-8

Undesirable Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

 

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

 

Suho kept glaring at the boy beside him who kept blabbing about the number he got.Telling him that he was really curious about his partner like, about its gender, handsome or beautiful and everything that could satisfy his confusion upon witnessing his number,the number 14."Dude,I know your quite annoyed that I keep raising up this topic since last night."Yixing,clicked his tongue making his dimple visible.

 

 

 

 

 

"She's quite good planting all the hickeys all over your neck." He clicked the combination of his locker and draw some of the important textbooks along with Suho.Unfortunately for the young man and woman, they should report to the school today since they have to, it is their responsibility after all."Zhang Yixing,please not now and you're asking such nonsense questions that I don't have any intentions to answer."Suho rolled his eyes earning a low playful grunt from the latter.

 

 

 

 

 

"You are really hiding something,but naah~" Yixing placed his left hand on his pocket."I'll leave you alone with that,I'm tired." He grunted.

 

 

 

 

 

As if. Suho knew him and Yixing is not a type of person who will just leave something essential alone.He won't stop until he could get what he wanted and until he could achieve the informations he wanted to know,he's not a person who lose hope easily and Suho knew that he won't stop and would eat the phrase he just said right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The campus was still desolated and spacious since it was still 6:45 in the morning.The popular boys or—kingkas have to get themselves right in their lounge,to discuss something or maybe just to play around earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hurry, the boys were now having their breakfast." With their fast paces, the two retreating figures were nowhere insight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The toaster creates a ting sound as the bread came out with a great scent, Jaemi run towards her little kitchen counter while her bag was slinging against her shoulder."Nice.." She muttered as she draw the bread and quickly place it inside .Her eyes darted to the wall clock and cringe at the free 15 minutes before the bell rings.Without any reluctance, she made her way outside with a rush.

 

 

 

 

Fortunately the bus was already there, she wasn't kind of person who walked,she must be called lazy but she don't care.The ride was quite fast, and in just nearly 10 minutes the bus was right infront of the campus, once she hopped outside, that's when it hits her.

 

 

 

 

 

Suho.

 

 

 

 

 

She felt a rush of nervousness, the pounding of her heart which could break her ribcage.She took two steps forward, hundreds of heartbeats."What the— Jaemi calm down..." She mumbled,"forget about it, think of that... that incident never happened." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She found herself facing her locker as she assembled the combination.She draw out some important textbooks and files."I wasn't contented about my partner last week, he was such a couldn't even drink a single shot." Jaemi's ears perked up, she scrutinized the girl who just talked— Fitted blouse, short skirt paired with a black high heels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just another girl with fame and money. Shaking her head,the girl's voice reached her heed again."Like,I just want to be with Suho that night." That name, that name which always made her heart feel such nervousity,she admits that she couldn't ever forget that undesirable accident and she couldn't even rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter