HE knows..?!

"WE FELL IN LOVE WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER THE HE/SHE?!"(HIATUS)

 

After practice you tell the guys "Yah you guys can stop now dont worry you worked hard enough." They all whooop knowing practice is over for the day. But you felt bad having to ruin it."BUT you guys have to get up at 8.30 to practice and we'll practice till we get it 100% right." You hear them all complaining.

"But hyung we practiced for 3 hours." & "Why do you hate us??!!"

"Yah I’m doing this because we need to and because i love you" you said with a smirk. They all screamed "liar." and "if you did you wouldn’t make us.." 

"Just go" you said but then you remembered that your gonna need to figure out who it was that over heard you. So you called L.joe back. 

"Hey L.Joe" you said. "Did someone go out there when i got.. a little angry?"

"Yeah" he said while grabbing a water from the ground. " Who was it?" you asked him. You were worried it was him and maybe he didn’t want to answer. But you still needed to ask just in case.

"Hm? who it was? Oh yeah it was Changjo" L.Joe said he turned to you "Why?"

"Changjo? HE knows?!" you said to your self not hearing L.Joe's last question. Crap i need to find him.

Changjo's Point of view.

_____ hyung wait no Noona wait.... i don’t know what ill call her now ill just keep calling her hyung. Well she let us out of practice and i her call L.Joe "What if she asks him who went outside" i left quickly and ran to my room. I heard someone call me but i just went faster. I heard someone open the door. So i laid down.

"Yah Changjo i was calling you!" Ricky yelled and threw a pillow at me. I threw it back. "Is something bothering you?"

Should i tell him? If i tell him not to tell anyone he wont tell right? Im just gonna tell him.

"Its just that when i went to check if ____ hyung was ok i heard him say something......" i told him looking away i didn’t want to tell him all at once cause i thought that he might scream it out loud. 

"What did you hear?" he said staring to get interested.

"If i tell you, you cant tell anyone ok? Not L.Joe not anyone. Promise?" i said with my pinkie out ihad to say the part about L.Joe because i knew he would probably tell L.Joe.

"Hmmph Fine"He said and pinkie swore."Ok now tell me"

"Ok well when i went to check on ___ hyung to see if he was ok i heard him say he was a girl..." i told him. He laughed but then he saw that i was serious so he stopped.

"What exactly did he say?" he asked

"She said "Crap, i shouldn’t have gotten angry, if i get sensitive over this they'll figure out im a girl."  do you believe me now?"

"So ___ hyung is really a girl?!" Ricky said right when the door opened and ___ came in.

"Yah! you already told someone?!" ___ yelled at me and jumped at me. I started  fighting with her but all i could think was that she was a girl and she was ON me. AHHH my innocent mind. Why am i being so erted.

"Yah ____ noona calm down we wont tell anyone else YOU will telll them." said Ricky Taking her off of me.

End of Changjo POV

You heard Ricky say "So ___ hyung is really a girl?!

"Yah! you already told someone?!" you yelled and jumped on Changjo. Started smacking him.

"Yah ____ noona calm down we wont tell anyone else YOU will telll them." said Ricky taking me off of Changjo.

You said "Yah dont call me noona .I'm not even older than you" you told them "im the same age as you im only older by a couple of days to you Ricky"

"Either way you have to tell the other members...' Ricky said "Noona" he said and hugged you. "I have a noona." Ricky sang.

"You cant call me that in front of the members until i tell them the only other person that knows is Jino." you said

"Yah you told Jino before us?!" they both said in an angry voice

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry it took a while and as you can see changjo won the poll and sinse ricky is also my bias and he got no votes i said hey what the heck why not make him the 2nd person to know?

Thank you for voting and Subscribing and Those who commented.

I will update soon so dont worry. I hope you liked it the whole time writing this i was watching videos.....

Cant stop listening to B.A.P's Warrior!

Diggy Diggy Dong Diggy Diggy Dong!

Thank you for reading COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASETH AND THANKYOU