A Meeting

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

 

He called all the members who knew including Jino,  so that we could have a meeting. He drove you to a nearby restaurant and you guys went to a booth to wait for the other members.

You just sat there awkwardly for 5 minutes not knowing what to do. When you noticed him staring at you. He noticed that you noticed and looked away embarrassed. *Even if i know she's a girl now* he thought *i still seem to like her*

"So, umm.." Chunji said rubbing the back of neck "Did you at least enjoy our date?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

You thought about it. How you guys laughed together and Booed at Sena, and then you nodded. "Yeah. I did enjoy our date" you said with a laugh "but don't worry i wont let it effect our relationship. I'll forget it if you want" you told him.

Chunji quickly panicked and yelled "NO!' startling you. " I mean it was a good date right, so you don't need to forget it" he quickly explained to you. You nodded since it really was a good date.

"Even if it makes it awkward, i really want to tell you that i really--." he started but was cut off with the chimes of the front door of the restaurant. You turned and looked to see Jino, with Changjo,Ricky and L.Joe all coming twords you smiling.

Chunji groaned because he was just interrupted when he was trying to tell you he liked you as a girl still, even though he knew you were disguised as a guy. But then he remembered why he called them in.

"YAH! Why didn't you guys tell me ___-hyung was a girl?!" he whisper/yelled at them when they sat down.

"Hyung, she told us not to tell." L.Joe told him while staring at you since, this was still new to him seeing you dressed as a girl. You looked away embarrassed by this, wishing you could change back into your regular clothes.

"Is that true?" Chunji said turning to you. You nodded.

"Then CAP and Niel are the last ones to know right?" he said. You all nodded at this.

"Well at least I'm not the last to know." he said smiling to himself.

But then he looked at you and asked "How do you plan on telling him?" he asked you.

You said "I don't know, how you guys all know i don't even remember" you told him.

Chunji then turned to everyone "How did each of you find out? Lets go in order of who found out first." he said looking at the other 4 people.

"Okay" said Jino, "Well i was the first to know since she got her hair cut at my moms Salon, and i heard her talking about an audition and thats how i know."

"Oh, your lucky then." he said pointing at him. then he asked "Who found out next?"

"Me" Changjo said  "The day she walked out of the practice room I heard her say she was a girl" he said 

"And then after that Changjo told me" Ricky told him.

"And L.Joe?" he asked looking at L.Joe. L.Joe was hoping not to have to go, he was hoping you wouldn't want him explain.But he noticed that you really seemed like you couldn't remember.

He sighed and said while blushing "Well at the shooting for Don't Spray Perfume I ---" you cut him off remembering what had happened. You ran over and covered his mouth not wanting him to say.

"Yah! You cant not tell me, plus it cant be that bad, Right?" he told you pulling you away from L.Joe, they all wanted to know since not any of them knew so you just looked at your hand and said "Go, Ahed L.Joe"

He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck "Uhm, well yeah at the Don't Spray Perfume shooting, i accidentally walked in on ____,-"

"Walked in on her doing what?" asked Jino

"Walked in on her changing" he murmured playing with his hands and looking down.

"YOU.WHAT?" they all yelled in unison, all of them hitting L.Joe.

"Guys that doesn't matter no more." you told them making you all look at them "all that matters is we need to tell Niel and CAP"

They all glared at L.Joe and Sat back down. Then they all looked at you.

"Okay. So what do you have in mind?" they asked.

You looked  at them and said "I don't know, so lets brain storm ideas guys" 

You guys brainstormed for another hour until you figured out the perfect plan......

........................................................

Hey guys! I had to update since TEEN TOP'S VIDEO IS FINALLY OUT!! 

asdsdhjndvmwseoifhwue i loved it, the only thing i didnt like was this was supposed to be the video where Niel was the main but

it didnt seem like he was the main, more like Chunji and L.Joe....

But Changjo got to sing so much ;__; i almost cried but if only Ricky got alot of parts too, then i would have cried.

So I'll update more often(?) i guess

tumblr_m4v25pQC8E1qjkp27o1_400.gif

Here is some Niel for you.... OTL

Comment and Subscribe!