Those eyes

I Married Him ?!

 

Super Junior - Superman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S2xaWPiA1M&feature=related )

“Min Ji!! Hurry Up!Your mother-in-law are waiting for you!” Min Hwan shouting from downstairs.

“Ok okay!Coming!” quickly,i grabbed my wallet and rushed downstairs.

 

“Omo,you’re so cute dear.” Ms.Shim said with broad smile.

“Thank you auntie.” I bowed politely.

“Let’s go.Hyun Seong is waiting for us in the car.” She me to the car.What?He’s coming too?Haish..

 

“Min Ji,try this dress.I think i’ll fit you nicely.” Ms Shim give me a dress and it’s super pretty.I took it and try it in the fitting room.

 

“Hyun Seong,you must give nice compliment after looking at her.”Ms Shim whispered.Loud enough for me to hear it.Ceh,so i’m not suit this dress after all.

“Yes Omma.” He replied it lazily.

“The most important is,SMILE” she make a huge smile,showed it to his son.

“Yes Omma.” Same answer.Maybe he hate this kind of thing.Well,i don’t care.

 

After 10 minutes,i walked out from the fitting room.I don’t believe it that the dress would fit me perfectly.You saw Hyun Seong eyes wider.

“Omo!!You’re gorgerous my dear!” Ms Shim shouted in amazed.Then her nudging her son.

“Ouch,umm..Yeah,it’s good.” His cheeks turn red,same as me.

“Well,we’ll take this.” Ms Shim said to the shopkeeper.

“Ahaa,how lucky you my son to has such beautiful wife!” she said happily.

“That’s to much Auntie,ahaha” you faked a laugh.Embarassed.You looked nervously to Hyun Seong who looked uneasy too.Then your eyes and him met.Making a contact for a while.Quickly,you looked away,avoided his gaze which always make you nervous.Your heart beating hard,maybe it could explode!

 

 -Hyung Seong’s P.O.V-

 

You facepalm.Haish Omma,you make the atmosphere more uncomfortable.But she does really gorgerous in that dress.

Maybe it’s true i’m lucky?

 

Just looked at her shape,fluffy cheeks...I mean..she’s cute!

I wonder..does she has boyfriend?

 

-End of Hyun Seong P.O.V-

 

After you’ve finished shopping,Ms Shim brought you to a famous coffee shop.

“Omma,how bout me?They’ll recognize me” Hyun Seong stop walking.

Oh wow,you have deep voice there.No wonder you are the main vocalist in the group.

“Don’t worry,they won’t.” She ignores his son.

You just quitely listened to the conversation.

“ Welcome!” the waiter greeted.

You gave him a smile then Ms Shim took seats at hthe corner,far from the wall glasses,for Hyun Seong’s safety of course.

Hyun Seong sit next to me,while Ms Shim seat in front of me.Sitting beside him made you really uncomfortable.You turned to see him.Unexpectedly,he turned to see you too. *HUH?!* You gasped and quickly looked away. You heard he chuckled. Then you turned to see him. He gave you a small smirk which you bet, could make all of females in this world die in happiness.

 

“So,now are both of you comfortable to each other?” she smile.

“umm..” you’re speechless.What should i say?You glare at Hyun Seong.

“We’re okay with it.” he avoided you gaze.Of course,he’s embarassed.

“Well,good! Both of you really make a good couple.” Her smile become widen.I’m sorry Auntie.She didn’t know the truth.