ȹ oo2

Celebrity Expose!

Unexpectedly Jongin pulled Jae out the bed and drag her in her own living room. She just realizes how in the world she didn't notice him while coming in? Jongin made a big mess in her living room; Chips and the water came out from his cold juice which made a little pool around the glass all over the coffee table. "What happened here?"

 

"A little mess of mine. Hey! Here! Here! I'll show you I'm a real God." he opens his pack bag and reveals his silver Apple laptop. He brushes all the chips by hand making a small group of them by the side. Jae was clearly not pleased with it.

"Are we watching ?" she blurted out.

"Jae! Me? That's the cheapest thing I ever heard." he defended,

"Well, I heard most of the guys watch that."

"That's 90%! I'm with the 10%, Jae."

"So what are you gonna show me?"

"The reason why fangirls worship me." pointing in the screen a folder named Hot Jongin, Me

"Wow. You are so full of yourself." she commented.

"Here. Here. Look." Jongin revealed a collection of photos of himself. "Don't I look hot there Jae."

"Your fans are so expert with this."

"And you’re not?" he teased.

"I only use digital camera for saving moments, okay?"

"Hey! We don't actually have a photo together." Jae was taken aback with it they've been together for 3 years and never even have a photo together.

"Should—" Jongin stole a peck from her lips. "What was that?"

"I'm going home now." he said as he stood up. Jae was puzzled by his actions.

 

Jongin went to the kitchen and took a cleaning cloth to clean his mess in the living room. Apparently he saw her phone blinking by the counter. He took her phone and went to her room which is open and nearby the kitchen. He quietly went there without Jae knowing, who’s still in her thoughts. He turns on Jae’s phone out of curiosity but there was a keypad lock on it. He lean his back from the wall beside the bookshelf but instead of thinking how to decipher the code, Jongin found a switch behind the bookshelf. He tried to reach it but the spaces between was so close to the wall that only a finger could enter. He slowly pulled the bookshelf away and the switch. A light was flickering in her closet.

Who the world would put lights in her closet? Girl’s these days really are particular with clothes. Jongin thought. They had a room like that back in the company, full of clothes. Maybe she’s hiding her clothes, dresses, jewelries and even shoes there? Jongin imagined a room something like the TaeTiSeo set in Twinkle where he appear before debut.  Jae usually don’t wear stuffs like that even her show, the least stylish clothes I ever saw her wearing is a blouse but that wasn’t counted when off-cam. And to think about it Jae is really a plain person— Jongin stop his train of thoughts after an idea popped out about .