ȹ oo7

Celebrity Expose!

“Open your eyes after I said ‘okay’, arrachi?”

“This is so childish noona.”

“You’ll gonna love it. I’m sure. Now open your eyes!” Jae beamed. “Tadah! Like your room?”

“Well it looks decent enough.”

“Is that how you say thank you to your noona?”

“What do you expect him to do? Hug you tight and tell you ‘You’re the best noona in the world!’?” Jongin who’s eating in the kitchen added.

“Yah! Kim Jongin, it’s not because you are my fiancée and you live next door doesn’t mean you can intrude my privacy.”

“By the way, I chose the wallpaper in your room.” Jongin pointed out to duck Jae’s accusations.

“Wah?! Chinjja hyung? Daebak!”

“Jae, can I pack this for lunch? Promise I’ll go grocery for you. It’s Junnie’s big day in the big city tomorrow. I wanna cook him breakfast and pack his lunch.” Jongin beamed as he clean his plate and put his lunch on a Tupperware. He was going to the company today; he might have classes for the trainee’s to attend with.

After EXO retirement concert for about a month now, the twelve members stayed in the company, not as artists but as freelance talents which means, they are call upon from request by companies or they are assigned on a job. Recently Jongin was assigned by teaching trainees with his sunbae Eunhyuk in their dancing classes while others do acting, hosting and modelling. Also, Jongin thought to live with Jae (next door) for the mean as they have not discuss anything about marriage or church. Jae lived as usual as she is with her job in gossiping section.

----- before her first public appearance after Jongin’s proposal; a week after -----

(The E!News is aired weekly, every Saturday night.)

It was Saturday morning and Jae was watching the morning shows, relaxingly. It’s been awhile since she watches some entertainment shows, because by the time she open the TV it would be dramas and she hates watching such tear-jerking miserable life of the protagonist.

Tonight in E!News, Soo Jasmin’s first public appearance after being engage with the Superstar Kim Jongin aka ‘Kai’ of EXO and her story about their love story will be revealed exclusively tonight!

Flabbergast, she hurriedly check her phone whom she kick out of her life for almost a week now, because it was full of request for an interview or messages of ‘Congratulations’ including those people whom are trying to get close with her.

She nervously scrolls the unread messages in her inbox which also says ‘FULL’. Producer-nim… Producer-nim she rants in her head as she looks for his name. But for the past 3 days (which was the only cope of her unread messages) she decided to call him directly that morning.

“Oh! Finally you called me! Just as I thought! You’ll gonna appear tonight, congratulations by the way soon-to-be Mrs. Kim.” With a loud laugh in the end; well, that’s his trademark, his incredible laugh. People we’re cheering, saying congratulations and calling her name on the background. It was clear he was in the studio.

“Producer-nim! How could you? I’m not going talk about that tonight!”

“Hey I called you a multiple times after the news broke up to the world, and how can you do a show tonight without even giving statement about your engagement? People are in buzz to have you talking! You’ve been in the searching engines for quite long now. And can you imagine how this little talk of yours would make the rating go boom out of the stats? Think about it!”

“B—but...”

“No excuse for you, missy. Okay? See you later! Be early. Bye.”

“Eotteokhe??” she mumbled in blue.

“Jae! Jae! Jae” Jongin called from the door while taking off his shoes. “Are you really going to tell our love story tonight? I thought SM was making a movie out of it.” He mumbled the last part.

“YAH! Why did you propose in me on public anyway?! This is your entire fault!” Jae cried without tears of course. She’s no drama queen. She’s just so embarrass to talk about it.

“Fault? Why? Are you being harassed by some lunatics?” he ask while checking her out.

“Why am I the one explaining?! I wasn’t the one who propose!” she continued.

“You know what stop that. Stop it and let’s cook you something to eat.”

“I’m out of the meter. I can’t understand my agony.” She lazily let herself lay on the floor. “Kill me.”

“If that’s what you ask.” Jongin teases. He went to Jae’s bedroom for a minute that made Jae wonder if he does really gonna kill her. No—wait, if he’s gonna kill her, he should be heading the kitchen to get a knife, why her room? Jae stood up and slowly walks her way to her room, she slowly peek between the doors but she can’t see him.

“Jongin?” she whispered. “Are you really going to kill me? In case you didn’t know I don’t like suspense.” Jongin appeared from behind the door with her red lipstick smudge all over his face.

“I’ll suffocate you!” while making wet kissing sounds.

“I don’t think Joker is a good kisser.”

“Try me.” He laughs evilly.

--- On E!News Studio –

“Why do I have to be dress like this?” Jae rolled her eyes in annoyance as she was sitting in front of the big mirror in the dressing room with the makeup artist doing different makeup on her.

“You need to look blooming in love for people to think that you have a great relationship with Kai.” The makeup artist answered.

“Can’t they just respect what I look? I don’t wear fancy for him! Who is he anyway to make myself extravagant?”

“Yah! Jae, quit yelling at the makeup artist and let her do the job.” The producer yelled.

After an hour of styling, Jae was left alone in the dressing room to be familiarized with the talk tonight. Jae had read it while she was escorted by a staff in her way to the studio. She hurriedly changes her clothes to more comfortable one yet presentable enough to be look by the public and washed her face. Natural look is the best; small amount of powder and a little lip stick so that you won’t look pale and voila!

“Jae! 3 minutes before—what have you done?” the staff gasps in surprise.

“You mean 3 minutes before airing? Good. Let’s go.” She smiled.

Everyone gasps in surprise with Jae’s look, too simple than they originally did to her. She wore a red collar shirt and red jeans with open toe sandals, her hair with was previously being styled was now neatly ponytailed low.

“Dear God help us. Advertise ends in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.”

-----------

“Will someone drop me tomorrow?” Jun asked as he packs his school bag while Jongin iron his uniform.

“We will drop you off we have photo shoot tomorrow.” Jae who’s watching TV said.

“We will be in a photo shoot together for the first time!” Jongin beamed.

“Are those for the wedding?”

“No, just for a local magazine.”

“Wow, so you’ll be a model now noona?” Jun added.

“Maybe, we both need to save up.”

“And when will you two be marrying? I’ll invite a friend from school!”

“Ask your hyung, not me.” Jun looks at Jongin for a while but he wasn’t looking back at him. Jongin catched Jun’s gaze and smiled at him, making him puzzled. He’s not saying he will not marry her right?

----

The three was driving their way to Jun’s new school when Jongin noticed the time. “Jae, isn’t it too early for us to go the shoot? Can we Jun to his new school?”

“He’s a freaking senior, Jongin-umma. Well if you’re okay to be surrounded. You go and I’ll stay here in the car.”

“Noona’s really supportive isn’t she? Hyung?” earning a chuckle from Jongin.

“I guess the car can only drop off here.” Jun opens the back door and Jae rolled her window.

“You can manage to go home, right? Here’s some cash. Don’t give it to bullies, arrachi? Good luck.”

“Remember you go to school to graduate, not to find girlfriend.” Jae elbowed Jongin with his word and look at him suspiciously.

“Oh? E!News-unnie!” a high school kid beamed loudly and bowed.

“Annyeong.” Jae awkwardly waved. “See you later, Jun.” and rolled up her window. The kid looks at Jun in stars.

“Hi! You must be the new kid, I’m Hwang Go Ara. My mom’s a big fan of Go Ara-sshi.” She awkwardly rubs her temples as she realizes she just explained about her name’s origin. Instead of accepting her hand she forwarded for a shake hands, Jun laughed at her.

“Jun, call me Jun.”

 


Thank you for reading. Happy SHINEE day!