ȹ oo6

Celebrity Expose!

 

It was Sunday early morning, Jae's favorite day; no work and just be lazy. She groggily stood up, pick her nose and wipe some dried saliva in her cheeks. It was twilight, Jae didn't bother turning the lights on... She was walking in her living room eyes half close until she kick something and it groans in reply. Hurriedly, Jae run to the switch and found a dead body— a breathing dead-like person.

"Five more minutes..." he groan as he curl himself in a ball.

"Kim Jongin, you are in my territory."

"Jae, please not tonight. I promise I'll listen to you. Just let me sleep soundly for tonight." he murmured with both his eyebrows pleading. Oh please! Kim Jongin, Jae frowned.

"Umma. Umma. Jamkkamanyo~ Umma. Arrachi. Arrachi." Jae look more irritated by seeing her brother curling on the otherside of Jongin while thumb . "I'll protect noona. I'll do the homework later." he muttered.

"YAH!" she throw both of her cushion pillow.

Jongin decided to stay for the night, Jae wasn't that inconsiderate to let him walk that night. She knew if fans saw him carrying his luggages and that childish plushie of Pororo, they might think something horrible had happen. Meanwhile, her brother appeared in the scene. Well, the kid transferred school for his senior year in senior high. As what he explained, he wanted a job after graduating in Seoul and in order to do that he need to be familiarize with the city. He can't be the country bumpkin forever, he says.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! You two pigs! I don't have a plan to cook for both you. I'm getting hungry cook for me." the two sat up with hair all messed up.

"Noona, shouldn't you taking care of your dongsaeng?" her brother muttered.

"Yeah, Jae, is that how you'll treat your husband?"

"Yah, Soo James Keith, are you treating umma like that? Go! Look at the fridge." Jae pulled her brother and spank his to make him fully wake up.

"You don't have to be that mean to Junnie, Jae. We can go out and eat." Jongin suggests as he stood.

"And what? Spoil the food?" Jongin took the cushion pillow and arrange it to Jae's sofa, fold the blankets and drag the foam back to Jae's room.

"Yah! You didn't even fix your bed."

"Okay, fine. Jun! Get dress will be eating outside." Jae took a sweat pants and a hoodie and get dress in her room while Jongin was washing his face in the kitchen and Jun taking a bath. "I'll be waiting in the car." as she swing the keys in her finger, she grabbed her glasses and wear a nice pair of slippers.

After 30 minutes...

Jae was resting her head in the steering wheel when she heard the car's door open. "Let's go!" Jun cheered. Jongin sat bitterly at the back while Jun stayed beside Jae.

"What's with the get up? I thought we're eating breakfast?"

"Why are you wearing that?" Jun said as he look at her from head to toe, quite disgust.

"I'm going to eat not going to a fansign event, Jun. Let's go."

--

**** They spoke in English ****

The three stop by on a English-styled cafe where they offer breakfast at 7am. "Hello, Ms. Jasmin you're back! Whose this lovely guys you're with?" Adrian the Canadian manager of the said shop.

"My brother and my fiancée."

"What are they saying, hyung?" Jun asked to Jongin.

"Don't bother it's an adult talk."

"Here's Jongin my fiancée and this is Jun my brother."

"Oh hello, nice meeting you." Adrian bowed

"Niceseu meeting yer too." Jongin respond while Jun just bowed and smile.

"What will be your order for today?"

"I'll get pancakes for today. "

"Me, this one please" Adrian might have not yet notice but both Jongin and Jun don't actually understands his English, he had this unique accent and Jun is really having hard time, while Jongin go on with whatever Jae's doing.

"Hyung, hyung, how do you read this one?" pointing the bacon and sausages.

"He wants this. Thank you."

"Drinks?" Adrian asked as he checks the chosen menu in his little paper.

"The usual."

"Americano." Jongin said as he heard 'drinks'. The EXO guys usually orders that specially Kris and Suho. Jae was surprise with Jongin ordering Americano, has his sweet tooth got kick out?

"And hot choco with for my brother. Oh. Also, bring milk and sugar."

"Sugar for a cappuccino? Isn't that too much sweet for you, Jae?"

"It's for him in case, I think he's ordering Americano out of curiosity." Jae giggled. While the three was waiting for their order small murmurs can be heard. Jae the natural with sharp ears, heard them though.

