Deciding..

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

No One's POV

"___-ah Do you wanna go on a date with me?" you heard Chunji ask you. *What?! A date? I've never had a first date! GAH what should i Do.* you screamed in your head* Chunji saw the look on your face and said

"Answer me by the end of the day okay?" he said giving you a wink and then he looked at the rest of the members who were in shock and smiled at them with a smirk and left.

You were stll shocked at this when Changjo and Ricky yelled out to Chunji "Yah! You Cant ask out Noona!' but he just inored them. Changjo and Ricky looked at your face in complete shock.

"Noona, are you okay?" asked Changjo. You Nodded and Pulled them of to your dressing room.

"What should i do Guys? This is all your fault inviting me!" you said freakin out pacin from side to side with a worried look on your face.

"Well you have to say no. Right?" said Ricky not wanting you to go out with Chunji. He felt a little jealous but told himself it was cause he felt bad. Chanjo nodded knowing that he was a little sad too. Neither wanting you to out with a someone like Chunji.

"But i cant just say no cause then he'll want to know why.... Maybe i should say yes and then it would be a good oppertunity to tell him that I am a girl cause that is what you wanted, Right Ricky?" she said

"Maybe we should just be the only ones to know" Suggested Changjo a little exited.

"Yeah we'd be the only ones,keeping your secret Noona" said Ricky smiling

You heard the door open to see L.Joe come in. "Guys you know that i know too. If your going to have a group meeting about ___-ah then I should be here to" he said whining. 

"Sorry" you all said.

"So what are you gonna do ___-ah are you gonna say yes?, I think you should say no cause you'll only get hurt." L.Joe said not wanting you to go either.

They all felt something when Chunji had asked you like a PANG of Jealousy in their heart.

"I decided to say yes so I can tell him already the truth and so it will be easier now , so then it'll be 4 down 2 to go" you told them your plan knowing it may work but you wanted there opinion.

"I geuss that'll work" they all said with a small smile a bit disapponted.

"Okay, lets go!" you told them

You walked over to Chunji who was already walking twords you wondering what you guys were talking about.

"So? What do you say?" He asked

"I'd be honored to go on a date with you" you told him with a smile

*Wow Honored* he thought.*thats really nice of her to say* he thought smiling to himself.

Okay.Meet you tommorow at the Movie theater in town" he said. "Then well go to lunch"

"It's a Date!"

...............................................................................

image

Hey Guys, Updated a Short one this time.... Trying to update more often.

I have to go to sleep its gonna be 11:30 and i still have got homework :/

Anybody like Exo? Yes ? NO?

Cute LuHan! Bye for Now