Only 3 more to go.

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

 

Day of recording in your dressing room. The only person you let in was Jino since Chang and Ricky have been annoying tou for a while. You asked Jino to call his mom to do your makeup,hair,and wardrobe.

"My mom is coming soon she says she's got the wig and makeup" Jino told you after taking the call from his mom.

"OK" you told him "I’m so afraid to shoot the music video!"

"Don’t worry you’ll do fine my mom will make sure that they cant tell that it is you" Jino said trying to convince you not to worry. Then you heard the door open and saw a Jino's mom walk in "OK" she said " lets get started"

She started off with doing the make up she told you that the wig would be last and makeup first. She started putting make up on and she wouldn’t let you look in the mirror. When she finished she said to put on the dress. She and Jino went out to get you guys lunch. You started changing when you took off your guy cloths and started looking for the first outfit you had to wear.

You took of the wrapping thing that you wore on your chest and you started to put on the dress when you heard the door open.

"Omo! ___ hyung your a girl?!" you heard a voice whisper yell.

You turned to someone of the teen top members looking the covering their eyes. You quickly put on the dress and closed the door behind him. "let me explain." you told him

L.joe's POV

The stylist noona told me that the main role was here and had brought in her own stylist team and that she thought they were done since she saw them leave. "Yes perfect i can meet her before hand and greet her so it wont be a problem while working with her" i said to myself.

I started walking to the door and took a deep breath i was always nervous around new people. i opened the door to see a girl putting on a dress but she was barely putting it on so I saw everything i was about to cover my eyes but then i say who it was. " Omo ___hyung, your a girl?!" i said and covered my eyes. then i heard the door close and she said "let me explain"

She told me she pretended to be a guy to make money to live in Korea and that Jino,Changjo,and Ricky knew. I was sad that im the 4th person to know but at least i know.... Then i heard the door open and saw Jino and his mom come in. He saw that i knew and said "3 more to go ____ ah. " and smiled.

They put a wig on her and fixed it up. And when they finished she looked really pretty. Wow...

No ones point of view.

You finished getting dressed the first seen was supposed to be short its a club scene and Changjo and Ricky weren’t in it. They called you out to meet the boys and when you went out they all looked at you with awe. They stood up very quickly. You were getting embarrassed especially when you saw the looks that Changjo and Ricky were giving you plus when you walked in they said Wow!

"Hello I'm C.a.p nice to meet you" said cap bowing.

"Hi" Chunji said winking "I’m your co-star nice to meet you"

"Hello L.joe we've um...met" he said rubbing his neck. You and him both laughed. the other members looked at him wondering how you met.

"Hi I’m Niel, lets work hard" said Niel making the Hwaiting sign.

"You already know me" said Ricky. "Me Too" said Changjo waving.

"Hello" you said bowing "My name is ____ " you told them your girl name and then you said "I've known Changjo and Ricky for a while. Lets have a good shoot"

You shot the scene where you came down the steps and started walking twords Cunji who was with the noona and then the members looked at you. You walked all the way to Chunji then he turned to you and smirked.

"Cut!" they yelled you went to go talk to Changjo and Ricky.

"How does L.joe know?" said Ricky

"Uh i dont really want to talk about it but the important thing is that he knows.."you told them.

"Come on you can tell us" argued Changjo and Ricky at the same time. You shook your head not wanting to talk about it. They looked at each other and just shrugged

"Only 3 more to go" they said.

"And noona" said Ricky

"What?"

"You look very pretty" Changjo finished the sentence.

You started blushing "Th-thank you.." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so now its better edited i geuss i started typing it on my phone but then i accedentaly clicked the wrong thing and had to start it all over twice!

I really hope you guys like this chapter i'll finish up the other members knowing and then ill get to where thay start to fall in love with her...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE