We need a girl? .... I know a girl.

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

 

Next Day.

"Im sorry you guys but CEO hyung said that we cant shoot the actual music video till we get another actress to replace one of the actresses she got sick and now we need a new one." you said to the guys

The video was set for today but the actress who was supposed to play Chunji's girlfriend got sick and now they were looking for someone who could replace her in the music video.

"Yah hyung does it have to be an actress? Cause i have tons of girls numbers i can call one of them" said Chunji whipping out his phone looking through his contacts.

"No but he doesn’t want someone who will go crazy over being in a music video with you guys and who wont try to get famous off of it..." you told him.

"Can it be a Idol?" said C.a.P. "Yeah we can have an actress to for the music video it would be fun" said Neil

"Hey Hyung... We need a girl?.... i know a girl." said Ricky. looking at you with evil eyes. Then he turned to Changjo and Changjo started nodding like crazy and turned to you with an evil smile. 'Crap' you thought 'they want me to do it!" You looked at them and started to shake your head from side to side.

Ricky and Changjo have been bothering you to tell the other members. AND they want to see you dressed as a girl because they say you owe them for telling Jino before them and THEY are your students. You told them what really happened but they still want to see you as girl.

" And dont worry, she owes us so she'll do it hyung." Changjo said Hi-Fiving Ricky. You started to walk out of the room when you heard something.

"Is there something your keeping a secret?." said C.A.P.

"Not Really." said Ricky

"Then who is the girl.." said Niel

"Its a secret" said Changjo with his finger to his mouth.

"Well is she cute?" said Chunji

Changjo and Ricky look at each other and think.... Is she?

"Probably" they said at the same time then looked at each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will update soon like today or tommorow! Hope you like it even though its weird.... Oh and BLOCK B's new music video! You should watch it if your a BBC like me.... or if not still watch it to support.

Happy Birthday 

BLOCK B'S Maknae P.O

_po_02.gif

And Victoria f(x)

 

tumblr_llell03cMK1qfpbbeo1_400.gif

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE