and look at her in an awkward smile, thinking if she was a serial killer. "I'm killing to have fries tonight miss."

"You mean the extra large fries ma'am?" she corrected. Even the man from the next counter look at Jae in judging look, the girls from her behind had shut their mouths.

"Give me also that special of yours." pointing the menu being laid in the cash register.

 

Throwing the paper bag in the passenger's seat she sat up and let out small grunts

"Pedo? Are they crazy? He's my boyfriend for God sake! Now my boyfriend is not available for me? I HATE YOU KIM JONGIN!!! HOW DARE YOU AND YOU'RE STUPID FANS! DIE! DIE! ALL OF YOU!"

 

After letting out all the stress and frustration she has with Jongin's fans she drive quietly, pretty tired out from her own scheme. After parking her car, she stayed there for awhile, thinking whether to eat dinner or not. She was tired and maybe can skip dinner then. She kick off her shoes, walk to her kitchen and put her dinner to the fridge without even bothering to put it in a plate. She lost her appetite and even the energy she had been saving for her long night.

 

She jump herself in the bed without caring she's still in her working clothes. "Me? Pedo? Tsk." she murmured, She roll in her sides and instantly began to close her eyes.

 

"Seriously? You didn't notice me? I'm quite hurt with that." Jongin was resting in her door jam, Jae quickly sit up upon hearing his name. "Didn't you told me you'll me right away? And it's been an hour since you hung up on me."

"Go home, grandpa. I'm tired."

"And I thought I would stay the night watching Fringe with you."crossing his arms.

"I'm tired."

"You don't sound tired awhile ago. I texted you 10 minutes after and you didn't reply."

"Grandpa, your being possessive. You don't have the time in my world."

"I'm staying. And I don't want to be named Grandpa, Suho-hyung will do but not me."

"You're not sleeping—" even before Jae finish her sentence Jongin help himself in her bed. "Go away, dude." she said as she pushes him out the bed. "Out! Out!" she grumpily muttered. She was tired okay?

 

"Did someone get on your nerve today?" he suddenly asked after Jae got tired in kicking him out.

"Why are you labeled as God?" she shoot him.

"Would you like to know?" he smirked.

 

 

Hehehe~