-9

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 9

 

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

 

Jaemi took a coin and insert it in the vending machine, pressing the button of the chosen drink and wait for it.She suddenly sighed, when she recalled having the awkward aura whenever she spare a glance to the boy named Suho,she couldn't help it.Everytime she tried to focus to the teacher she could feel such hot gaze towards her.At first, she thought it was Kyungil,but when she spare her little attention—Kyungil was sticking his head to his desk, sleeping.

 

 

She heard the beeping of the machine infront of her indicating that her drink is done and ready to serve.Picking it up, she made her way to her classroom.It's recess and she bet the classroom is usually empty.She slid the door open and she predicted it correctly,the classroom is somehow empty and neat.Frisking her bag she draw her mp3player,tucking it inside her ears.

 

 

 

Shuffling her playlist, she lay her head to her desk with her face siding to the scene outside.With the beautiful melody filling her sense of hearing,the peacefulness engulfed her body, making her muscles relaxed as if it never undergo any work.She wished that this moment would last,away from those possible obstacles that would happen just because of that incident.

 

 

 

"Dude,just tell me who's your partner!"The clammed up atmosphere was busted when Yixing's voice boomed.Jaemi was about to perked up yet her involuntary muscles seemed not to agree with her,instead, she was still lying on her desk as if she wasn't shock at all.Suho who was glaring at his friend diverted his attention to the girl who is backfacing them.

 

 

 

He felt that inexplicable feeling running through his veins again."Oh the outcast."Yixing whispered lowly.Jaemi heard it.The music is too melodic,but then, as if someone controlled her body she found herself staring blankly at them, the kingkas.She gulped her drink and ignore them."As expected."Chanyeol mumbled.Suho sighed and made his way to his desk.

 

 

He was passing by her desk and hurriedly plopped himself to his own desk."Classes would start,sit."Suho muttered earning an obey hum from his friends.Jaemi felt a lump on thinking of being alone with these rascals.

 

 

The bell rang beyond her expectation.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter