The Video Concept.

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

 

No one point of view.

"Yah hyung we've been learning this for 6 days we've got it down dont worry" Said C.a.p

"I know don't worry you get to shoot the video tomorrow, so we still have got to practice." you said trying to explain to them and yet comfort them."Hey do you guys know what the video's gonna be of ? " you asked you've been wondering what they've been talking about but never really wanted to ask.

"It has exactly what the song says" They told you.

"And what does the song say?"

You really don't know? You’ve listened to it so many times while coming up with the choreography." said Changjo. While the rest of them looked at you as if you were crazy.

"Well when you dance you go with the beat not with the word" you said defending yourself.

"Well why don't we have the 'lead' tell you" said Ricky.

Well of course i'll tell him" he said.He turns to you and says "Its about me having a girlfriend with a pretty noona on the side" he said smirking " he said in a player voice "Am i pimpin or what?" Making the members laugh.

"Yah" you said while hitting him "Why would you do that that's disgusting"

"Calm down it's a video" Chunji said." Plus your a guy this is the guys dream"

You were so angry you left,"Crap, i shouldn’t have gotten angry, if i get sensitive over this they'll figure out im a girl." you said in a whisper to yourself.

BANG.

You heard the door bang close but no one came out. 'Crap maybe someone heard me.' You said in your head getting angry at your self

Someones point of view.

"Im going outside to see if ____ hyung" i said to the hyungs and got up and reached for the door, i opened it really slowly the door i didn’t want to make noise so i didn’t slam it i closed it really slowly. And i hear hyung saying something. Crap, i shouldn’t have gotten angry, if i get sensitive over this they'll figure out im a girl."

"WHAT, _____ hyung cant be a girl, he's living with us. Crap should i tell the rest of the members?! no maybe he'll, wait she'll tell us later, i wonder who else knows" i thought and went back inside.

BANG

'Crap i should have closed it lightly now she probably heard.'

I sat down with the members and saw ____ come in.Dont look suspicious. So you started talking to the members. She looks a bit worried maybe she thinks i'll tell the members.

"Okay lets start practice again" said Hyung/Noona. Its gonna be awkward maybe i should tell the members.


 

............................................................................................

Hi Again, wonder who it is. I dont even know which member i'll make it be.... And should i have him tell the other members or Have them find out by themselves? I don't know yet hmmm.... Well GoodBye!! Ps. I need support i need comments i feel no one likes my story cause i see no one commenting TT^TT

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PWEASE