ȹ oo4

Celebrity Expose!

 

** FULL of stuffs (gif/video/sounds) can't contain the feels~

 

The next day, Jae received a letter from SMEnt. Well, she used to work there but having them to send a letter so formal to be put in an envelope is somewhat something. Did they know about the relationship she has with Jongin? Well, that’s ridiculous. They’re retiring next week!

Jae opened the envelope as she enters her house. She sat on her couch as she read each word carefully.

‘… you are requested to be the host of the upcoming concert of EXO: The Farewell; Back to EXO Planet.’

She massages her temples upon understanding. Isn’t her job being out of her job description lately? Oh no, she actually is listed as one of host; one of the highest grossing host in the country. But she had never done a job like this. Will she accept it?

She stood up to get something to drink and to ease out such stressful decision; upon placing a glass in the counter and serving herself a juice, she saw two tickets lying next to her which Jongin gave to her last night. If she will be hosting the said concert then the two tickets would be a waste. An idea pop out of a sudden and smile appeared in her lips. “I’m so good. I can go to heaven.” She hurriedly took her phone and calls her producer. “We’re giving away two VVIP tickets.”

 

It was the day of the concert, Jae accepted being the host. She wasn’t nervous at all. She planned everything and she could thank SMEnt for it. Jae knew the guys since before debut, where they we’re trainees and she was only a tailing dog to Lee Soo Man.  The invitation was a classified information but she informed Jongin anyway about her hosting their show but she didn’t reveal the evil doing she and SMEnt planned for this.

Jae became the headline news to most of the searching sites for her interviewing Jongin and about her relationship with him last night. Netizen are speculating she’s a very close friend of them with the way she and Jongin joke around in a live aired show. There are photos also being publishes online. One was Jongin hanging out on a regular day where her face was said to be reflected in his sunglasses. As she remember she not with him. People are just good in photoshop these days but one photo that Jongin posted which she is really with him didn’t made attention. She clearly could see herself sitting beside him but Jongin covered most of her face. In addition to her sudden fame is giving two VVIP tickets, that move made her an angel around EXO fans. She wasn’t labelled as or something disrespectful about her relationship with the EXO members. The fans accept happily the fact that they are friends and some are being annoying trying to befriend her.

The crowd was chanting in the concert grounds, it was getting noisy; it seems they notice that they’re running late.

“Jae-sshi, you can walk out now.” The staff told her. She was wearing her usual get-up; a blue shirt with a print saying J&J and shorts just above the knee. SMEnt told her in the invitation letter to dress comfortably, they even sponsor something to wear! Well, who cares now? She’s here to do the chit-chat, all they need is her voice.

“Yeah! Hello! Yeorubeon!” she shouted. The crowd shouts in excitement. “The guys are still dressing up, so I’m here to entertain you about EXO. Do you recognize me? Especially in the upper box can you see me? Soo Jasmin imnida! Please take a good care of me ‘cuz I’m gonna reveal behind the scenes about the guys that you’ll be thankful of. To start with, I’ve been friends with the guys in their trainee days. Wanna see some photos?” the crowd responds in unison. “Guess who this is?”

After revealing a group photo with Lee Soo Man & Kim Young Min, the guys performed they’re debut song and History from they’re first mini album. Sweaty and being out of breathe they talk they’re fans leaving Jae watching them from backstage.

“… Baekhyun-hyung will be next that’s why his not here with us, Jae will talk with him later. Oh! Wait for our surprise later!” Jongin beamed and the light went off and Baekhyun appeared in the center. “Jae, you’ll be known as comedic host with this.” Jongin said as he stood next to you watching Baekhyun singing solemnly.

“Should I be thankful with that? And get back to the dressing room!” she kick him out. Out of the blue the crowd cheered as Baekhyun continues to sing his hearts out until Jae realizes that Baekhyun sang a ballad version of every girl group song he likes. He made a mash up all of it and ended it with Nobody by Wondergirls.

“Did you like it? I personally arrange that.” Baekhyun asked the crowd.

“Woah! Where’s my copyright with that?” Jae asked as she enter the stage.

“We arrange it… based in a game.” he pouted. “That mash-up game. You guys know that? Where you connect the songs with the same note? Okay let’s try playing Jae-sshi.”

