The rest of the day

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

 

After the scene with you and Chunji at the bar you filmed another scene by yourself where you "got ready" for the bar and now you had to shoot the scene with the rest of the members. Chunji was getting ready for the scene so you sat at the table with Teen Top. They all stared at you when you sat down so you looked away. To make it less awkward Changjo started talking

"How do you like the shoot so far, Noona?" he said smiling at you.

They all looked at you hoping that you were having a good time. "Its great in having a wonderful time" you said to them. You didn’t want to tell them you were tired so you lied a bit.

"I’m glad your having a good time"said C.A.P then he whispered "I'm actually really tired he said smiling. You looked at them and they all agreed so you nodded and said that you were actually really tired.

"You don’t have to lie so don’t worry everything is okay. We can be friends right so just tell us how you feel or whatever you want" Niel told you smiling while the rest of them agreed. You guys all started talking and telling each other funny stories you were glad that they seemed to like the real you and they seemed to be getting really like to the real you. Niel had started to tell a real funny story when the director stopped you guys and told you guys

"Just keep doing what you are doing till Chunji walks in okay ___? And teen top will just keep calm and do whatever jey were doing too." "And action!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Niel started to tell his funny story again and you were listening till you felt Chunji walk in he sat next to you and put his arm around you. You could hear Niel still telling his funny story and when it got to the end you couldn’t hold your laughter no more so you let it out. When it did you covered your mouth. The rest of the members started laughing seeing you laugh so hard they all liked that you weren’t so serious like other actresses.

But then you heard the director yell 'Cut!, what are you doing? Just do what you have to do don’t get distracted"

"Okay sorry" you said and bowed. They started to set up again and you sat down. "Andddd Action!"

You did what they had said to do when Chunji came in (you put head on neck, got suspicious...) you didn’t want to mess up this scene so you gave t your all.

Chunji's point of View:

Wow she really is cute i said with a small smile still acting. How come Changjo and Ricky know her but i don’t? I wonder if i asked her out would she say yes? She probably will since i am Chungji! 

When the scene was over you saw her get up and Bow "Good Job" she said

"You too" i told her giving her my killer smile thinking she would blush but before she did, Ricky and Changjo pulled her away.

"I'll ask her out right now!" i thought in my head. I went up right behind her and tapped her shoulder. All the members were looking at me and then at her. When she looked at me i have to admit i blushed a little but not a lot.

"___-ah Do you wanna go on a date with me?" i asked her

.............................................................................................................................................

Sorry I havent updated in a loooong time :/ If you want you can kill me....

I'll promise to TRY to update more often okay?!

tumblr_m1hc4nToMw1qbab7ko2_250.gif

(i konw it has nothing to do with teen top but its Cute, Little Daehyun)

(Credit to owner of Gifs)