WHAT?!

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

The Next Day: Day of you Date

You invited Ricky,Changjo and Jino to help you with choosing what to wear on your date with Chunji. You were really worried since this was your first date you've ever been on since, you've been pretending to be a boy most of the time.

"Guys what should I wear?' you asked them looking around the store for something that you thought Chunji would like.

"Well doesn't Chunji like y girls? Why don't you find something that would look y?' Ricky explained to you. Changjo elbowed him not wanting you to wear something y on a date with Chunji since he knew how Chunji would be.

"Well you're only going to the movie's Right?" Jino asked you. You nodded in response. "Well then you should wear something Casual and cute right?"

"Thats a great idea!" you told him running to hug him. You really preferred this plan over the other plan since you werent really the 'y' type.

Changjo knew he liked you or at least he felt something twords you. So seeing this wasn't something that made him happy since he was the jealous type.

*I need to find the perfect outfit so i can get a hug too* he thought smiling and looking around through all the racks.

But Ricky on the other hand didn't know his feelings at all. At this point all he wanted was all the members to know. He thought you were pretty but he knew he couldn't like you yet so he didn't let himself.

You all started looking through all the racks trying to find the right clothes. When all of a sudden you heard Changjo say "Why don't you wear this?" You grabbed it and tried it on. You personally liked it since it was your style but Ricky shook his head. "No. its to innocent we need a little y/cute?" Jino nodded in agreement.

Changjo was disappointed and kept looking when he found a pretty white dress "What about this?" He said giving it to you you tried it on and came out covering yourself up  bit since it was a little see-through "Perfect. its cute but y since its a little see-through" Ricky said holding his hands together.

You went to all the guys and hugged them in a little group hug.

*A group hug is better then no hug, right?* Changjo thought to himself. 

Okay time to get ready for real.

..............................................................

You told him you'd go to his place since your place was his place but, he didn't know that. You were all dressed up to go but you stood there at the door paralyzed, too scared to knock. But you finally got the courage and knocked. You saw Chunji open the door and smiled.

"Wow you look so pretty". He told you while staring, you blushed since its not often that  you get complimented. "Are you ready?" he asked smiling at you. You smiled back and nodded.

"I rented a movie theater so it just us cause i don't want there to be a scandal that will get you hurt. So we're gonna be as sneaky as possible" he told you putting a finger to his lips like a secret so you nodded and did the same. Upon seeing this he found it cute and smiled.

He put an arm around you and led you to a black Van. He told his driver the address and you were off. It was a short drive and when you looked outside you were in a back alley. You got a little worried and Chunji saw this and said "This is the secret back entrance don't worry" trying to reassure you.

You guys walked in and saw a guy pointing to the entrance of a theater it was amazing being the only ones in there. You looked around and found Chunji staring at you laughing holding a bag of popcorn and 2 sodas. 

"Are you this amazed?" he asked handing you a popcorn and leading you to the seats. 

"What are we watching?" you asked him.

"Anything you want really. We could even watch a drama in here if you want" he told you trying to make a joke but you took it seriously.

"Really? Then can we watch the last 3 episodes of Rooftop Prince?" you asked him because this was your new favorite drama at the moment.

"Sure" he said laughing and called in his friend and told him what to play.

You ended up watching 2 episodes non-stop when you felt him staring at you. You looked at him and he smiled and started moving his face closer to yours. You moved yours back until your back hurt from leaning all the way back. 

"Do you not want to kiss me?" he said in a hurt tone. He looked away since it was his first time being rejected like this and it hurt more since he felt a connection with you.

"No. Its not that its just i cant" you told him looking away back to the screen.

"Why not?" he asked staring at you waiting for an answer. He kept asking and asking. So you looked at him. and said "Its just i don't know if i can tell you yet.." you told him

"Your not a guy are you?!" he said in a slight yell

"No..Not exactly?" you told him

"Then what is it?" he said again

"The thing is.." you said "I'm your Choreographer ____ and I'm Secretly a Girl" you told him

He looked at you with wide eyes "WHAT?! Your lying. My choreographer is a guy" 

"Its true" you told him "and here is your proof" you told him pulling off your wig and fixing your short hair the way you usually have it.

He just stared. You looked away feeling weird.

"Does anyone else know? Who else know's? I'll kill them for keeping it a secret!" he said looking at you still dazed

"its easier if i tell you who doesn't know." you said honestly since already now 2/3 of the group knew.

"WHAT?!"

....................................................................................................................................................

Guys i'm sorry i havent been updatin even though i'm pretty sure no one is still reading my stories since there arent many new comments but any ways i'm sorry i said id update more often but i havent, school ahss been taking over since i had a big project due but my schools over in like a week so ill update more often then okay? okay :)

Will Sungyeol make it better?

tumblr_m49xgiUhGo1r4fnj8o2_250.gif

tumblr_m4ou6zzvGs1r9ijyuo1_500.gif

Oh yeah and their coming back soon!!!!! So many Feels~