Isn't that Kai oppa? Whose his with? The younger guy look cute! Is he a trainee of SM? OMG! Let's get a signature of both of them! That cordi-noona beside them won't get mad, right?

"Noona, I didn't order a drink."

"I ordered hot choco for you."

“You should have ordered strawberry juice.” He mumbles and unknowingly Jongin chuckled out of sudden.

"By the way, hyung, are you really living with us?"

"No his not, Jun… and how come the two of you became close?" She looks at both of them; totally push aside the fangirls around in her mind. The two smiled mischievously.

           ------Yesterday

“So you’re Kim Jongin, my sister’s fiancé; I’m Soo James Keith. Her brother.” He was raising his head high, checking Jongin by flesh. He crossed his arms by his chest and resting his leg to the other leg, feeling comfortable in front of him.

“Nice to meet you too; brother-in-law.” Jongin chirped though he was nervous inside. Maybe he came to see if he was suitable to his sister. Maybe he was a representative sent by her parents to evaluate him. It was early night when Jae’s little brother appeared while she was cleaning and kicking out Jongin to her apartment. They we’re sitting in the living room as Jae prepared something to eat by the kitchen. Her apartment wasn’t that big but she could hear them talking.

“So you’re a celebrity here too? Like my sister?”

“Way beyond her.” Emphasizing the ‘way’ to tell him he’s a bigger star than Jae. Well, he should! He might think Jongin can’t take care of Jae financially.

“Why are you here?”

“Staying for the night, brother-in-law.”

“Are you planning to sleep with her?”

“If she allows me to enter her room, why won’t I?!” Silence left the two as they heard Jae chopping some fillings for a sandwich.

“I doubt about that.” Jun murmured.

“How about you? James Keith-sshi? Staying for the night too?”

“Ani. I’m staying for a year or so.”

“Uhm, can I ask call you by your nickname? Your name is quite longer than your sister. Well, we will be family soon. Can I?”

“Yah! Soo Jun, why aren’t you calling him ‘Hyung’? You act like someone higher when you’re still a high schooler.” Jae slap him in the arms after she put the plate of sandwiches in the coffee table.

“Noona!” he groaned in annoyance.

“A high schooler?” Jongin’s face crumbled in annoyance too. All along he thought he was her big brother.

------ an hour ago

Jae was waiting in the car when the two was left in her apartment, changing. Apparently Jun, didn’t heard Jae that she was going out.

“Noona, wow, the bathroom wasn’t full of strawberries anymore.” He chuckled as he dries his hair with a towel. Jongin appeared in front of him though; half- changing his shirt.

“Strawberries? She hates them.” Jongin replied him.

“Oh? Really? They used to be everywhere in that very bathroom the last time I stayed. She totally loves strawberry; I wouldn’t be surprise if your house will look one and be full of it inside.” He casually shared his sister’s past as he dug into his untouched bag of clothes.

“Well, for you to know kiddo, you’re sister hates it now, because I saw her strawberry in this very room.”

“And that was?” he asked in curiosity. Jongin thought he would be surprise.

“A week before I propose, I guess.”

“So that’s the end of her strawberry obsession then.” He chuckled. “As I told you, she likes strawberry so much that in her school she was called The Strawberry Girl.”

“That’s so original.” Jongin chuckled.

“She even insist mom to dye her hair in red! Good thing her crush was a ert which made her leave the countryside and become a little second hand of Soo Man ahjusshi.”

“She was ?!” Jongin shouted in surprised.

“Ani. He just saw her while playing in a tree and announce it to the whole school, that she’s totally a Strawberry Girl. Well, what can you say? They we’re like 2nd grade? Childish is not questionable around that age.”

“Yah. You’re forgetting I’m your hyung!” Jongin help him by folding his clothes he checked.

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” he rolled his eyes as he said ‘Hyung’ in mocking tone while going out the apartment.

“So that’s why she reacts like that.”  Jongin chuckled by himself.

--

The two didn’t explain behind the smile they showed. This made Jae conclude one thing.

“You just didn’t tell him, didn’t you?”

 


Niceseu meeting yer too. That's how my Korean friend's friend replied when he introduces him to us. That also became an inside joke among us too.

The Soo Family and what's with the English names; Soo James Keith. To be explained soon and here's a picture of Jun (Joon), he’s the new member /slash/ maknae of UKISS. He will be performing with them by June!