New song

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

 


 

"Yah Hyung!"

"Huh" you said hearing Changjo calling you. You were zoning out for some reason.

"The CEO says to go to the studio he wants you to show him the new choreography for "Don't Spray Perfume" He wants us to film the video quickly"

"Okay im going" you said and ran out the door to the dance studio you see Ceo hyung and Jino in there. You wave at Jino and bow to the CEO.

"Okay ____, i wanna see the new choreography so that you can start teaching it to teen top cause i wanna shoot the video in about 1 week okay so you guys will need to be really working hard." The CEO said while Jino nodded. "We already got the idea for the video and every thing, no start." he said while pushing play.

You started dancing the choreography and by the end you were tired, you thought that you should have practiced more. By the time you were done you could see them nodding their heads. "I like it it's very upbeat and danceable, teach it to the boys, ill call them in. When you saw him leave you let out a breath of air.

"Yah what was that hip ing part.??" Jino said while laughing

"I don't know it kinda fit and i know all them crazy fans will be liking it" you said then took a drink of water.

You hear Teen Top coming in complaining

"Yah hyung i don’t wanna im tired" said Ricky and they all agreed.

"Well to damn bad you guys dont ruin my happy mood i just found out im gonna be the lead in the music video." Chunji said with a smirk."Yep i get to work with 2 beautiful actresses"

"Shut up don’t say that kind of stuff, don’t pretend your such a player." Said L.Joe

"Yeah we all know your a big softy" Cap said in a teasing way.

You,Changjo, Ricky and Niel laughed.

"Yeah you big softy" Said Niel and started poking him in the stomach.

"Yah you guys shut up" yelled Chunji

"Okay guys lets start!" you said.

"Nooo." they yelled.

....................................................................................................................................

In the next chapter i shall have Teen Top Talk wayyyyyy more! Sorry for the loooooong Hiatus school started and i got busy im sorry! I'll try to update more often i got a plan.

Thank you!!

tumblr_ljbxqxQtAI1qid5hao1_500.gif