ȹ oo3

Celebrity Expose!

 

 

“Tonight on E!News. A surprise guest will be visiting us here today, whom I, myself, has no idea who is this person I am going to talk to. So, practically saying, I want to apologize beforehand. The show really want to test me. Last-last week, the famous Kim Tae Hee revealed that she’s actually married and last week Hwang Tiffany revealed about her having a boyfriend. I’m guessing today someone is going to reveal her intimate relationship too on E!News. Okay now, can our surprise guest come in?”

Jae was nervous about the show today, she was following her six sense for now. She actually don’t know what’s gonna happen tonight. Supposedly she should be having a conversation with her interviewee before the show to inform her about what’s gonna happen in the show. But tonight was different, tonight is said to make herself more known. She was having a slight chill and has been entering the bathroom a couple of times before filming. The pressure was too much. What if she doesn’t know the guest? What is she doesn’t know a thing about that person for her to construct a conversation?

 

“Seriously guys, what with the surprise? It’s not yet my birthday.” She muttered. She have live audience. People are anticipating the guest but the staffs we’re just smiling. Are they pulling a prank on her?

“OH MY GOD.” She said in surprise while standing to greet him, Kim Jongin.

The audience roared in cheer. Good thing cellphones aren’t allowed in the studio because of signal interference. Some giggled, some cried out of happiness being so lucky today, seeing Kim Jongin also known ‘Kai’ of EXO eye to eye with only more or less 30 people inside the studio including the staffs. Who would not think they’re the luckiest fans ever?

“Good evening everyone! It’s Kai. Thank you for inviting me.” He beamed. “Jae, you react like your one of my fangirl who seen me for the first time.” Jae was still in daze as he stood beside her until he mention being his fangirl snap her out.

“What? I was just teasing you! Haha” she awkwardly chuckled. “Actually, I’m a good friend of Kai-sshi.” She informed the audience.

“Aigoo, what?  Good friend? Drop the formalities dude. We’re more than friends.” He laughs out.

“Kai-oppa! Are you classmates with Jasmin-sshi?”

“Jasmin? Your stage name is Jasmin, as in seriously Soo Jasmin? No, we’re not classmates we just used to hang out in each other house and get yelled out by some ers.”

“Wait. Wait. Wait. Am I in the hot seat right now? I thought you’re the guest!” the crowd laugh thinking it was a joke, that the E!News just became a comedy show. “How about tell me why you’re here Kai-sshi?”

“I said drop the formalities!” He pouted and the audience’s swoon in how cute he was insisting to drop the formalities. “Well, I’m here so you can work Jae. Isn’t that obvious enough?”

“Haha. That astonishing humor of yours, Kim Jongin. Where are the others?” she laugh sarcastically… in her head. Kim Jongin will die later.

“Why are you looking for other when I’m here? Aren’t you happy I’m here in E!News? Or do you prefer the other members?” Jae was dying to punch Jongin square in the face. Why is he making her like she doesn’t like him? Like she was shoving him away from the show?

“So I guess you’re here because everyone is busy, because you have no schedules.”

“You’re somewhat correct about that but I’m also here to invite give you tickets in our upcoming concert next week! Oh I also have enough for those who are present here in the studio! Later I’ll be giving off tickets.”

“So you come here to promote not to, reveal something?”

“No. Why Would come to this ‘truth-chair’ if I won’t confess?”

“Confess what? You’re sins?”

“You aren’t a priest Jae.” He joked laughing his off. Jae would be clearly in the headlines tonight. Those funny captions with her sarcastic face what they call meme. “I’m here to tell you about some very surprising thing will be happening in the concert but before that I would like to thank everybody and the E!News to have me here. I don’t know if I was qualified to reveal this matter but since it was assigned to me, I have no choice.”

“And what is that?” Does he mean its official? Is he really gonna say it tonight?

“Next week will be the last show of EXO. It’s been 3 years already since f(x) retired, and we’re the only ahjusshi boyband in the industry. EXO will be retiring as a boy group. I don’t know if we will be still on TV anymore, everyone has been together for almost 10 years. I know it’s a sad news but I want you to realize that we have to move on like our other sunbaes. I do hope you will not be mad at us. We have love you for 10 years, you guys have cherish and support us in everything we encounter but EXO will not be a boyband forever. Even though we’re not EXO anymore, the love and support will stay in our hearts. Sarangaheyo yeurobeon.”

The studio was quiet; as Jae thought it was what he was gonna say.

“I do hope you’re not making me embarrass out of the crowd if I’m going to the concert.” Jae sighs.

“About that matter, I’m saying sorry beforehand.”

“Just as I thought.” She face palmed.

--

“Oppa, saranghaeyo. We will remember EXO just the way we remember TVXQ!” a fan sobbed as she receive her ticket personally by Jongin.

“Thank you for the support.”

“Can I hug you oppa, my first and last?” the fan was literally crying, but was stopping herself to burst out.

“How about a group hug?” he beamed. Everyone started to sobbed, Jae whose looking from afar was getting teary with the approach. Indeed, EXO was mark themselves firmly in the hearts of their fans just like their other sunbaes.

--

“I thought your gonna cry. I was preparing my camera.” Jae teases as she waited Jongin in his dressing room.

He sat tiringly in the sofa with her, while his manager took some calls. It seems the industry had been shaken for the retiring thing. Jae was playing with her phone when suddenly she felt her shoulders being heavy and wet.

“Are you crying?” she asked.

“No.”

“Okay.” She responds in assurance that she will not anymore and pats his back softly. Of course that doesn't end without payback from the last time, him without knowing she took selca while he was fragile like a baby, crying on her shoulder.

 


Sorry for the late update. I wasn't feeling well a couple of days ago and my writing affected with Kris recently so, the update is sort of in a little down mood today. And about the and the selca will be revealed soon. Thank you for reading! Oh! Before I forget, if you want to know stuffs with my fanfics (I drop some bombs there) follow me in my Twitter! Thanks again!