(SEE IU & Taemin Performance)

 

The twelve guys performed individually, I guess they’re will be no surprise for Jae now. SMEnt mentioned in the letter about secretly revealing some pictures with them and tell the crowd some personal stories. So, the surprise Jongin was telling wasn’t for the audience but for themselves.

“Ahh~ finally we’re with the final person. Why are you the final guy anyway?” Jae said as she noticed Suho had already leave and Jongin appeared out of nowhere.

“I don’t know about that.” Jongin answered.

“Wait. Why did you appear and talking to me here? Shouldn’t you perform first?”

“I don’t know about that.”

“What will you be performing tonight?”

“I don’t know about that.”

“Are you joking?”

“No, I’m teasing.” And the crowd laughed at Kai’s silliness. “Jae’s been a special person for EXO… no not just with EXO but with SMEnt. If not with her I wouldn’t be standing bravely over here. Can Jae sit over there in the dark?” pointing the intersection in the Y stage. The spotlight revealed there was a seat being prepare there. “Just sit there, I’m getting really nervous right now.” he said as he bit his nails.

“Is this a déjà vu of that time when you had a chick pox and apparently my camera catches you scratching your ?” Jae giggle upon remembering as she walk to the seat and be hidden by the darkness.

“Oh, thank you for telling everyone.” The crowd laughed once again. “This is the first time I’m singing solo so I’m quite nervous. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars.” The lights turn off leaving the gray sea shine.

“Good luck with the English.” Jae muttered but was heard by everyone when she forgot to turn off her mic.

"Good luck oppa~!" a fan shouted.

(PLAY)

The music played and the crowd cheered loudly, a girl just not far from where Jae sitting was hyperventilation. For the first time, Jae will witness Jongin singing with only the dancers behind him dancing. Hopefully, Jae wished Jongin sang perfectly the song, without being wronged with the pronunciation. The crowd was silent. Either they die with all the feels or they’re just amaze like Jae is. Too bad Jae left her phone backstage. She could have the best fancam with her currently situation.

"OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OPPAAAAA!!! SARANGEHAE!!!" she shouted in top of her lungs.

Jae look at the stage, slowly the lights revealing Jongin clearly panicking but trying to compose himself while smiling to the fans.


Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah



I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,


He was in his best composed/relaxed self while singing. He can't even look at his fans while singing, he wasn't even moving his feet. Jae was reminded how he was like this long time ago. How he can't stand up alone while everyone was watching but now he can stand on his own. Jae laughed at herself. She sound like his mom a moment ago.


[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

The crowd cheered him and Jongin made a big smile assuring he's fine with that he gain confidence that his doing fine he walk to the other side of the stage.

[Verse 2:]
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say,



 

[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)



 

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

 

Jongin walk his way to the Y-stage, Jae hurriedly thought of hiding off. His fans shout in delight how he makes everything amazing. Frequently pointing someone and waving while walking. Jae was thinking if he will just stay in the middle and not bother walking his way near her. The stage was big in order to have interaction with the fans like what other members did while they perform. Jongin stop on his way and took a camera of a fan and took photo with it. He stood up, everyone thinks it was the end of his performance but as the last chorus started he walk slowly towards Jae, but not in a hurry but coolly with the spotlight on him. 


Again his facial changed and once again began to stiff like what he looks before performing. Slowly walking towards her and smiling shyly.

[Chorus:]
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing


Jae was getting goose bumps, Jongin was looking at her, the spotlight didn't hit her but he was looking at her directly. Is he saying they will continue talking? Is that what she should do? THIS WASN'T IN THE SCRIPT!!! The song is ending, if she won't talk right away she will fail as a host. Jongin took her hands and the spotlight was their's. Now Jae's mind is blank as he took a red velvet box from his pants and kneeled.

Just the way you are
Yeah

"Jae, will you marry me?"

 


Will I end it here? YES? NO? Did I write it well? OMAYGASH! This is what I wanted why am I asking you guys LOL

Should I right my own version of Jongin's family? Because Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect is somewhat out of my league (I'm one of the writers but I dunno what's the next scene with that I haven't talk with my co-author T^T)

Comment below what you think!